It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada GOP chairwoman resigns the day after the caucus fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Now what? Hopefully this will draw attention to improve the voting system, somehow.
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I would have thought after the 2004 Bush debacle a total overhaul over the flawed system would have been insisted upon. Yet here we are with a real contender who has the support of the people being c*#k blocked at every turn. Not one thing has changed.

One thing everyone intrinsically KNOWS on this site is that no matter how much support Ron Paul has, even if he has the numbers and people turn out en mass to vote for him; he can NEVER win. Government can not have a President who is for the people. Government can not have as president that is for the country. If the President can not be bought by Corporate Agenda he is of little use to that juggernaut.

If any of you know anything about politics and how the system works you will know that there will never be a President in power who is anything more than a yes man. Voter fraud, lies, infiltrators, evidence plants and trails are some of the more obvious tactics employed to ensure this happens. I think we all know the more malignant forms are intimidation, bribery, threats and even death as is clearly the case when a yes man refuses to yield, changes his mind or grows a conscience.

It will take a lot more than a resignation to affect any real change in this insidiously corrupt system.
IMHO

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Realtruth

It's even more delusional to think there's no difference. Would Gore have invaded Iraq?

Yes! AND Carbon taxed us into oblivion.

Actually I do not know if Gore would have invaded Iraq.

If you believe he would not have invaded Iraq, then doesn't it make more sense why we saw voter fraud in Florida which is why Gore did not become President?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yer right, "nothing happens in US politics that wasnt planned that way.".....Harry Truman
From the great white north it looks awefully corrupt ....the last few elections would be enough to curl the hair of the founding fathers i am sure.....
The obvious fraud and the abuse of the american voter has been going on at l;east since they installed the voting machines...
The American people need to seize every machine and destroy it on voting day....
Force the goverment to go back to the old X on paper ballots....
Witnessed by reps from each party at the count.....
Thats the way to freedom!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You're making my point.

The parties ARE different. If they were the same all you conspiracy theorists there would be NO NEED for ballot rigging.

So which conspiracy do you choose:

- Both parties are the same so there's no need for polls to be rigged
- The parties are different so elections have to be rigged

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
maybe its just me or has already been suggested but after consecutive incidents of vote counting fraud accusations the remaining states should demand that the counting be done in front of the public

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The problem with the voting system is secrecy.

We believe as a society that our vote in an election should be a
private matter.

This is the foundation upon which corruption is built.

There should be NO privacy in an election. Declare your vote publicly.
Count the vote publicly...with a paper trail.

Do this, and you have the fairest election possible. Continue on with the idea
that votes are a private matter, and soon YOUR VOTE will cease to matter.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
reply to post by Vitchilo

Is there any actual proof of this fraud? I'm guessing not.

I love this guy. You couldn't be any more pro-establishment, especially when looking at your post history.

It really doesn't matter IMO if people realize there is fraud and an obvious effort to supress Paul. If our "democracy" is to work, our voting process should be the most scrutinized and publicly viewable process we have. Its not. If ballots were driven off to a private location in a local election, someone would be going to jail in handcuffs. Our voting system however is no more real than watching a WWF match.

People should have revolted when they switched to electronic ballots. Anything that removes transparency from the public should be treated like a red communist witch hunt from the 50's. Yet its not. The game is already over, all we can wait for is the fall and take back the country the same way it started.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I served in the Air Force for 10 years as an F-16 Crew-Chief. I sacrificed my way of life as I knew it so that others could live free in this wonderfully blessed country. However, I came home to see everything going down the tubes. I never paid attention to politics until I realized that those people are the root of the problem. They play people against each other while they pass through their agendas. The way things are done today on Capital Hill has been that way since the 40's. Almost none of the politicians today know how they are supposed to do their business because this is all they have ever known. When they are new, they question the "old timers" way of doing business. The "old timers" tell them, "This is the way we have always done it. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense." Before you know it, everyone is doing business "the way it has always been done" without anyone knowing why. We need to vote ALL the incumbents out and that will give us the best chance of getting the country back to where it was originally supposed to be. Otherwise, well, we do not have a prayer. I support Ron Paul and will vote for him. However, I will have no problem voting for anyone running against Obama. That man has trampled on the memory and service of every service member's sacrifice since the beginning of this country to now. May God bless all of you and our country going forward. We need to bring God back into our lives and country. We need to take the time to help others and stop being so vain and selfish. We need to show compassion to others. Take care all and thank you for letting me express exactly how I feel about what is going on. Till next time.....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Could these be signs of the externalization of the hierarchy?

It seems the corruption is just getting piled on daily to where the government is now viewed as pure entertainment.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

I think a more fair title would be, "Republicans love to cheat to win". Look at the fact, this is a pretty one-sided phenomena. From Robocalls to voter suppression to ""negro baby" leaflets, and on and on....

Not that Dems don't occasionally engage in these tactics, but not at anywhere near the frequency.

The funny thing is, Paul stands by these results. And most of you Repubs will, even knowing this stuff, still vote for the GOP candidate.

Funny stuff.

Oh how mistaken you are.

Democrats are well known for rigging elections and "robo-calls"....also!
Read this article about your "saint" Democrats

Why even make this a right/left issue?
Clearly it goes well beyond the scope of voter fraud or right/left.
It is an issues where our elected officials are not doing their jobs.
An issue where votes are not fairly counted or called for.
Either side.

There is a huge conspiracy here, and it's NOT "Republicans cheat! Democrats are fair!"
Both sides are equally appalling, with money running their decisive voting calls.
It is the fact that a group of people want to control the election process.
In order to get their "guy" in the office.

Why am I the only one that sees this?

I agree, Havok, this is not a Dem/Rep issue. The kingmakers will do what they have to -- to get their man/person in. They own both parties. Wasn't that clear with Bush & Kerry? Both Skull & Bones all the way. The game is rigged.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Her resignation is NOT ENOUGH. What the media and the public need to address is HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO RIG THE ELECTION? Some candidate cannot do it without help. We need to find the systemic weaknesses that were used.

My guess is that the ability to electronically flip the vote is widespread and pervasive -- NO voting machines are safe and they were put in place for the express purpose of rigging the vote. While punch cards are often manipulated by sending the cards to a different voting zone (some design these so candidate A and B are switched at another pole center, so that if you send punch cards from area 1 to area 2, they are correctly tabulated but with the opposite candidate).

We have to bring back hand-checked voting and random pole surveys (which were within less than 1% of the actual vote for the history of their use, right up until the shenanigans of Bush's election in 2000 -- then they were banned). Canada does this -- they have three witnesses for every ballot that gets registered as a valid vote.

There was no cost savings from the electronic voting machines (in most cases, they cost 10x what our previous punch card system cost) -- it was all a huge lie. Like the Patriot Act being written before the attacks, it was a solution in search of a problem.

>> If you want to protest -- rip out those damn black box voting machines. There has been election fraud in the past -- but the electronic age has made it easier and harder to prove. You shouldn't HAVE to trust the corrupt election system because there is too much at stake.

I don't have any doubts that electronic voting was implement to make stealing an election easier.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The bottom line regardless of her resigning for her Husband or resigning cuz she screwed up the Nevada Caucas is shes married to Danny Tarkanian who is the son of Jerry Tarkanian and for those that know anything about Las Vegas or the NCAA will know that the name Tarkanian is very important to the State of Nevada. Just so it makes a little sense, its like California voting based on Movies. LOL.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I am an Arkie from the south and I didn't vote for O bummer and every one else I know or ask didn't vote for him...makes me wonder.In my years of voting I have never seen so many Blacks or Colored folks waiting in line to vote...maybe I never looked.....done deal let's get him out and look forward to a better tomorrow. Wait a minute let's bribe some poor folks with a $300.00 rebate if you vote for O bummer again...but he will get it back out of your wallet more sooner than later.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

This is 950 that they KNOW of...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

I'm also from Arkansas and EVERYONE I know from there voted for Obama and will vote for him next time.

I also spent time working in radio there when I was a teen and saw black folks voting in large numbers as far back as the 90s. In fact, back when violence was so out of control the black community in central Arkansas mobilised, without any bribes, to vote in people that tried to address the violence.

I also knew a lot of people that didn't pay much attention to what was going on around them. Maybe you were one of those...?

BTW: it's pretty offensive to me, and I'm sure to many, to claim that black people need to be bribed to vote. Not cool.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Like is said, you can't believe both parties and all politicians are the same AND that elections are rigged. If they're all the same then no one would care who wins and no one would bother to rig any votes.

It's no surprise you guys are being so illogical. No surprise at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Well, it's not so cut and dry. Yes, both parties have honest and hard working politicians but both parties also have those who are part of the same faction working to subvert the U.S. Constitution in favor of a one world government. Who is spear heading this one world government? The Zionist banking cartel. They control may of the secret societies working to infiltrate the institutions that create policy and have influence over the people. This small group of racist ideologist have fixed the voting system in a number of ways. This works hand-in-hand with the MSM propaganda machine owned by the same group of Neoconservative Zionists to the point where public opinion is swayed in their favor to vote for the few candidates in both parties who are sympathetic to the cause (for one reason or the other, usually via coercion).

So, in a nut shell, both parties have members who are part of the syndicate. Of course the syndicate wants a certain candidate more than another but they aren't willing to compromise the rigged game to get that person elected over one who will do their bidding just the same. To get the media attention to win votes, a candidate must be corruptible from the start or at the very least, lead on that he/she is. Is Ron Paul corruptible? It appears he is not. Why is he on the world stage running for president then? Because he lends a certain legitimacy and credibility to the government and voting process. I don't believe the syndicate thinks he will win and if he does some how gain a major support, despite the syndicate doing everything in its power to marginalize him in the media and declare him "unelectable", they will work to discredit him but he has a very clean track record, unlike the others, so that may not work. If he does make president, they can always pull a JFK on his ass.

Some question why he runs on the Republican ticket. Well, he would have zero chance running as an Independent for obvious reasons.
edit on 9-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: spelling

edit on 9-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NowIsThe

The concept that RP is not corruptible is ... frankly.. laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join