It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Wow, my bad didn't know there was such a gay community on ATS
Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
So by your statement, couples that can't have children shouldn't immediately have to get a divorce.
Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
You can't have a majority passing legislation that only affects a minority. That's the issue here.
It would be like having a Christian population of 76% voting on whether or not the remaining 24% of non-Christians can get abortions. Oh wait... they already do that.