It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel embassies preparing for Iran strike

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oh boy.

Israel embassies preparing for Iran strike

Diplomats stationed in Israel request gas masks, prepare contingency plans in case of missile attacks; envoys fear that thousands of dual-citizenship Israelis will seek evacuation

In the framework of the preparations for possible fallout in case of an Israeli strike on Iran, foreign diplomats stationed in Israel requested that the Foreign Ministry equip them and their family members with gas masks.

Meanwhile, the Foreign Ministry has provided foreign embassies in Israel with a list of public bomb shelters across the country, as well as an instructional pamphlet in English produced by the IDF Home Front Command.

Well they sure are preparing for it.

The Air Force will also be holding major maneuvers Wednesday, in the northern Israel Galilee region.

You know why... to train for another war against Hezbollah once it kicks off with Iran.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
they can prepare for war, but why start something you have no hope of accomplishing, attacking a nation that has no interest in attacking you, and putting your citizens at risk of massive retaliation.

this will escalate out of control.

it will go from a bombing mission, to both nations targeting it's civilian population.
edit on 7-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This will be the spark on the powerder keg. The region is already unstable as it is and Israel wants to start another war!!
For God sakes the USA needs to nuke Israel back into the rat hole that they came out of and save the world some trouble.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

When they hand out maps its a sign..

you dont give away information to the public like that too far in advance, because there's time for security leaks, there's time for the information to end up with the enemy.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

My guess is early March. Like March 7-8-9.

Elections in Iran : March 2. Elections in Russia : March 4.

While there's a full moon (perfect for night vision) and Russia and Iran governments are busy with full riots everywhere in the country, that's when Israel will strike.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I suspect that this is also part of the reason that the CIA is trying to stir trouble in Russia so that they would not be able to defend Iran if they so choose to.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

When they hand out maps its a sign..

you dont give away information to the public like that too far in advance, because there's time for security leaks, there's time for the information to end up with the enemy.

The whole country of Israel did a full day of practice drills on how to seek shelter months ago so why this is news, I have no idea. I would also think every embassy in Israel would have their own bunkers by now, let alone gas mask.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This will be the spark on the powerder keg. The region is already unstable as it is and Israel wants to start another war!!
For God sakes the USA needs to nuke Israel back into the rat hole that they came out of and save the world some trouble.

Well I hope the first bomb drops on your ignorant ***. Israel is in the right and your wrong. You can believe your Arab fairy tail but Israel will still be Jewish and standing in the end while most of the nations around her are ablaze from their pure stupidity.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

no doubt...

but to publically hand out MAPS of safety locations is different from drills.

Go look at the dude handing out pamphlets on the street..

how many of them end up in the bin or the wind or there for ANYONE To take?

if any one of the cells in Israel or near its embassys got ahold of a map all they'd need to do is keep 2 guys with automatic machine guns near the one of the locations.. and when it happens and thousands of jews go runnning.. they sit there and massacre them!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Yeah it seems israel has been rattling the sabre for a long time just waiting...hoping....praying..... that the US will step up and fight their battle for them.
Personally I hope israel does strike first and the US sits back and watches the fur fly.
I also hope Iran kicks the crap out of them and takes all of their land and gives it back to the rightful owners.

Do you really believe israel is the country in the right?
If you support israel, you support the killing of us soldiers and sailors.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.
the stain we call israel must be scrubbed and cleansed.
edit on 7-2-2012 by g146541 because: add

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Scud Bunker Drills oh what a great waste of time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I just dont know how you can justify that comment, its rather open, and bated.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Well I hope the first bomb drops on your ignorant ***. Israel is in the right and your wrong. You can believe your Arab fairy tail but Israel will still be Jewish and standing in the end while most of the nations around her are ablaze from their pure stupidity.

No, it won't. It will perish COMPLETELY. That is a promise from God in the Bible and in the Qur'an. And God never breaks his promise.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You know why... to train for another war against Hezbollah once it kicks off with Iran.

Its not often but I have to agree with you on this one
but to add, you often do only speak the obvious

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
In case you missed it

Hezbollah: Iran will not ask it to strike Israel

"There is speculation about what wound happen if Israel bombed Iran's nuclear facilities," Nasrallah said. "I tell you that the Iranian leadership will not ask Hezbollah to do anything. On that day, we will sit, think and decide what we will do."

=http://news.yahoo.com/hezbollah-iran-not-ask-strike-israel
edit on 7-2-2012 by jg2una because: link

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Are you advocating the dropping of bombs on Americans (me)? God did not promise the holy land to a killing genocidal Israel. He promised it to the true Israelite, the current Palestinians. When God promised the holy land to Israel they disobeyed and were forced to walk in the desert for 40 years. The promise of the land was not unconditional (ie rape and murder without consequence)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Its not often but I have to agree with you on this one
but to add, you often do only speak the obvious

Yeah, it avoids wasting time arguing over petty issues.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And while NATO is training on the US east coast to occupy the Iranian persian gulf coast to protect the oil flow...

Marines 'assault' US beaches in amphibious drill

With beach landings, 25 naval ships and an air assault, the United States and eight other countries are staging a major amphibious exercise on the US East Coast this week, fighting a fictional enemy that bears more than a passing resemblance to Iran.

After a decade dominated by ground wars against insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan, the drill dubbed Bold Alligator is "the largest amphibious exercise conducted by the fleet in the last 10 years," said Admiral John Harvey, head of US Fleet Forces Command.

About 20,000 US forces, plus hundreds of British, Dutch and French troops as well as liaison officers from Italy, Spain, New Zealand and Australia are taking part in the exercise along the Atlantic coast off Virginia and North Carolina.

So when it kicks off, NATO troops are gonna land on the Iranian western coast taking out missile sites while the air force pounds them.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I suspect that this is also part of the reason that the CIA is trying to stir trouble in Russia so that they would not be able to defend Iran if they so choose to.

Russia cannot defend Iran openly in any case. Only covert and diplomatic capacities remain. However, CIA and US involvement in Russian demonstrations are to offset Russia's threat to close the NDN the NATO supply line from Russia to NATO troops in Afghanistan. 75% of supplies to NATO goes from NDN now as Pak route has become too dangerous and also much more expensive.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

if any one of the cells in Israel or near its embassys got ahold of a map all they'd need to do is keep 2 guys with automatic machine guns near the one of the locations.. and when it happens and thousands of jews go runnning.. they sit there and massacre them!

These are *lists* (not maps) of *PUBLIC* bomb shelters, meaning previously-advertised, already-known, easy-to-find shelters for *anyone* in the general vicinity to take shelter in when the sirens sound. The "cells" already have this map; they got it by walking around with their phone and dropping a pin every time they came upon one of these (notice the caption says "Bomb shelters, such as this one in Holon, are a common sight in Israel"

They're not secret, and guys with guns could massacre them already, if they weren't taking shelter in their own bomb shelters when there's an incoming rocket.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join