It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections & Prayer on Looming WW3 From a Christian Perspective: Let God Arise ...His Enemies Be Sc

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In my prayer time just now . . . it felt more firmly than ever that

THIS IS REALLY IT.

That they really ARE determined to kick off the festivities within a matter of weeks to a few/several months.

That 100,000 of USA troops on the two islands in the gulf off Iran will not be kept there unused indefinitely.

Personally, I still think Obama is treasonously placing them there more for slaughter than to slaughter. I hope I'm wrong. I believe he wants to decimate our military even more in order to prevent them from being available to help defend our homeland WHEN China and Russia attack soon after Iran is attacked.

May God be with all our troops and sailors.

May God give patriotic Christian courage to do the right thing regardless of what Obama orders.

May the globalist evil doers fall in the pit they have dug--speedily.

May God lead all of good heart into a right Relationship with Him.

May all who call Jesus Lord be enabled and intentional more than ever to walk like it.

May all who call Jesus Lord walk in His Spirit sensitive to His Voice, fulfilling His Word.

May all who call Jesus Lord realize that only what's done for Christ will last.

May all who call Jesus Lord realize that the window of 'daylight' for doing for Christ is rapidly narrowing as the night is racingly falling.

May all who call Jesus Lord prepare to do GREAT EXPLOITS for His Kingdom at WHATEVER COST.

May all who call Jesus Lord walk in the Joy of The Lord as their Strength.

May all who call Jesus Lord realize that it is NOT BY MIGHT, NOT BY POWER BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD OF THE ANGEL ARMIES OF HEAVEN.

May all who call Jesus Lord remember Rev 12:11:

"And they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by way of the Word of His testimony [Aramaic version. "their testimony" NLT, NIV, KJV] and they did not love their own lives until death."

May all who call Jesus Lord walk about in the full armor of God

Eph 6:12-14 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the breastplate of Righteousness;

Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace; 6:16 Aobve all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of The Spirit, which is the Word of God;

Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 6:19 . . . KJV public domain

NIV:
New International Version 1984

------------------------------------------------------------------

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

NLT:

The Whole Armor of God

10A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12For wec are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

13Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.d 16In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.e 17Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.f

1 John 3

New Living Translation (NLT)

1 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him.

2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is. 3 And all who have this eager expectation will keep themselves pure, just as he is pure.

Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Blessed be the word of the Lord.
Blessed be the ways of the Lord.

Blessed be the children of the Lord.

Blessed be Believers’ going out and Believers’ coming in.

Blessed be Believers’ rising up and Believers’ lying down.

Blessed be Believers’ speaking and Believers’ silence.

Blessed be Believers eating at His table

spread for Believers in the presence of their enemies.

Blessed be us when

we walk through the valley of the shadow of death

fearing no evil for He is with us

and His rod and staff shall comfort us.

May His goodness and mercy follow us

all the days of our lives and may we

dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: getting formatting right

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

I have a curiosity . . .

1. What percentage of your nuclear/close family are 'ready' prepared . . . for WW3 and/or to Meet The Lord Jesus?

2. What percentage of your wider circle of friends and associates and extended family are similarly ready?

3. What percentage of your closest Christian group are similarly ready?

My own case--100% close family--not many left.

Wider circle . . . 5%-25% maybe. Hard to guage.

Church people . . . 50-80% ready to meet The Lord;

3-5% ready for WW3. Mystifying.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Balderdash! Your El-ite designed, fairy tale, control system, means nothing....

Only through Zeus, King of the Gods, Lord of Olympus - the TRUE creator of humanity - can we be saved from the on set of WW3. Praise be to him. The one and only true god!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"Lord let your sleeping giant rise,
Catch the demons by surprise

Holy nation sanctify
let this be your battle cry

Ready yourselves, ready yourselves,
Let us shine the light
of Jesus in the darkest night

Ready yourselves, ready yourselves,
Let the powers of darkness tremble
as our praises rise!"

-Casting Crowns

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is it then let him come swiftly. I've been feeling for a while now that this is the last push. We're on the last stretch of road. We get to go home soon

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If this is it then let him come swiftly. I've been feeling for a while now that this is the last push. We're on the last stretch of road. We get to go home soon .

Wellllllllllllllllllll . . . whether it's months or 3.5 years or . . .7 years . . . It's still soon.

Personally, per the link in my sig . . . Palestinian JD Faraq's series on

PRE-TRIB RAPTURE . . .

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. And it sure looks like it could be at any moment. I know some think it has to come at the Feast of Trumpets around Sept . . . whatever year . . . plausible . . . I just believe that when Christ said only the Father knew, that was TRUE!

May all those of good heart BE READY!

Certainly the forces of evil are ramping up at a faster and faster pace.

They have no clue about the surprises God Almighty has in store for them along the way . . . much less at Armageddon.

Interesting times, for sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUnusualSuspect

Pretenders, imposters, wannabe's, also ran's, fallen angels, satan, et al

won't fare very well at Armageddon.

We've read the end of the book.

Yeshuah wins.

He already won at The Cross and the empty tomb.

He'll take possession more overtly after Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I would be way too presumptuous to ever think I was ready or prepared enough! I hope my relatives and circle feel the same.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

Welllllllllllll, Scripture indicates we can have confidence in our Salvation in the Blood of Jesus.

. . . those who believe that Jesus came in the flesh, died for our sins, rose the 3rd day . . . believe in our heart such and confess with our mouths such . . . Scripture says we'll be saved.

And, of course, forgive as we want to be forgiven . . . as the Lord's prayer teaches . . .

in terms of prep for traumas . . . yeah . . . never enough of that . . . However, even if we were billionaires . . . there will come a point where GOD ALONE can be our provision, high tower, Savior, defense, shield etc.

He has promised never to leave us nor foresake us. PRAISE HIM FOR THAT.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The time is more now than it ever was before, All the wars in human history do not add up to even a quarter of the number of people that were killed between WWI and WW2. If you take in the escalation factor, from WW1 to now, WW3 will probably make WW1 and WW2 look like a schoolyard fight. Nukes being used world wide to where humanity is nearly destroyed would likely be the 1 thing that would make the Father put his foot down and say "enough is enough!" and thats the scary thing, because there are people out there that would do this.

I go out and search the stars everynight to see if New Jerusalem is coming, at 1500 miles by 1500 miles...it's going to be mighty hard to miss a giant golden cube or tetrahedron (pyramid). Wishful thinking perhaps but it fills the time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by BO XIAN

The time is more now than it ever was before, All the wars in human history do not add up to even a quarter of the number of people that were killed between WWI and WW2. If you take in the escalation factor, from WW1 to now, WW3 will probably make WW1 and WW2 look like a schoolyard fight. Nukes being used world wide to where humanity is nearly destroyed would likely be the 1 thing that would make the Father put his foot down and say "enough is enough!" and thats the scary thing, because there are people out there that would do this.

INDEED. Incredible era to be alive in. Sigh.

Yet . . . WE SHALL OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THE WORD OF HIS/OUR TESTIMONY.

I go out and search the stars everynight to see if New Jerusalem is coming, at 1500 miles by 1500 miles...it's going to be mighty hard to miss a giant golden cube or tetrahedron (pyramid). Wishful thinking perhaps but it fills the time.

Love it. I know that feeling.

Of course, it could be coming from a parallel dimension.

You might enjoy Jesse DuPlantis' visit to Heaven. I sure did.
I think it's on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well when the prophets spoke of "signs in the heavens and signs in the earth", Heaven traditionally meant space. I don't see why God would create all this and then go to a different dimension when sin only exists on this earth because this is where humans are imprisoned. The earth was given to man and the "heavens" were given to them, the messengers a.k.a. the angels, but when lucifer rebelled he and his cadre were cast down here where they still are. The fallen angels are not in hell yet, they don't end up there until Christ's millenial reign. Hell is the "abyss" or bottomless pit. If you read the book of Enoch, he basically says the pit is a supermassive blackhole.
edit on 7-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Hmmmmmmmmm

Nevertheless . . .

Scripture says that

ALLLLLLL CREATION WAITS GROANINGLY, YEARNINGLY, DESPERATELY

for the manifestation of the sons of God--evidently to help remove the burden and pollutions of sin infecting ALL CREATION [other than God's Heaven, of course]

There are serious scientists asserting that they think they have figured out where God comes from.

And there is that Scripture that seems to indicate . . . somewhere in the direction of the North Pole star.

Plenty of mysteries.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

for the manifestation of the sons of God--
It's too bad you are caught up in all the fake theology which is apparently being distributed in churches nowadays to where you can't see the obvious.
It is mankind that has to become righteous to put things back to a harmonious situation.
Not some beings from another world coming to the rescue.
That is really weird.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by BO XIAN

for the manifestation of the sons of God--
It's too bad you are caught up in all the fake theology which is apparently being distributed in churches nowadays to where you can't see the obvious.
It is mankind that has to become righteous to put things back to a harmonious situation.
Not some beings from another world coming to the rescue.
That is really weird.

Well if you're the template for what being righteous is, were all going to hell

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join