It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF just happend to me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
to cut a very long story short
befoer i explain my story so far this week i must say im NOT religious(used to be catholic but grew outta that)
ok now i have said that i`ll begin
im i a ralationship
i have a 2 and a half year old son
all was good untill sunday nite
my son fell over and broke his arm (ouch) not a little bump but broke Both bones in his arm completley
went to Accident and Emergency as soon as it hapend
we were kept in after numerous Xray exams etc
they settled him down
(now this is whats cookin my noodle) we ended up on a chilldrens ward
there was a small muslimboy in the bed aside my son very cheerfull boy
his father visited and as soon as he saw me,my gf and my son(who was very upset) came over and offerd a drink of water(i know big deal huh?) meant a lot to me
after that he pulled out his mobile phone and put a cartoon on for my son (son was screaming the place down)
my son instantly chilled out (as kids do)
this complete stranger just kept offering to help
he did everything he could and more to make sure me,my son and my gf were relaxed and happy
im no way a religious man but as my sons been Discharged today i have the feeling deep down inside that i must contact this man and thank him for his kindness and wish him the best for is son and family
whats really done me in this i rang the ward earlier to convey this message to him and his family and they have vanished

there is no muslim boy with his family in tow whos been there this weekend so now im sat here wondering wtf have i just gone thru
he was a real man as my gf and me saw him but he has left me questioning quite a bit about my life and my beliefs

am i over tired?
am i over thinkin?
did i meet a blessed man?
this has made me question how i live my life and im confused
the hospital swear there was just me/my son/my gf and 1 other white kid on the ward all weekend
i know i wasnt dillusional nor was i tripping
wtf happend and did i see my guardian angel?
sorry im just looking for a answer as logic is failing me

edit on 7-2-2012 by UkRandom because: sorry for poor grammer im tired and confused

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
ooh ooh lemme solve this mystery, you asked for a "muslim" under the limited knowledge that all brown skinned people of arab descent are "muslim" , that's why they didn't know who it was, try asking for the family of dark skinned people instead

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
ooh ooh lemme solve this mystery, you asked for a "muslim" under the limited knowledge that all brown skinned people of arab descent are "muslim" , that's why they didn't know who it was, try asking for the family of dark skinned people instead

no asked for the asian looking man who was in the same ward as my son in thne next bed and was told
no people of that description been on this ward this weekend at all

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UkRandom

no asked for the asian looking man who was in the same ward as my son in thne next bed and was told

riiiiiight, the plot thickens, so this "asian" "muslim" you speak of.... can we have a description of this man, was he reading the Quran while turning the pages with chopsticks? Sounds like this thread should be in the Short Stories section bro

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
yeah the staff are not to bright, simple
the man has left because his boy is better

by the way when people do nice things, its because there nice people they are not always looking for a pat on the back
next time just repay the favour, by helping someone else.
im sure he would be happy with that

btw im the muslim

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child"

Just because you're that kid's parent doesn't mean you'll automatically know what is good for him. The more people participate in rearing that kid, the more likely his need will be met.

s & f
edit on 7-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UkRandom

Wow weeee... that is a tough one. Can we have "encounters" that are so real to us? Well yah... has happened to me before. Not even close to your beneficial experience but nevertheless as real to me as a real person can be. Thing is do you think it was real?

And your answer has to be, yes it was. Flesh and blood or ethereal it has to be an example of how to behave towards others, right? That is what matters in the long run.

So what sticks, the encounter or the lesson?

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UkRandom

riiiiiight, the plot thickens, so this "asian" "muslim" you speak of.... can we have a description of this man, was he reading the Quran while turning the pages with chopsticks? Sounds like this thread should be in the Short Stories section bro

look im not "asian" nor muslim but i know when i see an asian man with (whatever the hell you call the caps they wear (ya know the 1s after they been to mosque?)
i dont know there names as i said im not muslim

he had 1 of themso did his son
now iv not very long left that place and the hospital ward has NO record of these people

so were me,my son(whos 2 years old),and my girlfriend just had a mass delusion?
you tell me i made this thread to try help me come to somelogic
obviously im wasting my time replying to you aint i?
can you shed somelogic on this for me?
if not dont reply plz

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

ok , here's logic for this scenario in words you can understand..... Cool story bro, needs more dragons and stuff !

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This is a great story. Thank you for sharing it.

It's hard to choose what to say about this other than that it proves, in a way, that the mystery of life is the mystery of life.

It isn't in the mystery of the vanishing Man and his Son. It is that this will continue to unfold in you as the days go on. That's a real mystery. You are left wondering about Love and Kindness, how it manifests and how you can spread more of it.

That's why it is a great story, I suppose.

X.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
yeah the staff are not to bright, simple
the man has left because his boy is better

by the way when people do nice things, its because there nice people they are not always looking for a pat on the back
next time just repay the favour, by helping someone else.
im sure he would be happy with that

btw im the muslim

thats the kinda lesson im thinking i have been tought this weekend
thanks for the common sense reply

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

ok , here's logic for this scenario in words you can understand..... Cool story bro, needs more dragons and stuff !

i dont know anymore i need sleep
maybe im overthinking
my apologys
edit on 7-2-2012 by UkRandom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

This is a great story. Thank you for sharing it.

It's hard to choose what to say about this other than that it proves, in a way, that the mystery of life is the mystery of life.

It isn't in the mystery of the vanishing Man and his Son. It is that this will continue to unfold in you as the days go on. That's a real mystery. You are left wondering about Love and Kindness, how it manifests and how you can spread more of it.

That's why it is a great story, I suppose.

X.

maybe i need to learn more and speak less

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

nobody is trolling, but nobody is believing your made up story either, i'm not saying i don't believe in asian muslims, but when you make it sound as if a person didn't exist because you can't understand that patient confidentiality keeps a persons name and personal info private from the public, i'm forced to think that you'll believe anything if you can't comprehend it

edit on 7-2-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It sounds to me like someone at the hospital was confused. Perhaps the man and his son left before that person came on duty. Do you have a local paper that prints editorials or for instance in my area we have a free paper that you can submit stuff to like in the Speak Out section or we have a Good Neighbors section. You could write a thank you and post it in there. I've seen people do that several times. I think it's nice that you want to thank him and let him know that his kindness made a difference to your family.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
sounds to me like your average, muslim phobic american who meets one in real life then is like o well there normal people after all, scenario.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

you are over thinking this. take it for what it is. An encounter with a kind stranger and his son. What surprises me is that you find this so unusual. A cheerful boy with a kind and caring father who empathizes with you and your son's plight. Would'nt you do the same thing if the opportunity arouse?
Your gut reaction may be the real lesson here.
Be the kind mysterious man and make a stranger in need feel like you and your son felt when it happened to you.
You will learn what this man and his son know already. True peace, love and the purpose of one's existence.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

nobody is trolling, but nobody is believing your made up story either, i'm not saying i don't believe in asian muslims, but when you make it sound as if a person didn't exist because you can't understand that patient confidentiality keeps a persons name and personal info private from the public, i'm forced to think that you'll believe anything if you can't comprehend it

edit on 7-2-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

ok if you think im spinning a yarn so be it thats your opinion and your entitled to
but if you ever have to go thru a child seriousl hurting themselfs i hope your blessed enuff to meet 1 of there very people because it will enrich your life

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

It sounds to me like someone at the hospital was confused. Perhaps the man and his son left before that person came on duty. Do you have a local paper that prints editorials or for instance in my area we have a free paper that you can submit stuff to like in the Speak Out section or we have a Good Neighbors section. You could write a thank you and post it in there. I've seen people do that several times. I think it's nice that you want to thank him and let him know that his kindness made a difference to your family.

thats the plan forst thing in the morning as i really fell the need to say thank you to this man and his wife as he helped me and mine so much and prob never even thought twice about it
guess i need sleep and no where i come from this dont happen sadly to day
i guess the worlds not all bad but this man and his family have impacted mine for the beter this weekend

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

you are over thinking this. take it for what it is. An encounter with a kind stranger and his son. What surprises me is that you find this so unusual. A cheerful boy with a kind and caring father who empathizes with you and your son's plight. Would'nt you do the same thing if the opportunity arouse?
Your gut reaction may be the real lesson here.
Be the kind mysterious man and make a stranger in need feel like you and your son felt when it happened to you.
You will learn what this man and his son know already. True peace, love and the purpose of one's existence.

hopefully i am overthinking this (as i am tired and weary right now)
its good to know the worlds not all bad as i said in my previous post im tired and thisman has made a huge impact in my life the very breif moments iv known him so guess i benefit from a good mans deeds

sorry for my rants but its been stress and i feel i hve learned a valuable lesson this weekend
that i can apply in my daily life

my apologys for my outbursts i think its time i sleep
peace n harmony.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join