It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 911 been an attempt to start WW3...but failed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by maidenforce19

it is , WW3 is not a nuke war , it is a new kind of war, one we the west has not seen but one they have over 5000 years of practice at, we the west are just learning how to deal with them , "my enemy is your enemy therefore let us be friends" is their way. We are their enemy, all of the west US UK Mex Can Japan as long as we try to impose our way our thinking on them this will be war in their mind set , not all but the ones to do us harm , from father to son, to the sons son, ect ect. ect. ever hear "avenge, me oh my son" or "let the sand's be as the pebbles of their blood" We the west scoff and make a mockery of this, we make and poke fun at the Leader ship of Iran, not that do not deserve it , they remind me of a bunch of school kids "you too my pudding did not, did so" when there was no pudding to begin with.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

well your half right, look up the terror laws in China, south Korea, North Korea, South America, Mexico Canada, and Australia, I bet it would be an eye opener

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

well a no not More but NOVA the spy factory, you should watch it , they knew before hand but everyones hands were tied and bound by the not share info and by NSA saying out of bounds, CIA can not operate in the USA only FBI can so who let them do their dead? CIA NSA FBI or Oooops things happen, oh Mr. Chaney we have a problem, " yea well does it involve Halliburton? if not call Rumsfeld"

edit on 8-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

new topics

<< 1   >>

join