It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 911 been an attempt to start WW3...but failed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For me personally it is without a doubt clear that what happened on 911 was an inside job. And what a job it was.
It was a serious evil attempt to have an excuse for war. A false flag event simular as many other wars in history started.

What if the purpose was to set the midlle east on fire, to provoke arabian nations to unite against the USA? I am not a expert on foreign relations but could such an senario not easily have happened? Worse case, if such a situation would develop, would Israel back the US and would Russia support states like Iran, Syria and Iraq?

It was a dangerous and riscy busines and that was maybe exactly what was hoped for. But the arabian nations didn't take the bait...and could the US roam freely in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Unfortunately for TPTB. What they did next was to use their "failure" in good use and started to take away the freedoms away from the US citizens with legislation. And have an excuse with Osama to stay ' searching' .

Ever since the failed plan by elements in the US government they keep provoking and stirring unrest until someone in the middle east has enough and losses his cool. Then TS will HTF.....

With other words...it is because of the wisdom of countries like Iran that WW3 has not began... yet

PS Don't understand me wrong....I am against nations which violate human rights. I forgot to put the NWO abbreviation in there somewhere....if you know what I mean.

edit on 7/2/2012 by zatara because: grammar

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

If it were, it was piss poor planning.

Had it actually been a country that attacked us then yes, war could be declared.
However, it was just a bunch of thugs. There was no country to specifically blame, only people.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

the war on terror is global so you could say it is working,
"The bigger the lie the more likely they are to belive it",,

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It was a successful attempt and the only way to get the American people to back them on a war with Iraq.

They knew it was being planned by extremists via their own intelligence and TPTB thought it was very convenient as at the time Americans were dead against ANOTHER war - so they allowed it to happen.

And it worked

And so will the next one.

PROBLEM = REACTION = SOLUTION

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I agree, I think it was great success, as an attack on human rights, the constitution and others! We are witnessing the escalation of this WWlll day by day.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Actually 9/11 disgusted most Muslims. Whilst a few of our “allies” like Pakistan (and particularly Saudi Arabia) (where 15 of 19 hijackers came from) had them openly celebrating; the fact is almost all the civilised world was briefly united, in feeling sorry for America.
Even Saddam very openly & publically condemned 9/11 e.g. in this letter…
pierrelegrand.net...
But (naturally) this received almost no media coverage at the time, and so those who did hear message were already that tiny minority well outside the grip of the mainstream.

9/11 didn’t fail: Since it happened US politics has been terrorised by the need to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on something that kills a fraction of those who die in traffic accidents.
9/11 has justified increased military expenditure on weapons that will have little-no use, and in so doing provide profits for those closely linked to governments contracts and who “donate” to our political system.

Before 9/11 it looked like defence spending would return to pre-cold war levels. Naturally that could not be allowed to happen, as that would be like the will & needs of real democracy, prevailing over the interests of an equally real “elite”.

And no 9/11 was not an attempt to start WW3. It’s self-evident because not one nuclear power has to try very hard (if that’s what they want). All they have to do is e.g. blame some mice-rats for interfering in a nuclear missile, and causing its accidental launch.
So far not one of the world powers has shown interest in this in over 60 years. Probably because they do not fancy dying to become nothing (if there is no God) and an eternal incinerator (if there is one).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That is a mildly funny question. 9/11 has not failed. the US declared a "fictive" war against a "fictive enemy". And they vowed to hunt that enemy far and wide, where ever it hides (the fictive enemy is a good hider). FOR THE LAST 11 YEARS the US has been playing world wide duck hunt for a "fiction". In a funny way, the US has been involved in an imaginary war against an imaginary enemy on a global scale. It sounds like World War III but it is not the whole world who is involved, it is the US-psychopath leaders and their pink flying elephant terrorist enemies. The theatre is World wide.

That war, revolution pending, could last forever. Since the enemy is a fiction, so is the conclusion of the war.

Conclusion. 9/11 was an EPIC success for TPTB-psychopath Cabal leaders and followers.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I honestly think that 911 was originally planned by terrorists..
But the CIA managed to infiltrate and assist.
I think real arabs flew the planes, however I think the CIA ensured security at the airports was 'in on it' and also they rigged the towers to implode. 2 reasons, 1 it would strike so much fear and anger into the people they'd follow.. and 2.. they towers were fast becoming a massive beacon of economic downfall. They were an expensive white elephant, they were full of asbestos and one way or another they needed to be replaced.
Plus, they are a symbol of the old world.. and it was time to advertise a new world was in order.

I think 911 was purely aimed at getting into Iraq.
I think it was planned in the fnial days of the first gulfwar.
At the time they saw how simple it was to trounce Saddam, they saw the opportunity with his opil fields, and they knew that they had TOO many important arab/western nations involved to go all the way and setup shop.
So, they decided to isolate Iraq, strangle it.. and one day in 10yrs to create a reason to go in and do it properly.. only this time, the US would take the financial, political, military lead so they could silently setup their oil shop inside.

As for Iran, I think the US originally was in no mood to tackle Iran. They knew Iran would be another Vietnam.
However Israel kept pushing the line.. and pushing.. and pushing.
They slowly antagonised Iran, they bombed Palestine, they hit hariri in Syria, they hit Lebanon and they hit syrias factories..
Iran reacted by making life difficult for the US in Iraq.had it not been for Iran in Iraq, the US wouldnt have lost half its men..they would have gotten in and gotten out quickly, like was originally the plan. But Iran realised they could start civil war and put their own patzies into the fray.. they basically took over Iraq from the political side.

Israel then manages to infiltrate the US via politics..
They also manage to get a grip around the USA's economic testicles (you saying the 2008 crash wasnt a squeeze?)

Israel has now walked up to the brink with Iran.. theyve dragged the US kicking and screaming.. unfortunately.. they are going to throw the first punch.. then throw the US in front to take the retaliation.

WW3? we wernt looking for it, but by own our stupidness and greed we stumbled right into it.
And this time.. we arent riding through on a white horse saving the day.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It certainly was an attempt to start WW3; the plane that landed at shenksville could have been sent for the white house but the president was conveniently out of office that day. Had it made the way through, we would be seeing a much more intense war on the innocents.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
It was a successful attempt and the only way to get the American people to back them on a war with Iraq.

They knew it was being planned by extremists via their own intelligence and TPTB thought it was very convenient as at the time Americans were dead against ANOTHER war - so they allowed it to happen.

And it worked

And so will the next one.

PROBLEM = REACTION = SOLUTION

How did "they" know that other, more anti-american and extreme countries in the middle east would not use the offensive presence of the USA to unite and start a war. It would be a perfect moment and opportunity for those arabs to deal with Israel too,

Or did the arabs requier the support from Russia or/and China if there was any chance for succes. Did they realise that without the backing of such a world power any chance of coming out on top would be impossible and will such a war result in cultural suicide? Maybe the arabs knew that Russia and China refused to go into war with the US.

I know it is all speculation but I still think that the US did risk a WW3 by invading Iraq for the second time and based on false intelligence and lies.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The world is a battleground now since there is no single nation that is a target. Conspiracies aside (as I do believe 9/11 was an inside job as well, at least somewhat), "terrorists" are the target of this war, wherever they may be. Even on US soil, now with that recent bill passed. However, it's being played out differently than one would suspect of a stereotypical WW3. Someone has probably said it before, but I think it's obvious that a legitimate WW3 could not exist because we would just destroy ourselves. If nations were at war with each other like they were in the first 2 World Wars, then in the modern day we would ALL use nuclear weapons instead of standard guns, tanks, and airplanes and destroy the planet.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

you seem to be missing the bigger picture, the would and the US have been declared a battlefield the "P"act and the NDDA2012 sub Sec D 1021 1022 put this in plain writing. Any where, Any place, Any time and more importantly Any One the US deems a threat to its security.
So has WW3 be going on sense 9/11??? personally before that , 1993 WTC first attack, but then that is me. have laws changed, has the world become a battlefield ask the NSA, CIA or the TSA, and the Pentagon. Has the US carried out Spec OP's in other Nations? just turn on and tune in the MSM to see the latest up dates, the question should be is WW3 here and now, if so how is next on Bushes hit list; Syria, Iran or Pakistan, oh yea, Obama runs the show, go ask him.

edit on 7-2-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How has it failed ?

We're nearly there.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It wasnt an inside job... i believe none of that crap. It was terrorist and we responded the right way

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Regardless, we're talking about if WW3 is happening right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by maidenforce19

the new war, ww3 as a new kind of war, no flags no battle lines no real known country will be hind it, only group(s). All will be considered a threat, no real force to deal with, as defined by the rules of war nor the laws of war , one should be aware that any one, or any place could become a war zone participant.

How to tell friend from foe:

you can not, as times past have shown, even among your own there will be ones to use force against you. from within, no indication will be seen or shown if they are a threat, until they act, They are among anyone or anyone, holder of post or office, form the top down , even in the Highest Offices they will be set to do their task, AKA "sleepers" no test or oath could be administered to show who they are.

Lie detector test could be given to indicate the weaker ones, the stronger more established ones have been groomed for this, beyond approach, no real proof of who they are but they are there. Only some actions could be a clue, but then that would be profiling and we can not have that now can we?

From the top down :
make laws to bypass your self, to set your plans.
Simple: Start with the city/ town the go state, then National, Pass laws to say any one not for you is against you, "P"act /NDAA2012? SO how long will they wait ?, oh grass hopper how long does it take for a Redwood to grow, this is how long they can wait.

edit on 8-2-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

but then who let them slip through ? NSA had them and recording of them, CIA knew of their identity, FBI had them under their thumb but could not act, due to CIA saying no, Now tell me it was not an inside job.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok, we're getting off topic lol, but here goes:

I think it's fair to say that if anyone gives the time to research all aspects of 9/11, they will discover that something fishy was going on. There are many theories, yes, and I can't say for sure what happened on that day. But I know for sure that it wasn't how the media portrayed it, and it's not as simple as "just terrorists" and that's that. Jim Marrs wrote an excellent book on the subject, I highly recommend it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by maidenforce19
reply to post by dayve

Regardless, we're talking about if WW3 is happening right now.

Nope, when ww3 starts we will know. But its not going to start with us

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It could have been, and if thats true the information will be leaked in about 10 years... probably by michael moore's nosey ass... But until then its easier to believe it happened how they say it happened. It doesnt effect me personally anyway regardless what happened... Ill just leave it at that, the anti-war idiots that have te 911 videos calling it fake this and that, are clueless. I agree maybe a bomb went off but was due to terrorist, they did plan it out

top topics

<<   2 >>

join