It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolores Cannon's revelations ++ other cool stuff:)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have an appointment with a Dolores Cannon trained hypnotist on March 4th. I pretty excited about it and a little nervous! I'm thinking about transcribing the reading and posting the MP3. One of the questions I have is about RH- and RH+ blood.

I only found out about Dolores Cannon's work a couple of weeks ago and am reading her newest book, "The Three Waves of Volenteers and the New Earth". I find it incredibly fascinating and will report back after my session.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizzieLynne
I have an appointment with a Dolores Cannon trained hypnotist on March 4th. I pretty excited about it and a little nervous! I'm thinking about transcribing the reading and posting the MP3. One of the questions I have is about RH- and RH+ blood.

I only found out about Dolores Cannon's work a couple of weeks ago and am reading her newest book, "The Three Waves of Volenteers and the New Earth". I find it incredibly fascinating and will report back after my session.

awesome, i would love to have a session with her...

cool, thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
dolores cannon, moving into a new earth...

anyone have a link to the full video?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
feel free to share with friends and family...

look at the big picture, all is well

when you know you know, if you would like to know then ask

hugs

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
anyone have the moving into a new earth video?

please share

thank you

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've ordered two books, The Three Waves Of Volunteers And The New Earth, and am 2/3rds through it, and the Convoluted Universe Book Four. And every regression touches my own soul memories and gives me some liftings of the veil.

I highly recommend them, pure like NDE's they reveal so much.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I've ordered two books, The Three Waves Of Volunteers And The New Earth, and am 2/3rds through it, and the Convoluted Universe Book Four. And every regression touches my own soul memories and gives me some liftings of the veil.

I highly recommend them, pure like NDE's they reveal so much.

cool, yeah

good time to be here on this world, good stuff

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
awesome vids

please share them, thank you

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We stand here on the cusps of 5d super resonating 6d gaia. For it is not about the transpersonal regressions of multitude a plenty but it is of dealing with nature and resonating from within. I ask that mother cannon be gracious over us all and provide us with cornucopias a plenty. That my liquid light body be activated to swim in the ocean currents of pure love bliss that is being excreted from my own pineal stargate. Brothers and sisters, soul brothers and sisters, twin flames, twin mothers, arch flames, super flames and resonation flames. Love light and peace to all.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Some of the things she was saying is just none sense! and I cannot count how many times she said ''it's in my books''

Eating chicken and fish is ok but you shouldn't eat beef because it weighs too much?
is she having a laugh or what? ..... I had to stop there, as if the rest wasn't all new age hippie enough already!

Thank you for the thread and videos! even though I don't believe a single word of it and in general think 'love and light' people are some of the most ignorrant ego inflated people i've ever come across!

Thanks anyway!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Some of the things she was saying is just none sense! and I cannot count how many times she said ''it's in my books''

Eating chicken and fish is ok but you shouldn't eat beef because it weighs too much?
is she having a laugh or what? ..... I had to stop there, as if the rest wasn't all new age hippie enough already!

Thank you for the thread and videos! even though I don't believe a single word of it and in general think 'love and light' people are some of the most ignorrant ego inflated people i've ever come across!

Thanks anyway!

weighs more in vibration, it is dense and thus slows your metabolism , (physicality) but also your vibration/frequency....

also when and animal is killed a chemical is secreted into its tissues, call it fear...you don't want to eat that

love...

love is the most powerful force in the universe

would you have it any other way if you cared about creation and life?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join