It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm a fully self-realized, quantum-holographic, fool.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by tgidkp

The is nothing stale about the jounrey of self discovery. It is what we are here for..

To OP the self aware universe by Amit Goswami I found very interesting and along similar lines with its own twists...

I use to rack my brain in all sorts of ways to suss life out. I no longer do so much because I dont think it can be understood with logic. I have started doing different types of mediation and these have opened different doors for me

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

"Life is a Mighty Joke. He who knows this can hardly be understood by others. He who does not know it finds himself in a state of delusion. He may ponder over this problem day and night, but will find himself incapable of knowing it. Why? People take life seriously, and God lightly; whereas we must take God seriously, and take life lightly. Then, we know that we always were the same and will ever remain the same.......the Originator of this joke. This knowledge is not acheived by reasoning.
But it is the knowledge of experience."

~ Meher Baba

What really motivates and inspires us, what satisfies the human heart fully and completely, in the space of nothing that is everything already always..? Isn't that the ultimate question?

Only when we take What is left, when every "thing" (particularized attachments) is taken away - can a new creation be generated or founded, upon this realization for the human being, as to his true identity, being and becoming as he is, a reflection (like Christ, and as the moon is to the sun) of the first father and the true Lord of Love who originally inspired this in the first place (original intent of the will to share, and be creative, and therefore, PLAY), and who is pleased ALREADY (eternally unfolding present moment, forever, since our true self in God never dies) to share his eternal kingdom of light and love with ALL his children. In truth we stand, as self realized beings, in the "holy of holies", and there God calls us his own (well done my son.. [tears of joy by me!]) and makes his home WITH us, as the living spirit of truth and love, and therefore as the simplicity on the far side of complexity. Because it works out the "kink" or the flawZ, right across the entire breadth of all being and becoming, as a first/last cause, it's not only generative or evolutionary, as a first principal of spiritual and psychological growth and well being, but best of all, fun, and joyful, even humorous, and fearless, and therefore very powerful in the face of "evil", which must flee from it's presence wherever it moves, and as a "process" it (we) are already MOVING, and here's the real kicker - by it's very nature, it's the only thing that really moves us in the first place!

That's the beauty of it all, that it contains imbedded within itself, as uncondtional love and acceptance, and forgiveness, the hand that pulls us from the pit of ignorance and then has the audacity to wipe the tears from our eyes, while sharing with us the joke of all ages, which was always at our OWN expense!. It's a type of alchemical fulcrum for the soul, calling us, choosing us first, from above.
I think that Meher Baba might be proud of my mystical evolutionary Christian understanding, and would agree with me about this, or he'd point out that his approval is not required, since God is already God no matter what anyone thinks of him! and THAT is very funny indeed! Good one!

And so the mystery remains a mystery, and the dance goes on, into a much more enjoyable, and even amuzing, future, a freeman, maybe even dar I say it, an untouchable, set free in the truth which sets us free, but a freedom of such proportion, that it precludes the possibility of predation, by ANY power or principality, anywhere, and we already know that God is into sharing, and gathering, preserving all that is good, and has no interest in blind robbery, or "double bind" robbery, oh of course he has the power to do anything, but being a God of love, the only thing he binds and throws away, is that which makes no sense at all! Thus all our "foibles" and ridiculous notions, and utter absurdity, becomes the comedic material, of the joke of the ages!

So really, the purpose of this thread, is that of an invitation, for you yourself to step out into the light as the fool that YOU too really are, and were, yet Liberated in the light of life and love, of which you yourself are it's reflection. It's time to take our seats, no matter how crippled we are as we hobble to the table, and eat something that you don't eat with your physical mouth, it's another substance altogether, eaten with a spiritual mouth, and it's really good, tastes like nothing, but fills the soul with deep satisfaction, joy and immense laughter and love, so it's NOURISHING, it's good for us to eat and it feeds our spirit, let it not be forgotten, let it not "fall through the cracks" as we sit glued to reality TV while texting acrocyms to people we don't even really know, and who we absolutely refuse to speak with, in person.

"Do youi love me Peter?"

Three times he repeated it, each time in response to which poor Peter said

"Of course I love YOU, you KNOW I love you why ask me, yet again?!"

And THREE TIMES, in response, Jesus said..

"Feed my sheep."

THREE TIMES - poor Peter, he was beside himself!

Well I have something to say then,

BEHOLD, Lord! I am feeding them now!

edit on 12-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: no reason needed! LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

set free in the truth which sets us free, but a freedom of such proportion, that it precludes the possibility of predation, by ANY power or principality, anywhere, and we already know that God is into sharing, and gathering, preserving all that is good, and has no interest in blind robbery, or "double bind" robbery, oh of course he has the power to do anything, but being a God of love, the only thing he binds and throws away, is that which makes no sense at all!

Although if God ever did end up having to conduct a robbery to take back everything that belongs to him alone, he would surely use some variation of the quadriple bind (or more, as needed), entering in like a "thief in the night" (unexpected) and throttle the "strong man" with it until every penny, except maybe one, had fallen from his coffers, and then, at the perfect time, always, he would release it, just to see what happens, hoping against hope (generally knows everything in advance) for a pleasant surprise... maybe even some mutually shared hilarity at the devil's expense, the "devil" being all human ignorance, since all that "war in the heavens" stuff probably occured long long ago in a galaxy far far away, the only real "Babylon" remaining, the one that we ourselves (or some among us) were projecting outwardly, since indeed we do live in a non-localized, holophraphic universe, talk about ridiculous, and embarassing for US, but hey, if there's one thing the universe loves more than courage, it's atonement, and reconcilliation (the making of amends ie the "change of heart"), for the "healing of the nations", may "they" and we all, each one of us, enjoy the health and healing of the tree of life (opened door of heaven), and partake of the daily bread of life, which we did not previsouly know even existed, that there was such a thing as spiritual food for a spiritual mouth, but it's definitely real, substantive, at least in my experience. I'm eating it now while sharing it with you, I guess it's "the word" and who knows maybe I am a bit of a prophet, i certainly hopeso, because it would be infinitely more enjoyable than being simply put, insane!
(if I'm not, then we're all in big trouble of the very best kind though let me tell ya!)

It's a meal of fools gathered together for the supreme joke of the ages at our own expense, and we're just fool enough to have the audacity to attend such a gathering in the first place!

edit on 12-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And because "they" won't be able to escape it (the bind, or cell) until they've paid the very last penny - the price to get out? One penny.

My sense is that God tends to work in small increments, from the bottom up, that it's better that way, whereby virtue may be defined as power willingly restrained except when absolutely necessary for all the right reasons!

And didn't he say that those who really believe in him would do even greater things, so why not use his own Prodgical Son to get the word out on ATS, most assuredly a "watched" channel of communication by the ah "PTB"..

Pretty heavy an inverted pyramid is, especiallly when all of heaven is praying for us and for our deliverance from all evil.

And yet at the same time, if everything's "out of control" or "up in the air", then maybe we can have the courage to leave it all in God's hands while doing whatever we can in whatever way however big or small from our own localized sphere of influence, to make the world a better place, starting with our own state of being, and how we're relating to ourselves, others and the world, the creation all around us. Thus the "hero" is the guy who walks away, and out of the traps of wicked men, freed for the sake of righteousness (Christ), and thus, absolutely free, and that's pretty funny, to have less than no money, while having everything and freely giving it all away no charge. If he was ever a real character, Robinhood must have had the time of his life!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What's he UP to..?

"Just what NAM, is this really all about, what's it FOR, all these words and crazy ideas of yours (you may be asking yourself)? What is it that are trying to accomplish here?"

It's really all about the children, and about the children in us all, and the kind of world we are living into, both for us and for them, you see.

And there is a type of (white?) "stone" made of love, that cannot be discarded or thrown away, because it functions as the "keystone" in a royal arch or bridge, across which humanity may begin, at last, to pass into everlasting life and unconstrained and unfettered freedom/liberation, both individually, and collectively via healing of the human family. I am here "merely" to try to be most helpful, by pushing forward and requesting, no DEMANDING, that it be recognized (re cognized) for what it is and represents or signifies, in both form and function, so that WE as the present and future World Builders (through the children), will have everything we need to build a brighter future and a better tomorrow, both for ourselves, our children, and our children's children, and Barack Obama cannot do that for us either!

It (the stone) cannot be set aside, discarded or cast away, because it serves as the basis of all that is sane and reasonable, even unreasonably reasonable (as needed), even logical, rational, and enlightening (in the best way ie: not like Lady Gaga).

Some may call it the philosopher's stone, but I might call it the fully-informed spirit of reason and hope that dwells deep within. Few these days possess such a thing because it cannot be taken from another, bought, stolen, or created by self-will according to the will to power (of the wrong kind ie: domination and submission, to be served, and to rise to the "apex" LOL, reminds me of a segment of Lady Gaga's "Marry the Knight"! LOL!). No, it can only be freely given and freely recieved, and no one can possess it, this particular "stone" until they are ready to recieve it and have earned the right to do so ie: have been proven trustworthy.

Paradoxically, if you wanted it (the whole thing) for yourself, you could never have it, and yet, the one who does, by giving you even the smallest part OF it ie: just a few grains, can share the whole of it with you such that you would have no need to return, for more! (that's funny!)

It, like the tree of life, is for human health and healing, at all levels; body, mind and soul.

The "problem" is that this generation, for a vareity of reasons, doesn't seem able to recieve such gifts "from above", and yet, as WE begin to heal, a way is MADE for the next generation (the children) who can and will know and be given to know how, and what to do with it.

And of course the "den of wickedness" in the "system" (signified by Babylon, "of old") had to be first smashed, for any of this to even begin to become a manifest possibility (like a clearing of sorts, or a new domain for a new creation and a re-creation ie; as an opportunity, to create and to play). And so now that "what's done is done" it's time to move forward and look ahead, yet without discarding anything of value, especially not THE most precious things of them all, which are those very things that give our human life it's greatest meaning and significance, pleasure, and real happiness of the more authentic, lasting variety, as intended from the very beginning, or from the time before time.

"They" dropped the ball.

And is it not already plainly obvious that "they" the so-called "keepers of the flame" ah.. dropped the ball? Surely all the "data" is in on "their" entire historical "fiasco" (now fully "grocked", looking back in the fullness of time and history), and so , therefore, unless they have a Big Time change of heart, and start again with a whole new program, their right to work hand in hand with the people, and with God to "world build" or to help generate a new domain of possibility that is infinitely better than what they've given us and intended to "deliver" in the form of some sort of "prison planet" (with them rising like devils one and all, to become "Gods"
while leaving the rest of the masses beneath them as mere "cattle" - can you imagine?!) - will have been forfeited.

We then, as a new kind of person showing up in the world, for the sake of the next generation, and all future generations, we who are right-motivated, with right thinking, being and action, and with faith even but the size of tiny seed capable of moving mountains, we then take over the wheel of the helm (wherever we find ourselves), as "the meek who SHALL inherit the earth."

..ah, I can almost hear the cynics and the sychophantic naysayers (flag wavers) chiming in here at this point, to explain the "facts of life" and what is and what isn't possible, and for them I have just one word.

Karma.

It's either real biatch, or, the most beautiful thing in the world to be a part of, the choice remains, and "the way things are" need not neccessarily function as a continuation of the way they WERE, and most certainly, not as the way they'll BE, in the future.

Things change, thank Goodness (thank God?, yes).

Does that make sense?

Best Regards,

NAM

"When the hearts of men change, kingdoms change."
~ John the Baptist

The Oval Office: President Obama on the phone to his Holiness, the Royal Pontiff, Joseph Ratsinger, with the Queen on conference call, listening in, among others..

"Oh # (if you'll forgive my language!), what do we do now?! That damn Canadian on ATS has gone and changed the entire historical NARRATIVE, and now it's a whole new ballgame! Turned out he was a good guy after all, what do we DO?"

"Not sure, we already tried the mummifcation ritual, to no avail, and he IS pretty funny... maybe we should just take a watch and see approach?"

"You're right, that's what I suggest, and, you know, he did teach us a rather valuable lesson in the final analysis!"

edit on 12-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This Generation

...and so it came to pass (within the span of no more than one generation..) that, once again the children played musical instruments and sang songs of freedom, while THIS time, everyone (the adults included) freely danced and sang along in celebration!

What of this generation?

Well, it's kind of heartwrenching to consider the possibility that little or nothing has changed since Jesus was himself a child perhaps playing to a stoic and unmoved audiance..

31 "How shall I describe this generation?" Jesus asked. "With what will I compare them? 32 They are like a group of children playing a game in the public square, who have to complain, 'We played wedding songs, and you weren't happy, so we played funeral songs, but you weren't sad!'
~ Luke 7:31-32

www.thewords.com...

But hope it lives eternal as they say, and given enough time ANYTHING is possible!

Let us never lose our "saltiness" as the salt of the earth, let us not be found to be "lukewarm" but instead either hot or cold (passionate), and let us be willing to be foolish as needed, provided we are not counted among those who refused to laugh, mourn, or dance, what a tragedy that would be!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Popcorn Break!

I myself first "popped" back in late December of '96. It's "no big deal" as they say, but it IS always a LOT easier when the other guy goes first, but please don't mention it! Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Popcorn Break!

I myself first "popped" back in late December of '96. It's "no big deal" as they say, but it IS always a LOT easier when the other guy goes first, but please don't mention it! Thanks.

What is the significance of "popping" lol, I know there is some meaning to it, which there is about everything you place on here but what? I read some of the comments on youtube and one guy writes...

"this was the one song / music that made me the person i am today"

p.s.
keep posting...I may be the only one with the courage to post back and tell you that your words are inspiring but trust me, some people only read on ATS and never post, I was like this for a long time.

I am not the only one you inspire, keep up the good work!

Love,
me

edit on 13-2-2012 by itsJUSTzo because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
One more simple question that really not that simple at all..

Do you believe that change is upon us?

That is all I care to know.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

For me, from my experience, to "pop" is to recieve a "mere" touch of Grace, often pre-ceeded by a sincere act of repentance, which may include tears of sorrow, then of joy, followed, potentially, by giggles and laughter at our own absurdity, and the "pop" then comes when the egoic self tries to get ahold of this newfound Power of Grace, and somehow direct it (the ego is stupid and compulsive like that), that's when the ego goes POP, and it aint always pretty, let me tell you, but the end result is always satisfying, no matter the degree of "hell" the fighting and wrestling ego will drag us (true self) through in the process of finally surrendering to a mysterious "higher power" that we cannot understand nor grasp, or hold firmly onto, for selfish reasons, and according to our own limited and limiting conceptions. I "popped" when I became, shall we say "passive aggressive" with God almighty, who had to let me fall, to a degree, in order for me to land safely in his net of love - heh, reminds me of the ending in that movie "The Game" with Michael Douglas!

edit on 13-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
One more simple question that really not that simple at all..

Do you believe that change is upon us?

That is all I care to know.

YES. I do believe so! It's in the air, in the sunlight, in the stars above, in the plants and animals (they already had it in them), everywhere, BIG TIME change, YES, if we can set aside the false, illusory world of ridiculous nonsense, it's there, the time has come. The door to heaven has been opened, the tree of life is coming down, and the water of the creative flow of eternal life is freely available to all who thirst. If you wish to see it, open your eyes and your ears, forget everything you think you already "know" and tell me that there isn't a newfound "cuteness" or "playfullness" ah "going on", including playful signs and synchronicities leading the way, often defying time and causation itself, as God "talking" to us in a new type of language of power and grace (love in action). Heaven is opened, and the spirit of the living God once again blows unhindered through the divided middle between the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy, leading us all across the apparent chasm between what is, and what ought to be, while a collective shout of "Hallelujah" (to the nth degree) goes up in the Heavens! We are now the captain of our own "ship of light" (saw that "sign" today), although we are not without a guide accompanying us on a new journey capable of bringing peace to the world, feeding the starving ("God comes to the starving in the form of food" ~Gandhi), and eventually, perhaps, even leading us, the human being, to the stars. That said, since freedom reigns, we could still screw the whole thing up, and blow the opportunity of the ages.. how sad would THAT be?

But don't take MY word for it only, go out and put it to the test for yourself!

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. There is no other rational response to the world as it is, than that of an eternal optimist. Why? Because unless we are part of the solution, we're just another part of the same problem.

edit on 13-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

YES. I do believe so! It's in the air, in the sunlight, in the stars above, in the plants and animals, everywhere, big time change, if we can set aside the false, illusory world of ridiculous nonsense, it's there, the time has come. The door to heaven has been opened, the tree of life is coming down, and the water of the creative flow of eternal life is freely available to all who thirst. If you wish to see it, open your eys and your ears, forget everything you think you already "know" and tell me that there isn't a newfound "cuteness" or "playfullness" ah "going on", including playful signs and synchronicities leading the way, often defying time and causation itself, as God is talking to us in a new type of language of power and grace (love in action). Heaven is opened, and the spirit of the living God once again blows unhindered through the divided middle between the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy, leading us all across the apparent chasm between what is, and what ought to be. We are now the captain of our own ship of light, although we are not without a guide accompanying us on a new journey capable of bringing peace, feeding the starving, and eventually leading us to the stars. That said, since freedom reigns, we could still screw the whole thing up, and blow the opportunity of the ages..

A guide?

Like a guardian angel or angels?

My soul leaves my body every once in a while and during the process the very last time it happened I heard two voices I immediately "just knew" were my angels. The whole time they were talking to me I was busy trying to leave my body. Parts of my hand was ready to go and some parts were not. Then when my whole arm arose from my body I just got up. One of the "voices" was surprised I left my body, and was like "He did it". Meaning I did it purposely this time and without just chance or luck...or FEAR. He began to laugh and he couldnt stop. The other "voice" had an english accent (which has always been beautiful to me).

I regret not talking more to them..I was so excited and just wanted to fly. I asked them If I could go outside and fly. They said you can go wherever you want, but warned me not to do certain things that I dont remember anymore what was (probably because I would fear it). I went out and just as I was about to take off, my spirit/soul went back into my body..maybe I wasnt ready.

I've been trying to get back to that point where I can communicate with them. All I know is...my body was still...there was energy rushing all throughout my body and eventually engulfed it. And momentarily I was "aware" but at the same time wasnt are of even my own existence. That is the point where I could communicate and leave my body.

I dont believe it was a dream, but I am open to interpretation.

As you read before, I had my 3rd eye doing whatever it does earlier in my life..so there is nothing that I believe is impossible. Anything is possible.

Do you believe in angels/spirit guides?

p.s.
Do you have a link to your meditation music?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Do you have a link to your meditation music?

Let me get back to you on that, and yes of course I believe in angels, along with an almost infinite number of living worlds, many with highly intelligent life, although led by love as their governing dynamic, not like here on earth, but worlds where the always present state is like the best blissful experiences we may have had as children x100, or at least x10, without war and violence, desparation, ignorance (they have the finest education in the universe), and all the rest of the nonsense. What's absurd is the idea some "leaders" here have (had) that something like ancient Egypt, or the British Empire, with Pharoh's and/or Kings and Queens is the way "they" run the show "up there", with everyone trying to be the highest God, while wrestling over the right to rule the roost, and maintain domination over the ignorant masses, idiots!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That said, there are "kings of the earth" who will bring "the nations" (the people) into the glory of God's radiant light which will continue to shine and give light, even when there is no moon shining (during the new moon phase), and they are those who serve, whereby the greatest among us (kings and queens) will be the servants of all.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Personally, if I've evaluated correctly, who and WHAT we really are, as a process or a phenomenon and as a work in progress on the path of progress towards perfection, I for one (and one for all?) don't think we really have any other choice BUT to "let the good times roll."

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Although the choice for more and more "bad times" is I guess still available to us, but what kind of "choice" is that?

We are at cause, we are responsible. The bucks stops here, with the individual (which even if not entirely 100% true is surely the attitude we need to adopt), with the journeyor, even as a "hero" OR just a "fool" whatever the case may be, and we are each a hero who are willing to re-enter the fray with our entire being while refusing to conform as a "mass man" (Carl Jung).

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
~ William Shakespear, King Henry V

May we open new pathways, and blaze a new trail in an increasingly just and noble pursuit, of the very best that is possible, in which case there is still so much more to DO, each and every one of us, because in the final analysis, we're all in this same boat together, even if one among us calmly sleeps, while a raging storm tosses the rest of us to and fro in the waves of change and of transformation, terrifying us (some of us) to no end it would seem, that our collective boat is about to capsize! Ah!

"Oh yea of such little faith!"

"BE STILL!"

edit on 23-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo, but raging seas of chaos is another matter. Faith. A tiny seed can move a whole mountain of historical causation. You'll see. ; ) Hope lives eternal!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

C) In truth, I don't have the faintest clue just what the heck is REALLY "going on", or even who or what I REALLY am! and so...

While the evidence, all around, might suggest, in no uncertain terms, that I (and by extension "we") are really quite something rather extraordinary and very "special" - because I know I know that I CANNOT possibly know what's REALLY going on, or who and what I (we) REALLY am, I just cannot bring myself to take myself all that seriously! LOL

Furthermore, and here's where the "fool" part kicks in, in earnest; because I am, on the one hand, acutely aware of a great mystery that I cannot possibly solve for the life of me, nevertheless on the other, I have absolutely NO interest, whatsoever, in being "normal" by most any human standard of "normalcy". Thus, in my mind, to proclaim that I am NOT a "fool" (I prefer that to the word "freak") ie: that I am "normal" and just like "the average Joe" represents a grave insult, in so far as the "average Joe" typically has very little if no awareness of any kind whatsoever, that there is anything extraordinary going on, either in regards to himself, his life, or the greater mystery within which he and his life are imbedded ie: he takes life for granted, which is something that I, for one, simply cannot do, not any more.

eYe wanted to say howdy, from One fully self-realized Quantum-Holographic Fool to another.

In the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy never leaves Home. Why would this be any different?

What if WE the Souls are still plugged in back Home, and WE never left?

What if WE are inside WE's/God's/Source's Brain and kNot even on a planet?

Ever wonder how WE pull off NDE's and make them seem sew real?

Ever wonder how well WE have mastered Holographics?

Ribbit

Ps: When you first made this thread, eYe thought it was silly but as eYe kept looking at the perfection of this Matrix, eYe realized there's only one way WE can pull off this kind of perfection.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap."
Cynthia Heimel
Playwright, Television Writer, and Author

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I like the idea that we never left "source", but the configuration of "the matrix", isn't an illusion, just what source has evolved into through the eternally unfolding present moment. It is as the Jamaican Rastaman says "what it is mon, ire!". We are like a chip off the old old block, made by consciousness for consciousness. We can't look around and deny reality though, or suggest that we ourselves are projecting 100 billion galaxies we've never even seen, that's absurd. But we ARE a byproduct of the Godhead, and do reside at the very leading edge of an eternal cosmic evolutionary process, right now, and for all we know, being the last or most recent, we are the crowning glory of this evolutionary process, and may be closest to the Godhead whereby our true self our nature is the very same stuff of God, which is love. I am love.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I like the idea that we never left "source", but the configuration of "the matrix", isn't an illusion, just what source has evolved into through the eternally unfolding present moment. It is as the Jamaican Rastaman says "what it is mon, ire!". We are like a chip off the old old block, made by consciousness for consciousness. We can't look around and deny reality though, or suggest that we ourselves are projecting 100 billion galaxies we've never even seen, that's absurd. But we ARE a byproduct of the Godhead, and do reside at the very leading edge of an eternal cosmic evolutionary process, right now, and for all we know, being the last or most recent, we are the crowning glory of this evolutionary process, and may be closest to the Godhead whereby our true self our nature is the very same stuff of God, which is love. I am love.

The configuration of this Matrix is no more of an illusion than a Dream, but more realistic.

As to "what it is mon, ire!" I-R-E:

eYe aRe Energy

Everything you see is energy repacked to look like what you are seeing but what you see with the two eyes isn't the truth, only the One eYe can see through the repacking to see the real truth.

We aren't the "crowning glory of this evolutionary process." Everything about this is the crowning glory that's ever evolving, ever getting better.

As to "whereby our true self our nature is the very same stuff of God, which is love. I am love." Pee On!

Ribbit

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Absolutely beautiful thread.

Newageman you are phenomenal, as well as some of the other posters.

Please continue to talk about any and everything, please do not let this thread die, I beg you.

Please add more insight..

*some* people have read every word and have literally cried with some of it.

You are a good man, thanks.

Maybe there's something here still worth exploring. I find that sometimes certain ideas and concepts just aren't ready yet to be absorbed and thus, the ridicule or the idea that I'm just spouting nonsense, but as these things begin to take root and move through the noosphere, there's often a wake of new understanding and comprehension which might make the seemingly most radical ideas old hat or par for the course in hindsight, that's my hope, that a new day will dawn.

Cheers,

NAM

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join