It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran preparing now for Armageddon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Iran preparing now for Armageddon

www.wnd.com

by Reza Kahlili

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has held several secret meetings with his economic and military advisers in recent days to prepare for the possibility of war with the United States.

Sources report the preparations are to include the execution of those Iranians who oppose the regime.

Khamenei has been heard to say that the coming of the last Islamic Messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam Mahdi, is near and that specific actions need to be taken to protect the Islamic regime for upcoming events.

Mahdi, according to Shiite belief, will reappear at the time of Armageddon.

Selected forces within the Revolutionary Guards and Basij reportedly have been trained under a task force called “Soldiers of Imam Mahdi” and they will bear the responsibility of security and protecting the regime against uprisings. Many in the Guards and Basij have been told that the 12th Imam is on earth, facilitated the victory of Hezbollah over Israel in the 2006 war and soon will announce publicly his presence after the needed environment is created.

According to SepahOnline, sources within the Vali’eh Amr, the revolutionary forces in charge of the supreme leader’s protection, report that Khamenei held several meetings in recent days at which the leader instructed his advisers to tighten the grip on anyone who opposes or might oppose the regime in case of war.

These actions include investigations of every person or group that was pro-regime but now hold opinions contrary to regime policies. Also being created is a list, to be presented to Khamenei, to decide the fate of any opponents.

It also was decided that those political prisoners who will not repent will be executed, the sources said.

Khamenei has bee
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-2-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am certain now after reading this that Iran is out to cause the 12th inam. They are maniac Ilslamic radicals and thier purpose is to end the world. armageddon could not be clearer.

I now see the ME for the evil it is. They are all out to destroy our freedom.

It is in their holy books to kill jews. We all know that their holy books are not like others since they call for the death of jews. It can not be clearer. We must stop them. it could be our last chance to stop them before they nuke us.

this article says they are training the revolutionary guards to bring the anti christ. if that does not scream crazy, then I dont know what does. we should be afraid of these people. they want to kill the USA the article says. we must watch out.

www.wnd.com

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
we should now expect the anti-semites and the anti americans to come here and act like the muslims appologists they are. some people make me sick. they want to help them kill us!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I cant wait for the nay sayers to refer to this article when the mushroom clouds form over their home cities. It will be too late. we must send in the army now. This is a FACT

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh look, more propaganda from WND vilifying Iran and calling for yet another war. Of course they're preparing for Armageddon, anyone would have to be blind not to see the propaganda and rhetoric coming from the US/Israel pushing this war.

I'd love to see the US government impose a "war tax" every time they start another war for profits, so when they slap a trillion-dollar tax bill on the taxpayers we'd see how quickly they reject the War Hawks plans for global domination.

It's rather clear from your posts you are trolling here.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bronxbull

No, but some of us WILL come in to point out that you are using as your source World Net Daily. Considered by most serious people --- and the vast majority here at ATS --- to be significantly less reliable and honest than using the Magic 8-Ball as a source.

Just sayin...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
about the best i can say really

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
and now we see them killing their own people who are against their government. they are so wicked. they must be stoped. the talks must end and war must start. it is the only way.

they can not be reasoned with. no country has the right to punish its own people for wanting freedom.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

it is a valid news source. it has facts. you can not disprove quoted FACTS. it is news.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Please use the search bar, as this EXACT same post was made a month ago www.abovetopsecret.com... with the exact same title and the exact same source.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

thank you. I will go there to inform myself.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So what he trying too be like old Cyrus??

everybody bow, and kneel,, before your, King,,the great Cyrus/Nebicunezer,,etcccc
been done, before ,
,guess now comes the part where they behead the UNbelievers,,
ya,, so how many times ,
do we have too watch this movie?
ohh wait its not a movie,, they really are beheading UNbelievers,,
scary, times,,
of course there was that story about the three brothers?,,
dont remember, the details,, so,,
times really dont change,,
just the actors,, yeah shakespear.,,

sad.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It does sound like he is preparing for something, though i doubt he will be able to bring the world down via armageddon. There have been many forces in this world that could be looked upon as anti christ figures, as of yet none have lived up to the task.

on a side note you are aware that the Bible, Quran, and the Torah all share the same fundamentals? and some believe that they possibly all started as one religion correct?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull

I am certain now after reading this that Iran is out to cause the 12th inam. They are maniac Ilslamic radicals and thier purpose is to end the world. Armageddon could not be clearer.

www.wnd.com

Humanity has failed........................................

Im sure there will be a special addition Armageddon Ipad you can buy to commemorate the event.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In my opinion this is propaganda.

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has held several secret meetings with his economic and military advisers in recent days to prepare for the possibility of war with the United States.

They dont appear to be very good at keeping these secret meetings secret.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
all you anti semites just want to see Iran win and destroy Israel and the USA.

You must want the 12th Imam/Mahdi to come and kill us all. their holy books are the law of all the land and it says to kill us.

we must stop them. If you have nothing better to do with your misserable lives then join up and help stop the spread of fake religion.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

link   
Thread already exist here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by bronxbull
we should now expect the anti-semites and the anti americans to come here and act like the muslims appologists they are. some people make me sick. they want to help them kill us!

People like you disgust me. You come here and beat your chest about how "we" should go to war and attack Iran. Ever been to war? I would be willing to bet not, and I would be willing to bet when it kicks off you will run to mommy, crying like a complete baby. You're probably not in the military so it's easy for you to come in here and talk tough about how war is necessary.

I have been to war my friend, and let me tell you something, it's not pretty. It's not something you want to ever do again. Attacking Iran is wrong, unless we are attacked first.

Does this make me a "Muslim apologist"? No, it makes me a sane and rational human being who respects life. All life! No matter their religion.

I agree that we should not attack Iran unless attacked, but that's where our similarities end my friend, unfortunately what you say about war is a matter of Perspective, I've been to war, TWICE. And it was mostly convoys then ambushes. I prefer the open fire-fight over just getting hit with IED's , and i can say with complete honesty that it wasn't that bad, we lost people, we killed people, some people couldn't handle it (like yourself) but please do not go grouping the rest of us in with the likes of you, some of us prefer that lifestyle and would gladly go back to it.
edit on 7-2-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join