It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections & Prayer on Looming WW3 From a Christian Perspective: Let God Arise ...His Enemies Be Sc

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by BO XIAN

I remember watching something about a new take on the Gog-Magog war of Ezekiel 38 & 39 one time. But, anyone can read the prophecy and tell that the only country yet to align against Israel is Turkey, and my personal opinion is this is because they are still trying to join NATO and the EU. When that fails, they'll turn their back on Israel and join with their Muslim brothers. Not only do I think the gathering together unto Him is pre-trib, but I think it's before Daniel's 70th week even begins, and before the Gog-Magog war. I think the antichrist emerges promising world peace from the Gog-Magog war. He must emerge and gain enough power to enforce a peace deal that Israel signs with someone. And he cannot emerge until the harpazo happens anyways.

That's very close, if not identical to my perspective, as well.

I think it is likely to be a relatively short period of time before Turkey forgets the EU and sides with the rest of Islam against Israel.

Any number of things could facilitate that, imho.

Of course, were they a patient lot, they could just wait until the ISLAMIFICATION of Europe was complete and then Turkey's joining the EU would be a slick snap. LOL.

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I saw that recently there was a group from Isreal that went to Turkey to discuss the rebuilding of the temple ..I cant remember where I seen it but it was in the last month or so ...peace

INDEED.

That was a bit of a startling article to me.

www.tedmontgomery.com...

Muslim leader wants Temple rebuilt
By Joel Richardson | WorldNetDaily | August 6, 2009

In a historically unprecedented development, a famous Turkish Muslim leader and a prominent group of Israeli rabbis have joined together on one of their declared goals, to rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Adnan Oktar, who uses the pen name of Harun Yahya, is a controversial but highly influential Muslim intellectual and author with over 65 million of his books in circulation worldwide. Oktar recently met with three representatives from the re-established Jewish Sanhedrin, a group of 71 Orthodox rabbis and scholars from Israel, to discuss how religious Muslims, Jews and Christians can work together.

The objectives of the alliance include waging a joint intellectual and spiritual battle against the worldwide growing tide of irreligiousness, unbelief and immorality. But even more unusual is their agreement with regard to the need to rebuild the Jewish Temple, a structure Oktar refers to as the "Masjid (Mosque)" or the "Palace of Solomon." An official statement about the meeting has been published on the Sanhedrin's website. Concluding the statement is the following call:

Out of a sense of collective responsibility for world peace and for all humanity, we have found it timely to call to the world and exclaim that there is a way out for all peoples. It is etched in a call to all humanity: We are all the sons of one father, the descendants of Adam, and all humanity is but a single family. Peace among nations will be achieved through building the House of G-d, where all peoples will serve as foreseen by King Solomon in his prayers at the dedication of the First Holy Temple. Come let us love and respect one another, and love and honor and hold our heavenly Father in awe. Let us establish a house of prayer in His name in order to worship and serve Him together, for the sake of His great compassion. He surely does not want the blood of His creations spilled, but prefers love and peace among all mankind. We pray to the Almighty Creator, that you harken to our Call. Together — each according to his or her ability — we shall work towards the building of the House of Prayer for All Nations on the Temple Mount in peace and mutual understanding.

I was initially wholesale skeptical . . .

then, as I prayerfully pondered the article . . . I became more sobered about it.

Such a structure with that set of goals would fit hand-in-glove with the satanic globalist goals for a one world religion . . . eventually morphing into a one world religion exclusively worshiping satan.

They certainly know that incremental steps toward such would be more successful than a direct frontal approach.

It's more likely, to me,

that such an effort would be initiated and completed after a

'moderate'

(as absurd as that actually is)

WW3.

So, this could be taken, in a sense, as yet another puzzle piece affirming the looming of WW3 on the near horizon, imho.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hi ...does anyone have a vid lecture on Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
it would be intresting to hear some takes on this piece of scripture ....peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

reply to post by BO XIAN

I remember watching something about a new take on the Gog-Magog war of Ezekiel 38 & 39 one time. But, anyone can read the prophecy and tell that the only country yet to align against Israel is Turkey, and my personal opinion is this is because they are still trying to join NATO and the EU. When that fails, they'll turn their back on Israel and join with their Muslim brothers. Not only do I think the gathering together unto Him is pre-trib, but I think it's before Daniel's 70th week even begins, and before the Gog-Magog war. I think the antichrist emerges promising world peace from the Gog-Magog war. He must emerge and gain enough power to enforce a peace deal that Israel signs with someone. And he cannot emerge until the harpazo happens anyways.

That's very close, if not identical to my perspective, as well.

Ahh, you must have the same Bible, err I mean, cult videos and books I do then I suppose.

I think it is likely to be a relatively short period of time before Turkey forgets the EU and sides with the rest of Islam against Israel.

I think the EU will make that decision for them. And the "hook in the jaw" of MaGog, I think is it's ties to the Persians. It's all about money, it's a financial "hook" and they'll be suckered into war when Iran's nuclear sites are attacked.

Just my opinion tho.

Of course, were they a patient lot, they could just wait until the ISLAMIFICATION of Europe was complete and then Turkey's joining the EU would be a slick snap. LOL.

You know what they say.. "An Arab never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Hi ...does anyone have a vid lecture on Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
it would be intresting to hear some takes on this piece of scripture ....peace

Sure. Best commentary I have heard on Revelation yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yeah, about he rebuilding of Solomon's temple. Solomon's temple was located to the north of the Dome of the Rock. The Dome of Spirits sits ontop of the elevator shaft Jeremiah used to hide the ark from the Babylonians when he took it to jeremiah's grotto underneath Golotha.

I think it's important to rebuild Solomon's temple and place the ark in it. This may be the only way to flush out the Antichrist, because we know he will not be able to resist sitting on Yahweh's throne. Yahshua fulfilled 3 of the feastdays, the only one left to be fulfilled is Yom Kippur the Day of Atonement, what we call (the first) Judgement Day. When that temple goes up it will not be much longer when Yom Kippur begins. Flush out the Son of Perdition so Yahshua can kill him.

I say we rebuild it to draw that bastard out so he can die.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the vid...Chuck mentions seven early on and I thought I might paste this from the seal of God .. Oh and near the end he shows the subtle difference from Mat.24 and Luk.21 ..the before these things and the after these things ...I miss the simplest of things and they are the true golden nuggets we Christians need....peace

THE SEAL OF SEVEN.

The Bible warns us that the visible things of creation reveal the invisible Creator and that therefore we are without excuse if we ignore the evidence of His Hand. Romans 1:19-20.

We feel sad about those who have not discerned the Hand of God in His Creation, but what of those who have not seen Him revealed in His Word?

Does the Bible in fact bear any seal whereby we can identify it?

Can the Bible be brought into the scope of Divine Workmanship?

Can it be shown that the Author of the seals in sevens, some of which we have examined, is also the Author of the Bible?

Look first on the surface of the Scriptures.

It has long been known, and appreciated, by those who have studied the Word, how the number seven has been used to convey a certain and specific conclusion. It usually denotes God's fullness of purpose, or completion of a specific period.

The leper was told to wash seven times in the Jordan. If he had stopped at six he would not have been healed.

The children of Israel were commanded to march around Jericho seven times on the seventh day, (no doubt with the inhabitants laughing at them), but at the seventh time the trumpet sounded, the earth shook, and they laughed no more.

There is NOTHING magical in the number itself. It is only the 'mark' of God's Hand in the particular incident. His Signature, and we find it throughout the Scriptures, this seal of seven.

The Bible itself is in seven distinct divisions. Just look at the last book, Revelation, which is God's Book of climaxes, judgements, and consummations.

This is what we find.
Seven Churches.
Seven Spirits of God.
Seven candle sticks.
Seven stars.
Seven seals.
Seven angels.
Seven trumpets.
Seven thunders.
Forty two months, six sevens.
Three and a half days with two witnesses.
Seven thousand men killed by earthquake.
Seven heads.
Seven crowns.
Seven plagues.
Seven mountains.
Seven kings.
A Beast with seven heads.
This is just an example of sevens on the surface, all in Revelation.

Here also in Revelation is a somewhat hidden example of sevens, that is, one could pass over them many times and perhaps not notice seven connected with them.
Revelation 5:12. Seven attributes of Christ.
Revelation 7:12. Sevenfold greeting to God by angels.
Revelation 5:14. Four beasts and four and twenty elders worship God.
The term 'blessed' is used exactly seven times, so also is the 'Book of Life'.

There are, in fact, over fifty occurrences of seven in Revelation alone.

Now. In respect to the watermark or seal beneath the surface.

An absolutely staggering discovery, concerning the Hebrew and Greek texts, was made by several independent students of God's Word, a discovery that God has permitted to be disclosed as a challenge to this unbelieving age and one which, in itself, settles for Time and Eternity.

A fact the believer already knows.

A fact which underlines the Divine authority of the Bible.

A challenge, before which all the liberal and modernistic theories of men crumble like a sand castle does before the incoming tide of the sea.

A sweeping statement but nevertheless true.

It was discovered that hidden, as it were beneath the surface of these texts, was a Seal, a Sign, God's definite seal on His Word.

Other patterns are present also, but the seal of seven is the most prominent in these intricate patterns, and more easily discerned than those, many other, designs.

It stamps the Bible as the indisputable Word of God.

Ivan Panin, who devoted much of his life to investigating and publishing these things, publicly invited the finest brains, by means of a challenge through the press, to prove that his facts were not facts, and gave three examples of these numerics.

No one was able to refute those facts.

He also challenged a Bible critic to produce a similar pattern of sevens as that found in the genealogy of Christ back to Abraham wherein the proper names investigated were named thousands of years before-hand and could not be manipulated in any way to aid the theory.

Of course patterns of various kind have been found in other writings, but these are spasmodic in their occurrence, and generally require re-arrangement of the original statement, or phrase before a pattern can be discerned, and of course they are not consistent throughout the text which contains them.

On the contrary the pattern and design running through the Hebrew and Greek texts are consistent, and uniform, throughout all the various books in both the Old and the New Testament, and when it is realised that the Bible is the collection of writings by some forty writers, men from all walks of life, over a long period of time, and in two different languages, the whole fitting together as harmonious whole, any honest seeker after truth must concede that a far greater Mind than man's is here', for who but a Supreme Being, knowing the end from the beginning, could weave such a design into the writing of men when the name of places, and persons, of genealogies and events were settled long before the men writing them were even born.

The genealogy of our Lord which we will examine shortly, is a case in point.

All through the ages of course there have been those who have been aware of the use of number in Scripture and whilst we will examine that aspect later.

Just now I would like to spend some time examining these numeric designs found beneath the surface of the original texts of the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures.

Over and over again, vital statements are sealed by a numeric design exactly fitted within the statement itself.

Coincidence can be ruled right out, and the only logical conclusion, attested to by men of Science, and seekers after the truth, is that here indeed is the very Seal of God.

Sir Ambrose Fleming. D.Sc. F.R.S. that great scientist. The inventor of the thermionic valve which made wireless possible, once, as President of the Victoria Institute of Science, opened its session with a paper entitled, 'Number in Nature and the Bible,' indicating a common origin in a Supreme Intelligence. His object was to show that this 'common pattern' pervades the Bible, just as it does Creation, yet is found in no other literature in this consistent and interwoven way.* * * * * * * * * *

At this point Mr. Payne introduced Iva Panin whose studies in the significance of Numerics structure in Scripture reveal an intricate design there which could only have put there by a supernatural hand, the Hand of God.

The study can be fascinating, and, I simply ask the reader to take note of the phenomena, contemplate and enjoy the wonder of it, and, encouraged by this marvellous seal, immerse yourself in the Word of God with added enthusiasm.* * * * * * * * * *

Then Mr. Payne wrote. I might add that Panania's work has been investigated by the Nobble Research Foundation of Los Angeles, U.S.A. and regarding his statement that the Bible could not possibly have been written except by inspiration of God Himself and their verdict is as follows. 'So far as our investigation has proceeded, we find the evidence overwhelmingly in favour of such a statement.'

Remember you are not reading fiction, but deep hidden truths, revealed, not to supplant our faith, but to strengthen it.

Our spiritual strength and our spiritual growth, comes from understanding the finished Work of God in Christ, revealed to us in His Word.

This Seal of God is only of true value when we see it as God's signature upon the Scriptures and we LOOK TO THEM ALONE for our guidance led by the Holy Spirit of God.

Neither Mr. Payne nor I hold Numerics in ANY regard as a STUDY in itself and, certainly NOT as anything to 'lean on' or trust for our Christian walk because they are only fallible numbers.

Mr.Payne saw the design Ivan. Panin and others had discovered in Scripture, as a 'Seal' of God's Hand there, to encourage us to return to the Word of God with even more enthusiasm, an enthusiasm we had both found also, when the beauty and design in flowers had first drawn us beyond their beauty to see the great Architect of the Universe.

King David expressed much the same when he wrote. 'The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.' Psalm 19:1-4.

It is the same plea Paul gives to the Christians in Rome. 'For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.' Romans 1:20.

The New Testament begins with the genealogy of Christ back to Abraham. Matthew 1:1-17.

It is interesting to note that the genealogy itself is divided into three sets of 14.
Abraham to David.
David to Babylon.
Babylon to Christ.
It has two natural sections. Matthew 1 to the captivity and from Matthew 1:12-17 to the Birth of Christ.

Both sections have numeric phenomena but I am dealing with the first section here and the examination is of the Greek text of this section in which the New Testament is written.

The numerics are taken from Panin's work.

The vocabulary to the first section of this genealogy has 49 words, and 49 is made up of 7-7's, and it has two separate numeric features, it is a multiple of 7, and the sum of its factors is 14, 2-7's. Of these 49 words, 28 or 4-7's, begin with a vowel, and the remaining 21, 3-7's with a consonant.

Thus the whole of the words of the vocabulary are divided into words beginning, and ending, with a vowel, or a consonant, not at random but by seven's exactly.

Here then we have four features of seven.

These words have 266 letters, again a multiple of 7, 38-7's, and that is not all. The sum of the figures is 14, 2-7's, and the sum of the factors, 2+19+7 is again a multiple of 7, namely, 28, or 4-7's, so we have three more features of 7.

Now remember we said the 49 words of the vocabulary, are divided between vowel words and consonant words, by sevens. This is remarkable in itself but, the 266 letters follow exactly the same plan, that is, 140 of them, 20-7's, are vowels, and 126, or 18-7's are consonants!

There is only one chance in a million that these things could have happened accidentally, and if that were all one could say would be perhaps, 'Well a strange thing may happen once in a while, even though the chances are one in a million.' But it so happens that of those 49 words, seven occur in more than one form.
Forty two. 6-7's in one form only.
Fourteen. 2-7's occur once.
Thirty five. 5-7's more than once.
Of the forty two nouns, thirty five. 5-7's are proper names and the other seven are not, and the number of times these proper names occur is exactly 63. 9-7's.

The male names occur, in all, 56 times 8-7's and the three female names have letters in them totalling 14. 2-7's.

Only one city is mentioned. Babylon, and it contains seven Greek letters. This not only presents a further set of divisions of seven, but diminishes the chances of coincidence to about six hundred billions to one, according to the law of chance.

This scheme alone shows that some mathematical artist was behind the wording of this genealogy, and if you give the matter careful thought you will realise that every word, even every letter, would have to be watched for this plan, or sign of seven, to appear with such marvellous persistence, to say nothing of the fact that the proper names were fixed before the genealogy were even begun and could not be altered.

And this is only one aspect. Many other features of seven are hidden in this genealogy which fit together with those shown.

Having now introduced the subject let me ask you, has your mind suggested to you that this might possibly be coincidence?

That was my first reaction.

However when I read more about the law of chance or averages, I at once realised the foolishness of such a suggestion and so, for the benefit of my readers, let me just give a simple illustration of the law of chance.

Suppose you have ten cents marked 1 to 10.

Place in a bag and shake them.

What now is your chance of drawing number 1?

The answer is quite obvious. 1 chance in 10.

In other words, over a number of repeated draws, with the drawn cent replaced each time, you would ON AVERAGE succeed once in every 10 draws.

What then is your chance of drawing 1 and 2 in that order at successive draws, with the number 1 cent replaced before the next draw?

Actually it is only 1 in 100.

That is to say, from those ten cents you can achieve a 100 different combinations at two draws.

That is:-- 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, to 1-10, then 2-3, 2-4, and so on.

This gives 45 combinations.

When this is exhausted you can have these in reverse order. 10-9, 10-8, 10-7, and so on right back to 2-1.

This gives a further 45 combinations.

Also because cents have been replaced you can have 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, to 10-10, giving a further ten combinations.

Making in all a 100 different combinations.

Thus you will see, because there could be 100 different draws, the chance of achieving the combination 1-2, is 1 in 100.

But what would the chance be for 1 . . . 2 . . . 3, in that order?

It is now reduced to 1 in 1000.

Now this is a law, and carries on in that ratio indefinitely.

But if it were not for the fact that it is a law, I, for one, could never believe that to draw those ten cents in sequence from 1 to 10 your chance is reduced to the unbelievable figure of one chance in ten thousand millions! 1 in 10,000,000,000.

Thus, at a glance, we can realise the impossibility of these designs in the Scripture being mere chance, for they are up against this same law.

This brings us a little deeper by including numeric values.

It must be understood that in the Greek and Hebrew, every letter has a numeric value, so it follows that every word and sentence must also have a numeric value, being simply the sum total of each letter value.

Now I have chosen a vital portion, being the account of the birth of Jesus. Bear in mind, Jesus is the foundation of the whole Christian faith, and so I shall take, all through, examples which have a direct connection with Him beginning with the account of His birth in Matthew 1:18-25.

The number of Greek words is exactly 161

23-7's

The numeric value of these is exactly 93 394

13,342-7's

The number of vocabulary words is exactly 77

11-7's

The numeric value of these is 51,247

7,321-7's

Here we have a perfect, double, interlocked design covering every word and letter, which must remain constant, whilst the following designs are woven into it, and not a single letter can be altered.

There are six Greek words which are found nowhere else in Matthew.

Their numeric value is exactly 5,005

715-7's

These six Greek words have exactly 56 letters

8-7's

Now the first two verses, a natural division, have exactly 42 words

6-7's

leaving 119

17-7's

The last verse, another natural division, has exactly, 14 words

2-7's

leaving 147

3-7's of 7's

Again the 161 words occur in 105 forms

15-7's

The numeric value of these forms is exactly 65,429

9,347-7's

In these 105 forms there are exactly 35 verbs

5-7's

There are also exactly 7 Proper Names

The number of letters in these names is exactly 42

6-7's

The word 'Emmanuel' is used here but nowhere else in the N.T.

Its numeric value is 644

92-7's

The sum of its figures is 14

2-7's

The number of forms exclusive to this passage is 14

2-7's

Their numeric value is exactly 8,715

1,245-7's

Now we have another remarkable occurrence.

The angel speaks to Joseph, and although his words form another pattern of their own, they fit exactly into the whole!

In speaking to Joseph the angel uses, of the 77 vocabulary words, exactly 28

4-7's

The numeric value of all the angel's words is exactly 21,042

3,006-7's

The angel uses exactly 35 forms

5-7's

These 35 forms have exactly 168 letters

24-7's

The numeric value of these letters is exactly 19,397

2,771-7's

Now the angel, in using only 28 of the vocabulary words leaves exactly 49

7-7's

In using exactly 35 forms he leaves exactly 70

10-7's

The sum of the figures 70 is 7 and, its factors, 7 + 2 + 5 is 14

2-7's

This by no means exhausts the passage but enough has been shown here to show us that the design in it is not there by chance.

Surely, anyone after thought, must acknowledge that only Divine Wisdom could inspire the words of such a passage so that they would show such an interlocking system of sevens when completed.

This record of the birth of Christ, in 161 Greek words, occupies about one-third of one page in the Bible and the challenge from Panin, directed to those of his day, was for them to produce a similar passage of 161 words in three years. According to the law of chances, chance in this passage which we have briefly examined stands at one in 200 or so quintillion, a number consisting of 21 Figures.

Panin stated. 'There is not a single paragraph in this Gospel that is not constructed in the same way as those already shown. It would have taken Matthew over one thousand years to have constructed the Gospel on these lines, even assuming it to have been possible for him to do so, which of course, it was not, because of the many circumstances over which he had no control.'

But is it possible that Matthew had some supernatural power?

Well, he certainly was directed by a supernatural power as is plainly stated in 2 Timothy 3:16-17. 'All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.'

But! If we credit Matthew with this power, we must also credit Mark, Luke, John, James, Peter, Jude and Paul with the same power, for the records of each reveal the same supernatural phenomena.

Every paragraph, every sentence, can be shown definitely to be constructed in the same marvellous way, each demonstrating a work estimated to take a thousand years.

Humanly speaking this is simply impossible.

There is but one explanation, and we have read it plainly in 2 Timothy 3:16 and repeated for us in 2 Peter 1:20-21.

'No prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man; but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.'

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

There probably never was an Ark and it is just so much mythology.
Jesus never said, "I wish someone would please look under this rock to get the Ark".

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

So you can say what Jesus never said ...source .....Oh an I thought one of His disciples said that there were many more things Jesus did and said that were not written down ..something to do with not enough space to record them ...Yes Jesus probably didn't say some things but I don't think you know what they were ...peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

How do you see that Gog-Magog war of Ezek 38-39 playing out?

Doesn't Israel have to be living at peace "in unwalled" villages first?

How does that come about and approximately when in the skeletal script outline?

And how does all that fit in with the WW3 probabilities?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Interesting . . . slightly.

You may be unaware . . . around 1900, it was common for so called "higher criticism" folks to wail and scream about how this or that Biblical passage or place name or tribal name or personal name just HAD to be mythology--that NO SUCH COULD POSSIBLY BE LITERALLY TRUE.

In subsequent years, EVERY SINGLE CASE OF SUCH WAS PROVEN LITERALLY TRUE by solid archeology.

Literal interpretations of Scripture have proven relentlessly true repeatedly.

I'm not aware of anyone betting on the literal interpretation perspective ever being put to shame.

The opposite has NOT been true. The mythological, symbolic claiming folks have repeatedly been put to shame.

If there's any of the Old Testament articles, artifcacts which was UNDOUBTEDLY TRUE, it was the Ark of the Covenant. The narratives about it during David's reign alone make that abundantly clear.

That is, clear for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

I don't know when the Ark of the Covenant will become a factor in the political and spiritual intrigues of the MIddle East. I do believe it WILL be in the END TIMES.

Whether that's before Armageddon or after, remains to be seen.

I don't believe it was taken to Heaven though that's plausible. I believe it was hidden very well and that it will be discovered or brought out at a very interesting time. Proabably after the 3rd Temple has been built.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Proabably after the 3rd Temple has been built.

It literally already has been built. In sections, once they begin and break ground they claim it will be complete in 3 1/2 years.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Israel is forced to take out Iran's nuclear reactors because the world is bogged down in UN negotiations over the crisis. Syria counter-attacks and hits Israel with WMD, probably in a northern city, and Israel nukes Damascus. (Never to be inhabited again) This makes all the nations of Ezekiel 38 & 39 come after Israel. The US will support Israel and Russian and the US will trade nuclear weapons, lots of them. The Gog-Magog war ends with a 7 year peace treaty.

They are. Right now.

Explain.

Gog-Magog is WW3. God says He will send fire on MaGog and "those who dwell carelessly in the isles", or coastlands. 90% of our population is near a coastline. Could be a nuclear exchange, MaGog and America's judgment all at once. I really believe the harpazo is before Ezekiel 38 & 39 anyways.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That's my understanding, too.

I do think that if we have WW3 shortly, we'll also have the 3rd Temple shortly thereafter.

I've read it could be errected within 90 days.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

NYT:
Israel is forced to take out Iran's nuclear reactors because the world is bogged down in UN negotiations over the crisis. Syria counter-attacks and hits Israel with WMD, probably in a northern city, and Israel nukes Damascus. (Never to be inhabited again) This makes all the nations of Ezekiel 38 & 39 come after Israel. The US will support Israel and Russian and the US will trade nuclear weapons, lots of them. The Gog-Magog war ends with a 7 year peace treaty.

Plausible. I'm not convinced that the Destroyer in Chief would vigorously support Israel. I hope I'm wrong.

Certainly the 7 year Peace treaty will spring forth . . . The AC is characterized by the Bible as 'WAGING WAR WITH PEACE.'

NYT:
They are. Right now.

I don't think so. They are being assaulted on all sides and have many high walls for protection.

Maybe after the 7 year peace treaty is installed that condition could be called somewhat real for a time.

NYT
Explain.

Given my conviction/observation that Israel is NOT currently living at peace in unwalled villages . . . how and when do they exist in that state in the overall script of the END TIMES.

Gog-Magog is WW3. God says He will send fire on MaGog and "those who dwell carelessly in the isles", or coastlands. 90% of our population is near a coastline. Could be a nuclear exchange, MaGog and America's judgment all at once. I really believe the harpazo is before Ezekiel 38 & 39 anyways.

Plausible.

I pray the PRE-TRIB is before WW3 etc., too.

I sure want the first elevator !UP!

Folks sure need to be ready to meet God--whether from the Rapture or being nuked or engineered plagues or whatever.

However, the 91st Psalm is still a viable prayer . . . I pray it daily.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

In subsequent years, EVERY SINGLE CASE OF SUCH WAS PROVEN LITERALLY TRUE by solid archeology.

No, exactly the opposite is true and archaeology has proven the critics right.
Have you ever tried reading books? You can go on Amazon and look up, "The Death of Biblical Archaeology".

If there's any of the Old Testament articles, artifcacts which was UNDOUBTEDLY TRUE, it was the Ark of the Covenant. The narratives about it during David's reign alone make that abundantly clear.
That was a device to show the transference of the Hebrew God replacing the Jebusite God who was on that spot previous to David taking it over.

I do believe it WILL be in the END TIMES.
We are in the end time now and have been since the time of the crucifixion of Christ and there is no future end time.
edit on 11-2-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm not sure we have enough shared vocabulary to have a meaningful dialogue.

It certainly appears that you use an extremely different "Bible."

May God lead you into His truth, regardless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join