It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hashimoto Experiment: Teaching Japanese alphabet to a cactus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah...you read that right. I came across the following video and it blew my mind. One, I am a plant lover and avid gardener and have always had an affinity for our green friends, believing them way more in tune with our energies than we realize 2) ....well, there isnt much more to say other than

The chief of research for Fuji Electronic Industries has constructed special instruments which translate the electrical output of plants into modulated sounds, giving voice to a cactus. Relying on her affinity for plants, Mrs. Hashimoto looks forward to actual conversation with her cactus…Convinced it possesses an intelligence, she is determined to teach it the Japanese alphabet.

link

Between this and the Tree records I can't wait to get back to the garden this spring.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
people will believe anything these days i suppose

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
just a gimick.

Gonna take a year before shes caught deciveing people. The money she makes from interviews and speaking fees will make her a pretty penny.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I dont mind being a bit optimistic

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
she clearly does not get out much, just needs a person to talk to would be much easier

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

depending on the people you have to talk to....the plant might provide better conversation. Personally I don't see this so much as being about talking to plants as it is about possible insight into the beings we share our planet with. Maybe if they can tell people how much pain they are in some might take a step back and consider how their action affect the environment.
edit on 7-2-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

This is an experiment I did to replicate experiments I had observed footage of from the 70s. It works they do respond with a measurable electric feedback to intention and action in their environment. Think Avator world matrix connectiveness. Once you do this experiment and prove it to yourself your world and how you see plants changes.

As I said do the experiment. Anyone can make a smart ass comment about a researcher and their intentions but in actual fact without doing the experiment you only exhibit your ignorance of the subject matter. Deny ignorance.

Plants not only communicate with each other but can communicate with us using a simple multimeter. I concur with the original pioneers of this field of research. Preferably the plant is one you have cared for. This is because the plant is more entrained to your own emf biofield. Please take a moment to observe the video before commenting as I assure you this is one you can do at home.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Shirak because: add some text

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

depending on the people you have to talk to....the plant might provide better conversation.

if you can't tell who you should be talking to and who not to talk to then i'm afraid you should be talking to plants

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Does this mean we will start to see people who will refuse to eat plants as well as animals because they are intelligent life?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I also wanted to comment that humans are very capable of becoming sensitive to shifts in biofields. There is scientific evidence that skin resistance changes when someone begins looking at your neck.

Biofield sensitivity is perhaps something our ancestors were more in tune with and with all the emf pollution these days it is easy to put the sock filter on. IE wear a sock long enough you stop feeling its there until you focus on the foot again.

Sick plants also respond to contact and positive intention I am currently working with an uprooted 15 year old lemon tree that I saved from a construction site. It is coming back even though many said it was dead. House plants can provide excellent training opportunities for biophotonic resonance therapy.

Biophotonics = The study of dna produced photon emission to communicate.
Ref: Plant "Death photon"
Humans also produce photons (Light particles from their dna)
By entraining your healthy biophoton emission to another living thing a harmonic resonant corrective effect can occur. Ie laying on of hands cure type scenarios.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Shirak because: Add some more

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

thanks for the vid. Thats pretty wild if the plant was really responding to what he was doing to himself. Theres actually a really interesting documentary about the secret life of plants, based on the book.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by doomedtoday

I dont know, but I hope not. Perhaps a better understanding of plants might forge a respect that some cultures have with animals even though they eat them. If they truly are aware then they know that their human cousins have to ingest them in order to survive. One neednt worship something to appreciate its place in the grand scheme. Just appreciate it a bit. If you are taking life...cultivate more. Put back into that system so that it can continue to function. Letting the veggies see you keep a few potted plants might help make things square between you, lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That is me in the vid and I am doing the experiment and the plant is responding to me. I have duplicated this experiment and documented it several times this is real. You can do a similar. Perhaps without the knife. The plant did respond to my pain.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

In regards to plants being consumed broken etc. The experiments in the 70s indicated that when The scientist was going to burn it or thought of burning it the output response would flat line. As if the consciousness went to sleep to spare itself the experience. Perhaps similar to how sumo can switch off their pain receptors or how under hypnosis humans can also achieve this state.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Thats really cool that you took the time to work the experiment out yourself. I would love to try it, swapping out the knife for various forms of music. See if they like jazz as much as I do.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Really interesting thread. I cant watch vids at work, but have subscribed so that I can watch later.

Over the last few years I have been watching scientists work with plants, and there have been some surprising results.
I know I would love to communicate to my green friends. I do talk to them when I can (mainly when I am watering them) and they seem to respond - We had a problem fern that was stunted in its growth, we talked to it and paid it a bit more attention that normal, and this is the truth, the thing has just sprouted and seems to be coming along nicely now.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomedtoday
Does this mean we will start to see people who will refuse to eat plants as well as animals because they are intelligent life?

I'm sure there are already people like this, because the world is full of people who don't understand that in order for them to live, many living things must die, including animals and people. Rather than refusing to eat plants, it should open their minds to go back to eating animals, since this is the natural way of things. But that's not how most people think.

Too many people are taught as children that limiting their behavior is good. It takes a lot to convince people that expanding their behavior might even be better.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am a vego however I also respect plants and do not take more than I need. I do not destroy needlessly and I maintain a sustainable relationship with my fruit and veg. It is a symbiosis more than parasitic as I ensure their offspring are propagated. Understanding how we are connected in this mesh of biofields helps me to understand for myself what happens to other life really does effect me even if it is subtle. I do not know if the consciousness of plants is exactly human however in my own experiments they have demonstrated recordable repeatable measurable empathic feedback to my state.

Cultures before this "Civilized" one which many of us live in had a high respect for the forest plants and animals they harvested. Bow makers would thank the plant they harvested from druids and shaman would ask permission before harvest to ensure more vitality was maintained in the pick. For many in a different mindset this is foolish. For those more in tune with the spiritual and energy based perception this is vitality and important. You may never convince another of a reality perspective however can lead by example and prosperity in that example.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Shirak because: add more

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

In regards to plants being consumed broken etc. The experiments in the 70s indicated that when The scientist was going to burn it or thought of burning it the output response would flat line. As if the consciousness went to sleep to spare itself the experience. Perhaps similar to how sumo can switch off their pain receptors or how under hypnosis humans can also achieve this state.

Here is a nice little article, pretty much quote on what you said, the researcher that had these initial findings is Cleve Backster. Another person that has info on this is also David Wilcock, yes I know either you like him or you dont, but the research he has done into this is good.

mysteriousuniverse.org...
edit on 8-2-2012 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

top topics

join