It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eshel will prepare perfect attack plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yoav Zitun
Published: 02.05.12, 21:05 / Israel News

Hours after it was announced that Defense Minister Ehud Barak has approved IDF Chief of Staff Maj.-Gen. Benny Gantz's decision to appoint Major-General Amir Eshel as the next IAF commander, colleagues congratulated the decision, saying he is the right man for the job.

Referring to the possibility that Eshel would be the one overseeing an IAF military strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, the officer said: "He'll know how to prepare the forces in the most meticulous and perfect manner, and lay out all the possible scenarios and chances of success."

www.ynetnews.com...

Another new article on Israel's intent to bomb Iran's Nuclear facilities. Israel has appointed a new person to oversee and prepare Israel for any near future attacks in Iran.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

If we saw articles from Iranian press on attacking Israels nuclear facilities on a daily basis without justification people would be going crazy here and on CNN and Fox.

Israel is clearly intimidating and using daddy USA to do it. Bunch of gutless people who always need the USAs help.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

thank god. they are a threat to us all.

they want to nuke us so we will be thier slaves. They want to kill jews and enslave humanity. Their religion says this. they are supposed to make the end of the world for the anti christ. I am worried they will succede unless we stop them now. this is a fact. they will kill us if we dont bomb them now.fact

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bronxbull

Hopefully that was you being sarcastic because they don't want to kill anyone except in self defense from attack.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

they want to kill jews and destroy the world. thier religion says this, this is a fact and proves their intention.

they are going to nuke us if we dont send in our army to stop them. one soldier of ours is worth 15 of theirs. we must stop them, god gave us the power to stop them, we must use it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hopefully that was you being sarcastic because they don't want to kill anyone except in self defense from attack.

I agree, I think all these articles are propaganda to create fear in a no existent threat for support of the American people although I do believe these attacks from Israel will be happening sometime in the next few months, as always we will hear about in a different light from our MSM showing us that somehow some kind of travesty has been committed by Iran.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull

they want to kill jews and destroy the world. thier religion says this, this is a fact and proves their intention.

they are going to nuke us if we dont send in our army to stop them.

There is also a radical movement in the opposite direction... Who has been the aggressor over the last few decades? Who armed Iran's enemies, for example? How many wars have we started, how many have hey started? Who had nukes in the area before this?

one soldier of ours is worth 15 of theirs. we must stop them, god gave us the power to stop them, we must use it.

Its religious nuts like you that will be the end of humanity, regardless of what old book they browse or what propaganda they buy into.
edit on 15-2-2012 by time91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

WTF?

they want to kill all jews

why havent they started with all the iranian jews?
They dont want to kill jews, they want to kill zionists and the USA.

they want to destroy the world

why would they want to destroy the world they need to live?

their religion says this

really? the koran says '' kill all jews and destory the world '' mind telling me where? as im currently reading it.

god gave us the power to stop them, we must use it

sounds to me like YOUR god/religion is the one more hell bent on destorying the world...

just sayin!

edit on 15-2-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

except for gays, women who are "adulterers", people who renounce islam, etc etc......

Yes these people sure are a threat!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

they are going to nuke us if we dont send in our army to stop them. one soldier of ours is worth 15 of theirs. we must stop them, god gave us the power to stop them, we must use it.

Seriously, why dont you go take your utter pi** elsewhere...

What a pathetic attitude you have to life and humanity. Spouting your crap about "god" giving us power to kill others. That attitude will most certainly have you a place by the lords side...NOT

Your religious opinions are just as potent as the Iranians...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
why do you guys all get so caught up in this Jew vs Islam thing

There is only one thing here, the security of land based oil pipelines East to India and China and West to the Mediterranean through Israel, Iran want's to control it, India and China want as much direct pipe as possibly, no one really want's the Jews getting a piece of the action headed to Europe

It's all Oil, all the rest of this is moot and bs reasons to make power grabs by all involved

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I agree and disagree. Oil is incredibly important but the real issue is AIPAC and Israel's manipulation of our military machine to wipe out their enemies, currently Iran, and if you look at the last thirty or so years, the goal has always been Iran for the U.S. and Israel. Egypt and Saudi Arabia are allies and Saddam was until he used the weapons we gave him on his own people instead of Iran. No other regional country could really threaten us.

Iran isn't the model country, but they are not Nazi Germany in the 1930s either. Attacking Israel would be suicide no doubt, and judging by our aggression their build up of defenses and their own development of propaganda to counter others as well as nuclear research is all a response rather than an aggressive ploy.
We have enough natural gas to last the next one hundred years as well as some new oil finds which may put us ahead in the near future when the mid-east and other areas are depleted. This isn't to say peak oil-post tense-may not bring about small resource wars globally. It would be surprising if we go over the amount we produced globally in 2005, but some, shall we say soon to be discovered (5-10 years max), fields in the Gulf may make America the world leader in oil production again someday.

I think that down the line rare earth minerals will become sort of like oil now, if technology continues to develop exponentially (if a devastating event such as nuclear/biological war or some black swan doesn't occur in the next 25 or so years). China has all the position on those...

edit on 16-2-2012 by time91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Please look under your cabinet and open that bottle of bleach and drink it. People like you need to open a book

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

it's not only sad that you think this way, it's equally sad that someone else could possibly think the same by giving you a star for it

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Why do people like you join a website like this? Go and play on the freeway!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I agree and disagree. Oil is incredibly important but the real issue is AIPAC and Israel's manipulation of our military machine to wipe out their enemies, currently Iran, and if you look at the last thirty or so years, the goal has always been Iran for the U.S. and Israel. Egypt and Saudi Arabia are allies and Saddam was until he used the weapons we gave him on his own people instead of Iran. No other regional country could really threaten us.

Iran isn't the model country, but they are not Nazi Germany in the 1930s either. Attacking Israel would be suicide no doubt, and judging by our aggression their build up of defenses and their own development of propaganda to counter others as well as nuclear research is all a response rather than an aggressive ploy.
We have enough natural gas to last the next one hundred years as well as some new oil finds which may put us ahead in the near future when the mid-east and other areas are depleted. This isn't to say peak oil-post tense-may not bring about small resource wars globally. It would be surprising if we go over the amount we produced globally in 2005, but some, shall we say soon to be discovered (5-10 years max), fields in the Gulf may make America the world leader in oil production again someday.

I think that down the line rare earth minerals will become sort of like oil now, if technology continues to develop exponentially (if a devastating event such as nuclear/biological war or some black swan doesn't occur in the next 25 or so years). China has all the position on those...

edit on 16-2-2012 by time91 because: (no reason given)

Although the U.S. does protect Israel and alot of aid...Billions...go there...Israel does not control the U.S. Military. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Israel doesn't need to control the military, they already control the politicians who control the military.

You only have to look at the race for the Whitehouse and how much time the candidates spend sucking up to Israel and Jewish groups, who constitute a tiny percentage of voters!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

...and millions go from AIPAC to our leaders every year, look up how many of them take money from AIPAC, its a large majority. Does the military decide when it goes to war? No. But yes we also give them weapons and money constantly. A few former CI.A. analysts have said that Israel controls our mid-east policy and I'm inclined to believe them, based on what I can see, and quite a bit of evidence.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Funny how you guys replied to that guys post and all told him to go kill himself(and each in a different way!). Hypocrites, not surprised. Anyways, its obvious that was is drawing near, so why not hire a man who will do the job well? Its not called warmongering, its called logic*.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

...and millions go from AIPAC to our leaders every year, look up how many of them take money from AIPAC, its a large majority. Does the military decide when it goes to war? No. But yes we also give them weapons and money constantly. A few former CI.A. analysts have said that Israel controls our mid-east policy and I'm inclined to believe them, based on what I can see, and quite a bit of evidence.

Hey....you are preaching to the choir. I am the Ass%#@$ that has to go into the Middle East with a Bunch of KIDS....really tough Kids....but they are hal my age and I have to struggle to stay in shape just to be able to keep up with they as they GLIDE accross rocky terain as if it was nothing...all the while I am Huffing and Puffing and when asked about this always say...it's not the age it's the MILAGE! LOL!

But if half of what was said on some of these posts were true...that being Israel Pulls the strings that make our leadership bought and Paid and we have to do their bidding....then IRAN, SYRIA as well as a HOST of other countries would be nothing more tan a SMOLDERING RUIN! The U.S. Military Man does not wan't to go to war but he and she is the best properly TRAINED AND EQUIPT as well as being out right GOOD AT IT!

I get sucked into going to these types of show downs quite a bit and MY ONE TRUE JOB is to get everyone home safe and sound while lerning a thing or two. When It comes from learning from Iranians....they have one large FATAL FLAW....they cannot bear to keep their mouths SHUT! Drugs are unnecessary for finding out intell. as they are just about to BURST to tell the Evil Satanists that IRAN will defeat us doing THIS....and they will even describe tha action to you as they feel that GOD is on their side...LOL! THEIR SIDE? If there is a GOD...I hope GOD switches consciousnes of the Man forced into commiting suicide with the Man's consciousness who forced him or coerced him into doing it. NOW THERE WOULD BE SOME REAL JUSTICE! Split Infinity

top topics

join