It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this person reptillian? NBC Nightly News 8/10/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

That fact that you have to throw a belittling statement in your argument suggests that you are insecure and quite possibly are compensating for something?

I'm sorry that you have to feel superior. You don't have to "hump" the OP's leg to assert dominance.

Make your point and let your argument stand on it's own or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
reply to post by redzareptile

"Free thinker"

Like you´re gonna find one on this site...

edit on 7-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

what an ignorant thing to say

actually i would bet there are more free thinkers on this site than almost anywhere else on the web
edit on 7/2/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

I agree. I don't think lionofgod can make a global statement as to the make up of the people that frequent this site considering the number of posts they have.

I has been my experience here that ATS has more than it's share of individuals with vast knowledge on certian subjects.

I also has it's fair share of those who think they know it all!

All I'm saying is if you want to disagree fine! Try a little love and respect for those with a different view!

Love
Red

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hard to believe there are people gullible enough to believe in the whole reptile thing...

There is not one piece of evidence to back up any of the claims made by people. How can people not understand the video issue when uploading to YouTube ...I mean C'mon...if your gonna spread this garbage on this site...study other alternatives before coming to a conclusion as ridiculous as reptiles.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Did you watch my link? Please explain those teeth for me.
Please do.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

God...
It is obvious glitch of some kind on the part of the video. Explain how his teeth are normal for most of the part...but change for like a second or two? Could be a trick of the camera mixed in with light and such...I am no expert, but I do know that there is always a rather mundane explanation.

Do you even look for other alternatives before coming to your ridiculous conclusion.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ok here is a link for you Reptile peeps...look into it and READ...actual data to help you figure out what is going on.

I usually hate blogs...but this one was very informative.

Reptilian Alien Shape-shifter Videos Explained!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I will have to admit...

When i posted what i posted, i had had a "few" too many drinks and my vision was clouded.

My apologies.

Not my intention to offend.

But,after a few hours of sleep, my viewpoint on the matter still stands.

They look like contact lenses, or somebody could be messing with cgi programs.
It IS the most probable explanation.

As for "you people"....

My mother wouldn´t be proud.

Once again, my apologies.

edit on 7-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

God...
It is obvious glitch of some kind on the part of the video. Explain how his teeth are normal for most of the part...but change for like a second or two? Could be a trick of the camera mixed in with light and such...I am no expert, but I do know that there is always a rather mundane explanation.

Do you even look for other alternatives before coming to your ridiculous conclusion.

lol if it's so obvious it would be cool for you to offer some kind of valid explanation, instead of blind accusations?

what you did is claim that its a camera trick mixed in with light, care to elaborate on what kind of a camera trick, or how that light has anything to do with it? as you said you are no expert, so you should at least be a little more opened minded since you can't even explain your point of view.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

lol if it's so obvious it would be cool for you to offer some kind of valid explanation, instead of blind accusations?

what you did is claim that its a camera trick mixed in with light, care to elaborate on what kind of a camera trick, or how that light has anything to do with it? as you said you are no expert, so you should at least be a little more opened minded since you can't even explain your point of view.

Well actually I offered more rational explanations...with possible answers. Answers which can only be verified by experts in that field. Where as the video presenter is offering this video as proof of reptilians without an explanation...just "here look at this ...ahah reptilians!".

If you bothered to look at my link provided...you would find all your answers to these so-called reptile videos.

Just in case you missed it.

Reptilian Alien Shape-shifter Videos Explained!
edit on 8-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Your link is awesome for the people believing those videos, yes.
Now please explain his teeth. Same rules don't apply to teeth.

And I'm not saying he IS a reptilian. But that video is by far not normal.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I was looking for a possible answer to your question...I did find possible answers to your question....but the place surprises me...
although their answers to what it could be are pretty good and rational.

The answers you are looking for are a few posts down 3 down from OP and also sixth post from OP.

Reptilian teeth shapeshift

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I watched a document one time and it was about some people in some culture(dont remember where) they grind their teeth that way. Some people even do that to look "cool".
I think its nothing more.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Tooth sharpening.

A woman from the Mentawai People in Sumatra, who sharpen their teeth and tattoo their faces as part of their beauty rituals.

othersociologist.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The first video you posted looked like it was filmed from a potato. (horrible quality). It honestly looks like glare.

The second video of that indian guy leads me to believe he had a denture or something in his mouth. You can see his mouth move towards the end. It reminds me of when you have to take out a mouthpiece by the stretching of his lower jaw. Watch from 1:30-1:37.It's like he used his tongue to adjust the "denture" or whatever is covering his bottom row of teeth.

That's what I see but I could be wrong.
edit on 8-2-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

well pretty much we already came to the conclusion that the guy has coloboma (talkin' about video in the op), but what you said about the glare is way way invalid because glares don't track people's movements. if anything the glare would be in sync with the camera which is our viewing point and would change its position as the camera moves (even if it moves ever so slightly). and i'm sure it would move because the guy was holding the camera in his hand
edit on 8/2/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

oh and glares aren't black

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That's Andrew Ross Sorkin. He's on CNBC all the time.

Andrew Ross Sorkin

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes! I was lazy to go digging all the documents seen lately. Now you saved me from: "proof please"

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

cool, thanks for the pic. he definitely has coloboma, i feel a little bit bad for accusing him of being a reptillian

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

I was looking for a possible answer to your question...I did find possible answers to your question....but the place surprises me...
although their answers to what it could be are pretty good and rational.

The answers you are looking for are a few posts down 3 down from OP and also sixth post from OP.

Reptilian teeth shapeshift

well, i gotta hand it to you.. i think you are right. pretty much what the dude in the david icke forum said seems to be correct. for those who didn't check the link, the guy said the sharp teeth were actually that guys bottom row of teeth, and the tops were covered by his upper lip and that the emptiness below his teeth was actually his nasty gums! armed with this new perspective, i checked the video again and lo and behold he appears to be correct.

on another note, i would like to address you PHAGE. you blasted in here with one of your famous one line debunkings and were wrong once again.. would it kill you to actually not go with your first thought? i'm saying this because really you have ruined a lot of really good threads on here doing this same routine, i'm not saying you're never right, but people here respect you and you should respect them by issuing your judgements a little more cautiously. for the most part, people follow you blindly Phage cuz you've got like 30,000 stars or something, you are supposedly a smart dude, so use your power wisely.

<< 1   >>

join