It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Propaganda... MSM Tells RP To Run 3rd Party.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Americans Elect, the wacky but well-funded effort to put an independent "unity ticket" on the ballot in all 50 states through a public online voting process, opened its virtual floor to nominations last week. And already, one candidate is running away with first place, with over 1,000 votes: Ron Paul.

Paul may still be a contender for the Republican nomination, but his avid fanbase, it seems, already has begun to clamor for him to run outside the framework of the two-party system.

www.theatlantic.com...
You NEVER see RP stories in the MSM... and the first one that I have seen that makes the front page of Google news is them telling him to run 3rd party.

And for the record, NO, we DON'T want him going 3rd party (if he can help it anyways).

1,000 people do not speak for RP's "avid fan base".

I am torn... I am glad his name is even making the news, but I am peeved at the story.
edit on 7-2-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Yeah it is b.s. trust me, I have authored thread after thread about this unlawful IMO disrespect of Ron Paul. They lie and get away with it! But remember it is not what we the people want... not until we become filthy rich will the media actually respect us. Until then it is their call.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I just can't believe they would stoop to this level.

But then again, with Romney blowing his wad on TV Adverts against Newt and Sant, it's like free advertisement against RP.

I wonder if he asked one of his buddies to publish this?

new topics

join