It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up! Possible Iran false flag attack on March 2nd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Clif High of the web bot project has had many predictions that have not come true. For those who don't know, the web bot project analyzes Internet data in order to predict future events. It's had many great hits like the 9/11 attacks, 2004 EQ & tsunami, Katrina, plus the Haiti and Chili EQ's. But there's also been many misses. Regardless, I'd thought I'd post this here for you all to see as-is.

Chances are, nothing will happen. But in case something does, you heard it first in this thread.

On March 2, 2012, the zionists (isreali mossad and cia agents) who are the stooges of the central banksters, will attack an American naval ship (as they did with the USS Liberty).

They will try to sink this ship with a huge loss of life of American sailors.

They will pretend to be Iranians to make you mad at Iran.

They intend to provoke officialdom in the US and Russia and China into killing us all.

Much of officialdom (masons, illuminati, agents of rome (opus dei et al), zionists) are in on this false flag attack, and their fervent hope for WAR to end your life, and the lives of over ONE BILLION other humans (your relatives on this planet).

So much of humanity on this planet has been made crazy by the rothchilds/rockefellers and all the priests/potentates and other assholes who put themselves on top of us all by lying and cheating and murder.

They plan on yet another ******* great war to kill off as many of us as they can.

halfpasthuman.com...

George Ure, Clif's partner in the project also commented on this:

Interesting developments in the predictive linguistics over the weekend, now alluding to the possibility of a false-flag attack in the opening days of March being "on."

We have not been able to confirm it, but seems there're some reports of moving US military units out of the US and purported issuance of travel passes to the outbound troops which will allow, upon their return for travel to different regions within the US...but as I said, no confirmation. Still...sometimes where there's smoke....

urbansurvival.com...
edit on 7-2-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very interesting. I think something is def gonna happen soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yes an intriguing story.

But as the author states himself: "We have not been able to confirm it"

So it's just that, a story. Or am missing the evidence ?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Well here is a possible timely and official finalizing stamp on the situation.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thing is, Web Bot gathers what's being talked about and with the Iranian leadership being asked by many to step down and being asked to allow inspections to take place regarding their uranium and nuclear capabilities, it's obviously gonna be thrown into a "prediction".

In fact, this thread and others like it will help create the spike in topics covering Iran to give credence to these "predictions".

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't believe analysing the internet will give us a prediction of the future, the internet is a tool that has so much human influence it is too much of a long shot.

However, I do believe some sort of false flag attack is going to be needed to justify a move against Iran, so let's see what happens.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Thing is, Web Bot gathers what's being talked about and with the Iranian leadership being asked by many to step down and being asked to allow inspections to take place regarding their uranium and nuclear capabilities, it's obviously gonna be thrown into a "prediction".

In fact, this thread and others like it will help create the spike in topics covering Iran to give credence to these "predictions".

To an extent you are right, but the real 'meat' in the predictive linguistics - according to Clif and George as a proxy - is an interpretation of the change of words used to describe an event or situation. The event or situation is determined by keywords that are found in context with the descriptor words that are being analyzed. The types / combination of keywords is used to build the 'event' or 'object' to which the descriptor words (and their resultant change in meaning) apply.

At university I was doing work that touched on AI methods to derive the correct meaning of a word based on the words that were found in context (same sentence, same paragraph) so some of the work Clif is doing caught my eye. For the last several years I have kept an eye on his stuff and it does seem plausible to draw conclusions by monitoring the change in descriptors of events to get a pulse on the global beehive we call Earth.

That said, the hit rate is low but I must admit that some of the hits have been pretty interesting. George Ure, quoted in the OP, goes on to say this on his website:

Well, yes, sometimes the stuff really works out. Other times, it doesn't. I figure the project's hit rate is about 15% overall, but that's so far ahead of "chance" as to not even be funny. And higher on big stuff; 9/11, anthrax attack, Banda Aceh quake, NE Power Outage, economic downfall in 2008, return of kids to living at home with parents, and that damn "ship of state" business, which just got filled.

urbansurvival.com...
- emphasis mine -
So the moral of the story is to take this like any other prediction, folks. It is always good to be prepared for the unknown and the odds are that a big event will be just that, unknown when it happens. So take these with a grain of salt and maybe a reminder to check your household supplies. Clif and George are really way out on a ledge with this one because they are really certain to themselves that something is about to let loose - I sure won't mind if they are wrong like the other 85% of the time.
edit on 7-2-2012 by nydsdan because: clarified a confusing sentence.

edit on 7-2-2012 by nydsdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Dont think they will go with the attack on a naval ship routine again, Americas did that one twice already, well maybe 3 times if you want to include the Lusitania.

Dont think an attack on U.S soil will wash again either and I very much doubt any European country will allow a major terrorist attack to happen. But then you never know, one of the more economicaly doomed countries like Greece or Spain would allow it too happen for favorable lending agreements. Pffft, Turkey might even allow it to happen because to be honest the U.S and the U.K NEED Turkey is they are going to try and take on Iran. They might agree to this to finaly get into the EU.

London Olympics, thats one event to be watched. Chances are though the powers at be are just hoping Iran finaly just hangs itself with the rope its being fed and does the job for them so they dont have too engineer any excuse to invade.

Who knows though, it basicaly doesnt matter, no one knows whats really going on and everyone here should know that.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Good point, however it brings up a paradox. If in fact the web bot can predict future language trends and this was posted online to become a self-fulfilling prophecy, then where did the original language come from? And if web bot did in fact "predict" this, then wouldn't talking about it possibly change the outcome?

Take this with a grain of salt, but Clif is under the impression that some past predictions (like the "Israeli mistake" of 2 years ago) didn't happen after the report was made public due to the fact that some insiders saw it and decided to change their plans. But like I said, take it with a grain of salt.

Just speculating here...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes Web Bot is somewhat condensing people's many dreams, predictions into a scorecard where the most popular ideas/expectations become theory of what will happen.

Take into account that events like 9.11 are premeditated sometimes by our own government, its easier to understand why Web Bot is nevertheless a somewhat reliable predictor of things to come, if it detects patterns in shady government behavior that precedes the next false flag, more power to it. the Web.

Is there a chance SOPA/COPA/etc might shut down Web Bot? i wouldnt be surprised...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
Is there a chance SOPA/COPA/etc might shut down Web Bot? i wouldnt be surprised...

They have a data gap between March 2012 - March 2013. What you said is a running theory over why there might be a data gap.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
They say March 2nd huh...
I got twenty bucks on April 1st.

Any takers?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I feel like something of global effect is going to happen in March

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Interesting case. This video is relevant and strengthens the prediction since "they" seem to enjoy showing us things before they happen. Worth noting:

edit on 27-2-2012 by Commodorebob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
First Syria, Then Iran.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ive Got a very strong feeling of something about to happen on the 18th of March and i see the word "sink" and the number 11 attached to this.

i made this prediction on 23/01/12
I don't claim to be psychic....................yet?
edit on 27-2-2012 by Indigo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
Ive Got a very strong feeling of something about to happen on the 18th of March and i see the word "sink" and the number 11 attached to this.

i made this prediction on 23/01/12
I don't claim to be psychic....................yet?
edit on 27-2-2012 by Indigo2 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, could be 3rd, 11th, 18th or 28th March ...

top topics

join