It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe sets D-Day on Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I can't believe it's not accepted knowledge that something is wrong with the BC story.

Only birthers who refuse to accept that Obama is the legal POTUS claim a document that they have never even seen is fraudulent - rember Orly's "experts" where shot down in Georgia trying to do the same....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Yeah...about that. We have never seen it because Obama has not presented it. Instead he released his fake birth certificate online and if I am not mistaken it is still there. Only one problem, it was not a scanned document it was faked and who ever doctored it up did not flatten it.... Yep. Talk about being careless. Obama was so anxious to release his birth certificate or not caring that he and his committee left the layers fully intact for everyone to see that he is with no doubt a fraud.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by solarstorm

I really wish you would stop badmouthing Texas.

Arizona is just as bad or worse, but that only because it neighbors California.

I will put my female governor of Arizona up against any other governor in the union. She has more testicles then all of em including that clown Rick Perry from the state of Texas.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Well whatever.. It's not about the state of Texas or Arizona is it?

We got Ron Paul...

Does it matter? No, not really.

By the way of survival though, I remind you that Arizona is a desert and Texas is like one of the best economies in the world. I think we have the survival thing covered.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

We have never seen it because Obama has not presented it.

yes you have, there are pictures of it online..

Why do you demand the first black POTUS birth certificate, but never demanded any white presidents birth certificate?

Instead he released his fake birth certificate online

Wrong again, it is not fake.

and if I am not mistaken

you are mistaken!

Only one problem, it was not a scanned document it was faked

Still wrong, it is not fake.
edit on 8-2-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ALL of the Birth Certificates Federal cases were thrown out because NONE of the parties have standing.

The American people do NOT pick the PResident of the US, the Electoral College picks him.

ONLY 1 of the Electoral College voters could file the Federal Case.....and they're all making money hand over fist.....they pick who will make them money.

Obama's making them money.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Why do you demand the first black POTUS birth certificate, but never demanded any white presidents birth certificate?

Congratulations!

You just played the race card on an anonymous online forum.

I could be black for all you know.

Funny

Consider yourself, un credible.
edit on 8-2-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You just played the race card

once again you are very wrong, birthers are the one playing the race card.... of course, some will deny it but they play it anyway!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Seriously can you people learn to cover the subject at hand and not be such a bunch of cliche mouth-breathers?

Arizona is a beautiful state and a nice place to live and neither Arpaio nor Brewer represent even the majority of people here.

Most of you have either probably never spent any time here at all, or never left your Scottsdale hotel after your corporate meetings.

Or even better, you come in with preconceived notions and there's no convincing you.

Grow up, and talk about Arpaio, who is NOT every Arizonan.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Another birther showing yet more faked "evidence" because he can't handle the idea of a biracial president telling him that he can't clamp down on those brown people that bother the rich whities in Arizona so much.

Do you get dizzy when you spin things that hard? I would think I would fall down if I tried that.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

sherrif joe is an authoritarian, nazi in training, he can kiss my ass several times and make out with a rattlesnake.

Okay, if we have denigrated that far it is time for me to go to bed. Don't bother responding masta, I will be in bed before you can look up "denigrate".

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
WOW! Look at all the excitement over this birth certificate. I only have one question. WHERE WERE ALL Y'ALL WHEN GEORGE W. BITCH (BUSH) AND HIS MINIONS INVADED AND SLAUGHTERED IRAQ AND ITS PEOPLE? ISN'T A CRIME AS WELL KNOWN AS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY?So really I think its cause of the fact that he happens to be a shade darker that these pigs in Georgia are motivated to lynch the guy! I'm not saying that there wrong. what i am getting at is why just stop there? TAKE THE WHOLE HOUSE OF CARDS DOWN LIKE THEY DID WHEN WE WERE AFTER SO-CALLED TERRORISTS AFTER 9-11! THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I think every citizen of the US should see this on the MSM.
The faked birth certificate.

A expert with 20 years experience has declared it real....who do you got...youtube experts...

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay

When will Birthers stop spreading lies?
edit on 8-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This fool needs to take of his own business before butting in on others.

A few reasons why Joe's GOT TO GO

Good facts there...check on them.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
"Sheriff Joe" climbed on the birfers' bandwagon AFTER the US Dept of Justice started investigating him on multiple complaints of misuse of office, miscarriages of justice, countless violations of civil rights, etc. etc. He thought he could use it as leverage to intimidate Obama into calling off the DoJ.

From news accounts, Arpaio has managed to use other people's money to finance some junkets to Hawaii, ostensibly to investigate Obama's birth records, which is just a pretense because the Hawaii Dept of Health made it very clear to him up front that he was as limited as any other individual from prowling around birth records unrelated to himself. Arpaio, in fact, refused to comply with a subpoena sent him by Orly Taitz to show up in the Georgia case just concluded (the birfers made much of Obama's failure to show, but nobody mentioned Arpaio's failure to show) -- she wanted Arpaio's "evidence" and he wanted to avoid admitting that he didn't have any.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Yes...My bad...

Tell Obama to go back to Kenya.

That about sums up the birther movement right there.
"Go back to where you are not even from!"

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by ajay59

Kinda reminds ya of the Revolutionary War eh, what a bunch of idiots those guys were!

Nothing more patriotic than revolting against your own country.

When will birthers get sick of lucy pulling the ball away?
Any of you still waiting to hear what Donald Trump found out?

Why not, your forefathers did!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join