It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri GOP are open about rigging election against Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KISSAEA123

I am not buying the fact santorum won. I think the numbers are severely fudged and the way the ballot was set up he was the only option for the casual voter. He was also running some pretty stupid commercials the day of the Primaries as well which spoke to the religious communities, smart move for those who as I heard on my local radio station said "It was on the TV, so yes, they must have pretty good sources for the information"...That is what we are dealing with here.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I appreciate the ballot, but I assure you Romney was not on the ballot Grandpa filled out, I was stumped and came straight here to report it. I wish I could have asked for one to take home, but the old ladies were like pit bulls on patrol, they have watched my Grandparents vote there for years and still asked him for his ID.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wanted to share this new one with you guys, it really does make sense in context to this thread huh?

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You guys are going to go into overload crying voter fraud from all the losses Ron Paul takes on Super Tuesday.
Should be interesting to watch, get your boxes of cleanex ready, the boohoos are gonna be priceless.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Is it legal to take a picture of ballot sheets and post them online? It could be done anon of course.
People should consider doing that with there phone in case they come across something like this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's kind of sad. I love Ron Paul and it's obvious that both democrats and republicans are so scared of him they're sabotaging his candidacy.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALIENslave
It's kind of sad. I love Ron Paul and it's obvious that both democrats and republicans are so scared of him they're sabotaging his candidacy.

No, he just doesn't have that much supporters, and the ones he does have, half fail to show up to vote.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I welcome any of you to actually join the local GOP committees and see how they really operate when they want things their way (or how their superiors ordered it).

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What a great idea, and the number of the ballot is there too, so if there was ever a question all voters could show proof. Its late I hope that made sense...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join