It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm a fully self-realized, quantum-holographic, fool.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
"Can we still wear our bejewelled crowns?" (someone may ask at the door)

>>rest snipped for brevity

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
And after all, surely THIS (see vid below) isn't symbolic of just the kings and queens, princes and prime minsters, presidents, and bankers, oil barrons, etc etc etc (and their first-born sons).. ah.. lighting UP, while the.. "lower class" hoards of the "masses" remain forever mired in ignorance, apathy, even rage against "the machine" while being continually subjected to all manner of overt and covert manipulation, much of which isn't even directed towards their higher faculties of reason and critical thinking.. - it simply CANNOT work that way, and in the final analysis, in truth, it can't be at ANYONE's expense, either "rich" OR "poor", since these things are matters of the HEART, and of a transformation, not in military affairs (see PNAC or Project for a New American Century), but in HUMAN affairs.
While the 20th Century can be known as the "Century of the Self" please, God help us, to do whatever we can, from whatever place or "stature" (whatever that means) we may find ourselves, to ensure that the 21st Century will be recognized, in hindsight, as, the Century of Human Progress, in every area of human endeavour and creativity, through the fostering and release into the world, of our individual and collective genius, amen.

"When the hearts of men change, kingdoms will change."
~ John the Baptist, in the Spirit of Elijah.

So you see, this represents a "redistribution of wealth" of the only real and lasting kind, and indeed the invitation has been made, and the last will be first and the first, last. God always keeps his promises, without fail.

Best Regards,

Robinhood.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My truth? We were all beings of light . we noticed earth was suitable to experience "life" "mortality" so we shot to it. I view earth as a template. Like Microsoft Publisher comes with templates, earth's template was: dogs, snakes, spiders, fish etc. Well, Earth also came with humans. Humans evolved and were able to be vehicles for our learning.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
My truth? We were all beings of light . we noticed earth was suitable to experience "life" "mortality" so we shot to it. I view earth as a template. Like Microsoft Publisher comes with templates, earth's template was: dogs, snakes, spiders, fish etc. Well, Earth also came with humans. Humans evolved and were able to be vehicles for our learning.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that we are "light beings", and what is it that makes you believe this?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Life come from light. You have to understand concscience. If I can think it, I can manifest it. On a higher vibration/dimension you can think anything into existance. So, before there was physical existence, there was light,thought. Everything we are made up from originated somewhere. Our thoughts originated from somewhere. That ultimate light thought existence and made it so. Even now, the universe is expanding, why? because each experience brings about new things to be discover etc. But, that light that thought existence had a spirit too. It is from that ultimate spirit that we are. We arent living, we just are, because living would suggest death (after all we are living in anticipation of death) We/the spirit of the light cannot die. We just manifest ourselves somewhere else. You should look into the vibration frequencies of the chakras. you will learn that each chakra has a color that coinsides with the color of the rainbow. Starting with the root chakra (red; lowest vibration) ending with the 3rd eye (violet; highest vibration) the higher the vibration the more you can do with your thought. For instance, if we were on a higher dimension, say 5th or 6th we could think about something and make it happen right in front of us. Some people think thats how the pyrimads were built...
But anyways, the creator/ultimate light from which everything came is a higher vibration. So it could think a whole existence and make it happen faster then you can say "corn on the cob"

check out my thread. I made it earlier today... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

I agree with what you said except for the chakra part. I don't know what to think about chakras.

There is one mind with countless mind-interfaces. The way I see it, every atom is a mind interface. The stars are mind interfaces, and the galaxy is a mind interface. The universe is the ultimate one-mind interface able to designate creative responsibilities to the lower mind-interfaces below it. I don't think we evolve to become better humans, I think we evolve to become a larger mind-interface like the planet or the sun and then we can create the next generation of life on earth by thought by what the creators above us have programmed us to be able to think. All is thought.

The essence of the one mind is light and love, as you said. The light of our star is light in an unrecognizeable, (to us humans), form. Our love is light in an unrecognizeable form. Our thoughts are not our thoughts, but the thoughts we are allowed to have as dictated by the one mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

"I don't think we evolve to become better humans"

Our true nature is not human. I think this human vehicle is to help our ascension to being reunited with the light from which we came. thats where vibration comes in. On earth many thousands of years ago, people were living longer and they were taller. this has to do alot with our brain and knowledge that isnt availiable to us now. But with meditation and open chakras. You can learn how to control your energy and thoughts. Thats why the chakras are important. You talk about light in forms not recognizable to the human eye. I like that , havent thought of that. But how can you be a being of light/love if you are stuck in your root chakra. Open your chakras and you will move towards the light naturally.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Everyone plays a part like in a play, a fool is someone who doesnt realize he is playing a part, he is more foolish if he doesnt realize he is playing the fool.

Wisdom is seeing the truth of all things and understanding the secret to life, realizing the fact that you are not your body but the Will.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well said. What have you concluded is your role?
mine is to assist people in their awakening.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Let me ask you a question, and don't be offended : are you really trying to communicate here? Or are you simply saying things because you want to say them ? Do you really want others to understand what your thoughts are? Because you are the only one who understands what you are saying, are you aware of that ?

You use so many personal definitions and personal concepts that have meaning for you only that it can mean only two things : You don't care about being understood, or you are not aware that what you say looks completely blurred and vaguely coherent.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I'm sorry, but sometimes I'm attempting to communicate truth to "power" (although the only REAL power is empowerING, and comes to serve and not to be served), and am using certain frames of reference and/or paradigms as story and allegory (where context and framing is everything), to teach, where sometimes "that which hurts, instructs" (Benjamin Franklin). So while I am seeking to share something of value with everyone ie: be set free in the truth that sets us free, I am also wishing to fire off "arrows of truth" into certain other spheres or domains of contemplation, on the premise that this place, ATS, is a watched communication channel (by the PTB), and I've seen a sufficient amount of evidence that indeed this is the case. So I realize that sometimes what I'm conveying might not make perfect sense to everyone, when "everyone" are not always the intended recipient of what I am attempting to convey as part of the "heart war" I've been waging, to great success I might add, even if only in my imagination, which itself can serve as a powerful point of projection in its own right. I know, sounds crazy, maybe even a little bit "schitzoid", but I am of a clear, sane and rational mind and I know what I'm doing, even when it seems to just go flying over everyone's head. All I ask is for the "benefit of the doubt", and that you might take the time to read between the lines as they say.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The REAL WORLD is a domain of unconstrained and unfettered creative space of limitless possibility for the human being as an evolutionary phenomenon and a work in progress, on the path of progress towards perfection. It is the only world worth living into.

Anything and everything, and every system, power or principality which stands in the way of our individual and collective realization of that world, what might be called God's world where "God" may be considered truth and life as it really is and ought to be, is a FALLEN world (civilization), no matter it's origin, and as such it cannot sustain itself in opposition to our collectively shared human destiny, as free-will agents and co-creative historical participants of progressive change for the better.

The fruits of the bad tree are plainly obvious, and therefore, once it is recognized clearly by one and all, must be discarded and thrown away in favor of what's helpful, and not hurtful.

Anything less simply will not do.

There is no use breaking free and overcoming and inheriting all things, unless there are others to join you in the new domain of freedom and limitless possibility, and so the one who breaks free must go to any lengths, including crashing the very gate of hell as needed, to free his fellow man.

I for one feel the time has come, for what is false, deceiptful, hurtful, debased and decrepid, to itself be sacrificed in favor of what is right and just and true, and helpful and loving, and if I'm right, some people who've been engaged in the wrong kinds of things to uphold a fallen civilization "of old", built on blood sacrifice and all manner of abhorant things designed to serve, not the God of love, but a beast of prey, well they've got a decision to make, once the lines have been drawn, because only one "house" will stand the test of time, and if it isn't the one founded on what is in everyone's mutual best interest in alignment with universal principals of love and authentic Civillity, then down it will go, and oh what a fall it will have (had)!

I'm not against the individual people, just the wicked system which would keep other people down, while feeding off their energies for the purpose of domination and submission, a system of darkness, and of rites and blood oaths and the like, which has come fully to light, and to the attention of the One above all who sees all, and who is not the least bit demonic nor who can ever be demonized, a type of "framework" surely non but absolute idiots here on earth engage in supporting, having been duped by the very worst part of our human nature, or even a beast (somewhere) with a thirst for human blood and suffering and strife, born of the wrong kind of jealousy, and the lust for power, nothing more. How pathetic is that?! And if what I suspect is true, no such beast or creature even exists "out there", any more. The two-horned ram caught in a thicket was itself sacrificed. Imagine that?!

The time has come. Babylon IS/HAS fallen!

Let's get with a new program.

Perhaps that was a little clearer.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 10-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
"If there's one thing the universe seems to love more than anything, it's courage."
~ Terrance McKenna

That said, you might see now why I use the frame of Christ as my central frame of reference, because in him, who went to the father (no need to reincarnate), all things ARE possible, and without whom I can do nothing.

With love for one and all,

NAM

"Forgive them father for they know not what they do."
~ Jesus Christ, from the cross

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice."
~ Jesus, in the role of the High Priest of the Temple of the Living God, who came (from above), not to condemn the world, but so that, through him, the world might be saved, that we might have life to the full, even to overflowing!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Terrible Fall of Babylon.

"Blessed are those who willingly mourn, whether they be a widow, or not..., whether rich, or impoverished, well recieved, or outcast - for they SHALL be comforted!

LOL?

"When the hearts of men (and women) change, kingdoms will change."
~ John the Baptist, in the spirit of Elijah.

"And forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who've tresspassed against us." Amen.

[not always easy, but neccessary, to forgive]

With Love,
in Christ,
Your fool,

NAM aka Bob
February 11th, 2012

"Rescind that order!"

P.S. And if I am NOT "crazy", let me be the first to tell you (whoEVER you are), that we are, each and every one of us, "royally screwed" in the best possible way ie: more free than we can, at present, possibly imagine (which carries with it it's own responsibility, at all levels), that is, if I've read God's Just Judgement, his Mercy, AND, his immaculate, impeccably timed (you have no idea!) and absolutely exquisit sense of HUMOR, correctly, which I think I actually might have, no lie, no deceipt, no falsehood (honestly).

Is so, there is much work to do, much preparation, and I don't mean for the Queen's "Royal Jubilee" (LOL) but instead for a new world, and for a new heaven and a new earth now fast coming into the view of those of us with the eyes to see it, and the heart with which to celebrate its arrival/dawning.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God!"

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How is it, that we can read the weather (for the most part) and measure the heavens (to a degree), or even send out a message that can traverse the globe in LESS than an hour, and yet fail to recognize the signs of the times?

Given what's at stake, I for one, don't think for a moment, that we can afford NOT to, because things they were really starting to go to hell in a handbasket as they say, and that just will not do!

We all deserve so much more and better than that, which honors both the human being as the crowning glory of creation AND the creator of the heavens and the earth, who, however capable of great merciful love, and immense laughter, is nevertheless still capable of wrath, no matter how slow to anger, and quick to forgive and forget.

19:6 I heard something like the voice of a great multitude, and like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of mighty thunders, saying, “Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns! 19:7 Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad, and let us give the glory to him. For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready.” 19:8 It was given to her that she would array herself in bright, pure, fine linen: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

19:9 He said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” He said to me, “These are true words of God.”

19:10 I fell down before his feet to worship him. He said to me, “Look! Don’t do it! I am a fellow bondservant with you and with your brothers who hold the testimony of Jesus. Worship God, for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.”

I'm not sure how to explain it, but I've also heard that great cheer in the heavens, as well as the terrible groan, and then the final cheer, along with the words "Babylon has fallen!"

Let us march fourth then, into a bright new day, with faith the size of but a tiny mustard seed, and the courage, to move mountains of historical causation. Because you see, if the likes of a wrech like me can be a part of this, then that's like REALLY good news for you, my good friends (whoever you are), BIG TIME!

Tally-HO HO HO!

Best Regards,

NAM aka Bob

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."

And don't worry, I wasn't any more or less "bad" than the Prodigal Son before coming to his senses and embarking on the wisely chosen journey, home.

And indeed it may be said that God works in VERY mysterious ways!

edit on 11-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Absolutely beautiful thread.

Newageman you are phenomenal, as well as some of the other posters.

Please continue to talk about any and everything, please do not let this thread die, I beg you.

Please add more insight..

*some* people have read every word and have literally cried with some of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Am I the only one who had an incredibly awesome and uplifting feb. 11th 2012?

Today has been nothing short of magical.

Also, newageman you mentioned the date november 2012, whats with this date?

Everything you say has meaning to it, and I mean everything! Maybe im the only one who realizes this? Your stories about "you" are really about everyone. People skimming through your words without thought miss the meaning and just believe your crazy, trust me I know this. I know you will never get discouraged in any way shape or form by negative remarks but please continue talking about whatever needs to be said...like I said....**some** people cheerish every word you type.

Love,
Me

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

Truthfully, as you speak about chakras I must tell you something.

Up until the age of about 12ish my 3rd eye was undoubtedly open. It took no effort or meditation. Since I cant remember my birth, im afraid to say I was born with it open but I believe that as fact.

I know undoubtedly that this was my 3rd eye because, back then I never hear of the 3rd eye or understood why I had this enormous amount of energy pulsating in the middle of my forehead slightly above my eyes. In fact, I thought everyone had that weird uncomfortable extreme overwhelming energy pulsating in that area. I viewed it as uncomfortable because mine was so powerful it overtook everything I was doing and I couldnt focus on anything but that when it was "activated" or "on" or whatever. I would play tricks on people, to make them feel that uncomfortable feeling I would put my finger where it was at on them, NOT touching it, to activate it while they were sleeping. I would try to make them feel uncomfortable, I thought it was funny.

Remember, this was when I was very young, I had no knowledge of the 3rd eye or the feeling that I had, which in turn made me assume everyone had it, which in turn made me try to make them activate it while they were sleeping as some kind of mean trick to make them uncomfortable.

I got tired of this feeling and it overtaking my life at inopportune times. I've always believed in a god but never religion (should I read the bible newageman?) so I prayed to god to make that feeling go away. Then one day it did. As I got older, I realized that what I felt earlier in my life was something called "the 3rd eye". Nobody can tell me the 3rd eye doesnt exist (not even you newageman lol) and if you believe that it doesnt you are dead wrong. I however dont know anything about the "other" chakras, but I believe it because of my early childhood.

Ever since ive been trying to get what was rightfully mine...the 3rd eye. I never asked for it, it was always there and it was given to me for a reason. Maybe all this crap food and medication has blocked it but I feel it very very faint sometimes for very brief moments but never like before. I pray that it comes back because it was given to me for a reason.

Anyway.

Newageman...what do you think of the 3rd eye/chakras as illuminated was discussing?

And illuminated....how do I get it back?

I know meditation is the key but im terrible at it and very inconsistent with keeping up with it.

Thanks in advance.

p.s.
Newageman...YOU ARE AWESOME.

pps
newageman...please dont disappear somewhere and stop giving insight.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

Thanks a lot for the encouragement and the support, much appreciated, itsJUSTzo, seriously it means a lot. As to the November date, that was a typo as I meant, February, and re: the third eye, don't worry about it, just keep a good heart, love everything, and don't take life for granted, and then just observe and notice the miracle of life, and you'll see i think that something rather mysterious and miraculous is indeed "going on", sometimes offering up signs and wonders (synchronicities) which are worth playing with, but not to be taken too seriously, and on that note, perhaps in the role of "prophet" I may have gone a little overboard, but then again, I said what I felt needed to be said, so no use apologizing if it came across as being a little on the megalomaniacal side, since like I said in the OP, I take myself both very seriously AND not too seriously at all, so as to keep the humor alive.

Which makes me want to say something about all this "work" people are doing to open third eyes and the like, while I myself use brainwave entrainment meditation technology to marry my left and right hemispheres and yes to activate the pineal gland for health and vitality, I think it's much more important that we work on how we are seeing the world, and how we're showing up in it, and that above all, we do not lose, but gain in our charm, and our mirth, joy, happiness and ability to laugh, do a jig, be sill or even foolish, because we are absolutely free to be our true and fully liberated self as we are, now that's life. The happy man isn't concerned with particulars, of specifics, he's not attached to people, places and things, and having placed his heart first on "heaven", he already has everything he needs, and is never really in want. Take me for example, right now I have LESS than no money (into my overdraft) and yet I consider myself one of THE most powerful and influencial people I know, including those people we all know and love (and sometimes detest) on TV, and that's really something, says something about the nature of power and influence, if only in my own mind!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

The is nothing stale about the jounrey of self discovery. It is what we are here for..

To OP the self aware universe by Amit Goswami I found very interesting and along similar lines with its own twists...

I use to rack my brain in all sorts of ways to suss life out. I no longer do so much because I dont think it can be understood with logic. I have started doing different types of mediation and these have opened different doors for me.
edit on 12-2-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join