It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Passes Bill Allowing Airports To Evict TSA Screeners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I only know one thing. No private security at an airport has ever been responsible for a terrorist attack. On the other hand... the worst attack on US soil ... TSA's faul. Every incident since then.... TSA's fault.

Airports have the money to pay for security, and there are already guidelines in place as some airports still do use private security. The TSA was a power grab and an abuse.. I don't think the Government should EVER be entrusted with the duties TSA had.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Lets hope it passes The House too. Something really needs to be done about the TSA. Even if its just training! Some proper training at least. It might certainly help the situation.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
anybody else worried that were going to start seeing Xe security officers at airports? in some regards id rather deal with the tsa.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, not sure this is as great as you guys seem to think it is. All I see is the Blackwater Security Administration coming to an airport near you. Privatized doesn't mean protection, I really don't know where that idea is coming from. We got jacked by the banks... did we get any protection?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Xcathdra

I only know one thing. No private security at an airport has ever been responsible for a terrorist attack. On the other hand... the worst attack on US soil ... TSA's faul. Every incident since then.... TSA's fault.

Airports have the money to pay for security, and there are already guidelines in place as some airports still do use private security. The TSA was a power grab and an abuse.. I don't think the Government should EVER be entrusted with the duties TSA had.

TSA was created after 9/11. And like poster on page 1 said, if you still believe that a few crazy Muslims with boxcutters pulled off the most successful terrorist attack in history... well, I have some running springs in the Mojave I'd like to sell you. Water flows more abundantly through the mojave than muslim terrorists with boxcutters through a TSA checkpoint.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join