It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections & Prayer on Looming WW3 From a Christian Perspective: Let God Arise ...His Enemies Be Sc

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

It's too bad you are caught up in all the fake theology which is apparently being distributed in churches nowadays to where you can't see the obvious.

Perhaps you'd be willing to articulate 3-5 points of what you consider "fake theology" in the above.

It is mankind that has to become righteous to put things back to a harmonious situation.

Oh, really?

I don't recall a single Scripture asserting that. There's probably a dozen or three asserting the opposite.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Perhaps you'd be willing to articulate 3-5 points of what you consider "fake theology" in the above.
I meant what you are basing your own thoughts on, not that your thoughts are the fake theology itself.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I meant what you are basing your own thoughts on, not that your thoughts are the fake theology itself.

Thanks. I think.

I'd still appreciate 3-5 particulars of what you see me basing my thoughts on that you see as fake theology. I really don't understand your point without some particulars.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Here comes the part where he calls you a cult-follower of John Darby...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I hope not.

That would just show . . . .lack of awareness. . . that

Dispensationalism has been traced all the way back to the 1st century church . . . in addition to being in The Bible.

Darby was a Johnny come very lately to that party.

It's just that Preterists, Replacementarians et al seem to have an allergy to the facts of such matters.

And, evidently they don't have Jeremiah 31 in their Bibles either.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Dispensationalism has been traced all the way back to the 1st century church . . . in addition to being in The Bible.

Yes, and not to mention the Greek word means "distinct, segments of time". Augustine was heavily influenced by Origen who adopted an extreme allegorization of scripture. It became unpopular when the pulpits were paid by Rome to teach that Jesus was coming back literally in the flesh and blood. That the millenium wasn't literal, and that He'd be ruling and reigning in our hearts, yada yada. The laity didn't have bibles themselves and had to go primarily by what the clergy had to say. The Reformation did a marvelous job with separating from the RCC in the area of Soteriology, but never took the same skeptical and biblical look at Eschatology. And so now 70% of the denominational churches that arose from the reformation still embrace an amillenialist theology.

And, evidently they don't have Jeremiah 31 in their Bibles either.

Or Romans 11.

edit on 8-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes, and not to mention the Greek word means "distinct, segments of time". Augustine was heavily influenced by Origen who adopted an extreme allegorization of scripture. It became unpopular when the pulpits were paid by Rome to teach that Jesus was coming back literally in the flesh and blood. That the millenium wasn't literal, and that He'd be ruling and reigning in our hearts, yada yada. The laity didn't have bibles themselves and had to go primarily by what the clergy had to say. The Reformation did a marvelous job with separating from the RCC in the area of Soteriology, but never took the same skeptical and biblical look at Eschatology. And so now 70% of the denominational churches that arose from the reformation still embrace an amillenialist theology.

AGREED. Incredible.

I still don't understand how they figure that Damascus was destroyed in 70AD never to be lived in again . . . LOL.

Or that satan has been vanquished and we are in the thousand years of peace now.

That one is one of the most preposterous of their perspectives.

Here we have the satanic END TIMES global government almost overtly on the world stage just as Scripture briefly describes it . . .

and STILL they are seemingly willfully blind. How on earth can they call satanic initiation rituals involving buggering toddler little boys and then sacrificing them torturously to satan--NOT EVIL????

What planet are such perspectives from? I don't understand that level of obtuseness. My best shrink hat on and I still don't understand it . . . other than willful blindness . . . incapable and/or unwilling to face facts.

Clearly . . . such must be from an alternate pseudo-reality, I guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

AGREED. Incredible.

)I still don't understand how they figure that Damascus was destroyed in 70AD never to be lived in again . . . LOL.

Or that satan has been vanquished and we are in the thousand years of peace now.

That one is one of the most preposterous of their perspectives.

Here we have the satanic END TIMES global government almost overtly on the world stage just as Scripture briefly describes it . . .

and STILL they are seemingly willfully blind. How on earth can they call satanic initiation rituals involving buggering toddler little boys and then sacrificing them torturously to satan--NOT EVIL????

What planet are such perspectives from? I don't understand that level of obtuseness. My best shrink hat on and I still don't understand it . . . other than willful blindness . . . incapable and/or unwilling to face facts.

Clearly . . . such must be from an alternate pseudo-reality, I guess.

Everything must be allegoricalized, Damascus really won't be decimated forever. Babylon as well. There really won't be half the worlds population killed. All symbolic don't ya know?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Everything must be allegoricalized, Damascus really won't be decimated forever. Babylon as well. There really won't be half the worlds population killed. All symbolic don't ya know?

Sooooo . . . what if God says to them . . .

I'm only saving you symbolically . . . I'll put your name on a plaque of "MIGHT HAVE BEEN SAVED HAD THEY TRUSTED MY WORD TO MEAN WHAT IT SAID AND SAY WHAT I MEANT."

I suspect they'd change their minds rather quickly about SYMBOLIC vs LITERAL,

then.

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I really don't understand your point without some particulars.

I'm not going to analyze what you wrote because it is total nonsense and of no merit whatsoever and is anti-meritorious, meaning you should be condemned for being so taken by the devil.
You need to realize you are on earth for a reason and you had better start doing it and stop with the foolish daydreaming.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Which, I guess, being interpreted is . . . you're not willing to get into specifics.

Thankfully, my perspective is very Biblically grounded as well as reality grounded.

And, mercifully, God has confirmed plenty of the perspective in a variety of ways over many decades.

I don't think your rocks have left a single dent.

This is still the BIBLICAL END TIMES.

The satanic globalists setting up the global government as the Bible predicted have evidently scheduled WW3 sooner than later.

Christians who are interested in being prepared and walking close to God in order to better fulfill His will for them in such a context will learn from such a discussion and make adjustments accordingly.

Folks who still live by the fantasy that all the END TIMES Biblical prophecies were fulfilled impossibly in 70AD will set themselves up to be devastatingly shocked as the Dispensational constructions on reality play out over and over again in the coming months and several years.

Given what a horrible match the Preterist/Replacementarian perspective is along-side authentic historical events in 70AD, it is not surprising that THAT perspective has nothing to offer in terms of Biblical predictive value and in terms of understanding the Biblically predicted events of our END TIMES era.

Anyway--I'm used to haughty and derisive rocks from Preterists/Replacementarians. It kind of goes with the territory these days.

I still wonder what such folks will do . . . whether in the middle of or at the end of WW3 when the global government insists that world citizens get the Mark of the Beast ID chip implant. I hope they are not Biblically obtuse and willfully blind so much that they'll end up taking the horrid thing.

I realized when I started this thread that some folks would doggedly deny and be incredibly determined to learn nothing from it of any spiritual or preparatory value whatsoever.

I can't prevent that.

I can carry my end of the dialogues such that I hope to make it easier for fair-minded folks with eyes to see and ears to hear to consider the daily news and Biblical prophecies related thereto--such that when an issue of something like WW3 comes up, they won't be caught feeling like a fish out of water because they never thought of it and never discovered that 2 + 2 = 4 about it all.

Thankfully, though the Biblical prophecies are not all sequential and crystal clear in details . . . they do provide sufficient skeletal outline on which to hand the major events.

It seems to me that the looming WW3 will move forward the Anti-Christ's determination to make the global government overtly operative on the world stage . . . quite a glaring bit.

Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

and be incredibly determined to learn nothing from it of any spiritual or preparatory value whatsoever.
Nice to see you at least didn't start crying.
I think the truth of it is too many so-called Christians know they could never make it through a real tribulation since they are such wimps.
Anyway, what was that valuable thing again?
ETA: hmm, I just looked at the board for this sub-forum and maybe I can see why you might have responded to my earlier post, since there doesn't seem to be anyone else posting right now.
I'm not exactly a died in the wool preterist and it was only two days ago that I decided I might be one all of a sudden, where a couple months ago I was posting against preterism, at least the form I knew about which is the Jehovah's Witness' version which to me is not right, so I would have to be an ultra-extreme preterist, where there is no end time other than the same one we have been in for 19 centuries or whatever.

edit on 9-2-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Thanks for the links the other day ..Chuck is one of the best teachers I have come across on the web ..It never fails to amaze me how such small details can clear up such crazy confusion ..anyhow thanks again ...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

Thanks for the links the other day ..Chuck is one of the best teachers I have come across on the web ..It never fails to amaze me how such small details can clear up such crazy confusion ..anyhow thanks again ...

Yes indeed, that's why it's very important to be precise. The Holy Spirit who inspired scripture was absurdly precise, we should be too. Chuck is great for tech stuff, for science and Physics issues, as well as Greek and Hebrew. I think some of his Eschatalogical positions are off, but that's fine, he's always very humble and says 'It doesn't mean we're correct, this is just the reasons why we believe this way. Check it out for yourself and come to your own conclusions."

Really humble guy, and I like humble people.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You must be talking about Chuck Missler.

Do you know if he's said anything yet re WW3?

I think JD Faraq--see my signature line--is very good on the Palestinian perspective and a lot of other insights from that cultural perspective--given that he's an Egyptian born "Palestinian." He gives a prophecy update every week.

He sees The Rapture as very much Pre-Trib and possible, now at any time. I suspect he might see WW3 coming right after that but I'm not sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I remember watching something about a new take on the Gog-Magog war of Ezekiel 38 & 39 one time. But, anyone can read the prophecy and tell that the only country yet to align against Israel is Turkey, and my personal opinion is this is because they are still trying to join NATO and the EU. When that fails, they'll turn their back on Israel and join with their Muslim brothers. Not only do I think the gathering together unto Him is pre-trib, but I think it's before Daniel's 70th week even begins, and before the Gog-Magog war. I think the antichrist emerges promising world peace from the Gog-Magog war. He must emerge and gain enough power to enforce a peace deal that Israel signs with someone. And he cannot emerge until the harpazo happens anyways.

edit on 9-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I saw that recently there was a group from Isreal that went to Turkey to discuss the rebuilding of the temple ..I cant remember where I seen it but it was in the last month or so ...peace

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

I saw that recently there was a group from Isreal that went to Turkey to discuss the rebuilding of the temple ..I cant remember where I seen it but it was in the last month or so ...peace

I've seen a bit from that group too. Want to know what's interesting? They claim once ground is broken it will only take 3 1/2 years to complete. And Christians ears should prick up at the mention of that. That's the amount of time from when the ac will confirm a peace deal with Israel until the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel and alluded to by Jesus in Matthew 24. The ac desecrates the holy of holies at the dedication ceremony.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

They claim once ground is broken it will only take 3 1/2 years to complete. And Christians ears should prick
reply to post by NOTurTypical perked my ears up as I hadnt heard that part ...its close ....peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join