It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran preparing now for Armageddon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If I were in charge of a country that was being bullied by the US, Israel,the UK, the UN and even the Arab League id be preparing for the worst.. Lets not forget that we would not be in this mess if the US government and their friends didnt aggravate Iran. I am not Iranian, I have never been to Iran either, Believe it or not I am not a scientist working in the Iranian nuclear project either, that is why i cannot say for sure that Iran is completely innocent in this.
To put it in perspective how would you like it if, say, France decided the US or UK werent allowed nuclear weapons? What about if the French government flew unmanned drones over American or british soil? Threatened you or put sanctions on you until you gave up arms?

Its like going up to someone at a party and confiscating their beer... and saying "your not allowed to drink because only I can handle alcohol" its madness...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

no the muslim radicals are bent on ending the world for jews and christians. they say this and their holy books are inspired by false profits that blasfemy against jesus christ our lord

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeWayz

we are the ones with god on our side. we dont want the anti chirst or armaggedon to happen, they do. they are suicide bombers, they like to die for virgins. this is what they all beleive. they will try and kill us, try

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ithought khazars were the enemy, but I have recently learned about the lies that muslims made to frame the good people of zion to make them look bad

I was so asleep. now I am awake and we need to act. We must send our troops to bring order. Iraq is better off no matter what people say, and Iran should be freed from its opresive government. They are enemies.
edit on 7-2-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

OPERATION Bold Alligator - 20,000 US Troops ready for action in Persian Gulf -

www.debka.com...

TextIt is the largest amphibian exercise seen in the West for a decade, staged to simulate a potential Iranian invasion of an allied Persian Gulf country and a marine landing on the Iranian coast. Based largely on US personnel and hardware, French, British, Italian, Dutch, Australian and New Zealand military elements are integrated in the drill.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bronxbull

Do you guys see now why religion is dangerous?

Religion creates fanatics such as these who will justify any immoral actions as sanctified by the supposed "will" of their God.

I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is an old article that does not fit the Breaking News 36 hour format

It has also been posted previously Here

You can add your thoughts there

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join