It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF just happend to me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by YipMan
it would appear ukrandom fell of the path of righteousness very quicky

lol that made my night
So you goad and taunt UKrandom to the point of breaking and now take pleasure in it. speaks volumes about you.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UkRandom

ooh ooh lemme solve this mystery, you asked for a "muslim" under the limited knowledge that all brown skinned people of arab descent are "muslim" , that's why they didn't know who it was, try asking for the family of dark skinned people instead

no asked for the asian looking man who was in the same ward as my son in thne next bed and was told
no people of that description been on this ward this weekend at all

riiiiiight, the plot thickens, so this "asian" "muslim" you speak of.... can we have a description of this man, was he reading the Quran while turning the pages with chopsticks? Sounds like this thread should be in the Short Stories section bro

Actually, him saying the man was "asian" is because in the UK, we tend to generalise people so that Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Pakistani, etc are all called "Asians" and because Middle Eastern people look like Indians and Pakistanis......yeah.

So he didn't mean a Chinese guy there.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My guess is either Angels, they take many forms and I have seen several. Teenage boys rescued me and my sister.

Or I have started a thread detailing a timeline change-a massive one, that has became noticeable.
See my thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't worry yourself about it, just look after your boy and give him loads of raisins and nut based products; like Peanut butter or Nutella and lots of Ice cream. (Potassium, magnesium and calcium for bone formation.)

Organic veg while he is healing would help him too, if you can afford it, or lots of vitamin C, like Rosehip syrup. This mops up heavy metals and toxins from painkillers.

Hope he gets well quickly.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

My guess is either Angels, they take many forms and I have seen several. Teenage boys rescued me and my sister.

I'm glad someone finally stated the obvious.
God is real, but does not usually show up in person on account of the entourage that would be necessary, so sends angels to do things in an unobtrusive manner, something I have been a witness to myself enough times, and like you, own my very life to.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe it WAS an angel that you experienced. Noone will ever know except you and God. Don't let people put you down and try to "debunk" what happened to you. They weren't there and they don't know what happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

ooh ooh lemme solve this mystery, you asked for a "muslim" under the limited knowledge that all brown skinned people of arab descent are "muslim" , that's why they didn't know who it was, try asking for the family of dark skinned people instead

no asked for the asian looking man who was in the same ward as my son in thne next bed and was told
no people of that description been on this ward this weekend at all

riiiiiight, the plot thickens, so this "asian" "muslim" you speak of.... can we have a description of this man, was he reading the Quran while turning the pages with chopsticks? Sounds like this thread should be in the Short Stories section bro

Come on dude he's new don't troll him.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UkRandom

In regards to your OP, maybe he was just a nice man? There are still some left in the world. You should just hit your knees and thank God for a small mercy, because he clearly gave you one. That proverbial knock on the door of your heart doesn't come any more plainer than what you just experienced. Call on the name of Jesus the Christ, maybe youre ready.

Peace bro, glad to hear your kid is ok.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

this was a very nice thing for that guy to do, BUT listen to me and listen to me very well.

the fact that this event stood out and SIGNIFICANTLY meant something to YOU, and touched you in a way that made you post it on ATS...

dude, you have forces out there protecting you.

because if the nice dude hadn't effected you so deeply somehow, we wouldn't have heard about this story.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

nobody is trolling, but nobody is believing your made up story either, i'm not saying i don't believe in asian muslims, but when you make it sound as if a person didn't exist because you can't understand that patient confidentiality keeps a persons name and personal info private from the public, i'm forced to think that you'll believe anything if you can't comprehend it

edit on 7-2-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

ok if you think im spinning a yarn so be it thats your opinion and your entitled to
but if you ever have to go thru a child seriousl hurting themselfs i hope your blessed enuff to meet 1 of there very people because it will enrich your life

guess this site what its about i got it wrong? who knows?

try 4 kids, and they've all be injured just like a normal kid is supposed to get when playing, AND we did meet someone amazing, THE DOCTOR. So i ask the people, what's more believable, Mr. Miagi 12th Mahdi magically disappeared from existence from you and your mass delusional girlfriend, or someone read too many threads about Iran and all the anti-muslim talk and decided to make a thread to make muslims look not so bad? Either way this has already been done, there is a tv show called American Muslim so go watch that instead k bro?

first off my girlfriend aint Dillusional!
second i not trying ti say "Majic Abdullah vanished after enlightning me or mine"
third what i know about iran or the middle east ya could write on the back of a postage stamp and still have room to write your name

fourth (for my sins) i used to be a white racist ya know skin head go round beating asians up for fun cos i didntlike em (luckily i grew up)

as iv repeated from earlier maybe im over tired and weary and need 2 sleep and think2morrow
but what ever the hell happend to me this weekend has made a huge impact on my own life so that for me is a massive positive

maybe im growing old mybe im wising up and getting a clue
whatever the case is this weekend has got to me for a few reasons
sorry to have bothers your internet life with my Trivial question

The sad thing is when you used to beat up "Asians" you did not know who you beat up...because Muslims and Asians are two total different things.

I hope your girlfriend was not alone with the baby when he "fell over". You know two year olds are very stressful and some people when it is not their child can get mean.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Um maybe the hospital couldnt tell you because of privacy??
Thats my guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This guy just came on here talking about his family and about religion and about the things we all go through. Let's not bash him and pretend we're all so different and better than each other!

STORY TIME!

A man is on a spiritual journey. An amazing breakthrough in his faith for humanity and the love we could all share comes through in guise of a tragic incident turned into a stunning revelation. The man seeks to share his experience and make sense of it with what he views as rational, intelligent brethren. They bash, make fun of and seek to destroy his vision rather than rap with him and figure out what's going on in the man's life. A few people encourage spiritual growth and admit not to have the answers but say the believe a Deity somewhere does. Pain, suffering and humiliation continue throughout humanity as do love, happiness and joy.

Sound familiar?

My father being a christian prison minister, my brother being muslim, my sisters being Ba'hai and Rastafarian all contribute to my deluded and confused views about the religious systems of control in this world. But I'll tell you one thing, I'm never afraid to admit my faith in the Lord and in his son and spirit. I think we're all here together in this world.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
What's so mysterious about some guy being friendly in a hospital room?

What part of this seems supernatural to you?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
i guess we will never know what else the op had to say about why this has affected him as i tryed to message him and it shows as he is banned

hopefully he can keep positive and ponder his experience
to ukrandom as Xun Zi once said

"If the gentleman has ability, he is magnanimous, generous, tolerant, and straightforward, through which he opens the way to instruct others"

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
A classic case of - 'When the student is ready - the teacher will arrive'

You've been blessed

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I have hard times to understand some peoples responses to this thread? I have no doubt in my heart that this OP is serious about this. I can relate to what you feel OP, because something similar has happened to me, left me with same feelings inside.
Nice post with a lesson.. We should be more caring for each other. Migth save a stranger's day. I personally tend to forget it quite often.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

never said i don't like you, i don't like that you have a child that depends on you when you yourself are as irrational and irresponsible as it gets to get mad that someone debunked your story.

What a miserable excuse you are...
OP is obviously exhausted & came on here to share & hopefully get feedback on what for him, was an illuminating experience.
You did nothing but degrade & troll this thread, not to mention the personal attacks.
I feel the wrong member was banned here.

Looks like OP met polar opposites of humanity tonight....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
ZeroUnlmtd thanks for trolling my thread and ultimatley baiting me into getting banned
i asked you a few times not to troll yet you continued

for the other people who have replyed thanks for your words and advice its been noted and i will continue to pull the true meaning from this event for a long time to come

at the poster who said"there alre still kind people out there" yes i agree but this man was more than kind and left an impression on me that i just cannot explain

thanks to all for posting in my thread sadly i doubt i will be able to reply after this post as im sure i will get Banned yet again

so sad this sites motto is "deny ignorance" when they blatantley let ignorance roam free on trolling of posts

peace
edit on 8-2-2012 by UkRand0m because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UkRand0m

Glad to see you back, if only for a limited time!
I'm personally impressed that you took his mocking & baiting so good-naturedly for as long as you did!
He spoilt your thread for me personally, (& others I'm sure),as I can understand you being so affected by the experience.
You've witnessed both ends of the spectrum tonight. Focus on the good that was so inspirational, & leave the bad where it belongs.

PS- (I think angels come in all sorts of guises ; )

Best wishes to you & your family UKR

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells

Glad to see you back, if only for a limited time!
I'm personally impressed that you took his mocking & baiting so good-naturedly for as long as you did!
He spoilt your thread for me personally, (& others I'm sure),as I can understand you being so affected by the experience.
You've witnessed both ends of the spectrum tonight. Focus on the good that was so inspirational, & leave the bad where it belongs.

PS- (I think angels come in all sorts of guises ; )

Best wishes to you & your family UKR

i guess i was allways destined to be mocked and ridiculed when i posted this thread (seems any thread a new member posts gets torn to bits by fools who have to portray the i know it all attitude)

i was affected by the experience and decided to post it in this section because up untill having this encounter i was never really a religious person
now im rethinking that and asking myself some questions as to how i have lived my life and how i will live my life in the future

thank you very much for your wishes for me and my family

i know common sense tell em "it was just a kind hearted individual trying to help in a time of crisis"
but there is something deep down inside that tells me its more than that
i suppose i`ll never know but either way this 1 individual has changed a part of me forever so i shud be happy with that and hopefully learn a lesson and maybe 1 day will be able to encourage somebody else the same way

i wish i knew for defenite but the feeling inside me says it was more than just a kind stranger

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If something like this can make you evaluate your life & its path, then I personally believe thats a sign.
Especially if it prompts you to look more for the positive in yourself as well as others,
The magical feeling the man left you & your family with is obviously powerful, & you seem inspired to touch people in a similar way.
I'm certain your life will be more enriched with love if you do.
Thats not to say you won't be tested at times, lol!
Let the bad of tonight go, & enjoy the magic moments!
Now go get some sleep!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join