It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BELIEVE IN PARADISE, A VOYAGE AND TEST OF FAITH IS AWAITING ALL OF YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've been onto a worldwide awakening since I was very young approximately at the age of 8 (It is hard to remember when exactly I came to a fruition of thought)... anyway I had a quite abnormal awareness of the world that only grew as I matured. I realized the world could not continue as it is currently functioning and maintained the idea to spread the truth as my life choice, a dangerous and questionable path for anyone to pursue, but I am pursuing that path. Those that will me to stop can only watch. I saw a psychic a few months ago whom only gave me a warning of the path I am pursuing. She said one day my luck could run out and I only answered in silence. Besides a few guiding factors of my love life
....... I will have my horizon. I dreamt of it when I was 12. A strange phenomenon occurred to me in my dreams. I was surrounded by light and great feeling staring down at my hands which appeared to me in great detail only enhancing my feelings. Abundance and love for my fellow man were present. My surrounding by light I concur is my belief in the flower of life in that you were there with me... all of you were with me. Many other amazing dreams I could share for you are my family you are with me always I will love you always and I will fight for the paradise I have visioned in my dreams many times. Although I do not dream much anymore as I sleep restlessly, again and again I have strange visions of my future. I am bound to the codex, shackled to the truth I am a light worker, a visionary, a way seer, the chosen one, and a warrior. The ancient person of my heart knows well and will guide me to that which I am shackled to.

If anyone is familiar with lucid dreaming it is near impossible to stare at your hands without them becoming distorted. My experience is a very very very rare phenomenon.
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

join