It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Brink Of Thermonuclear War - Lyndon LaRouche

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

On The Brink Of Thermonuclear War

And it could happen. You have a concentration in the eastern part of the Mediterranean and in the Indian Ocean region, around a kind of a "New Balkans" area, which is the Middle East area. This area is ready to be the cockpit, with the greatest concentration of thermonuclear weapons concentration in the Eastern Mediterranean and in this area in the Indian Ocean. So we could have,— and there is a threat of this,— a triggering, by Israel and by other kinds of factors, a triggering of what becomes a general Third World War. But this time, as we understood since World War II, we've understood that you can not have major wars any more, because the weapons of choice are thermonuclear weapons. You can not put a lid on this.

We're come to the point, as we understood with the SDI effort, which I was involved in, that you can no longer have major wars among nations. You have to find other means of resolving the problems. Now, we're at a point, where, again, we're faced with a potential of a third war, but this time, a thermonuclear war, because the only significant weaponry for this area of conflict, which goes into Asia, is in this area. The only possibility is thermonuclear warfare.

-Lyndon LaRouche

Link to Quote

Thermonuclear war is now an immediate reality. The US nuclear missile-filled submarines movement onto the pacific coast in the context of the removal of any major opposition of Obama in the Federal Government could mean nuclear war in months if not weeks.

Link to the official video

Well in all honesty, I would like to see Lyndon LaRouche's assessment on the situation to be false or misinterpreted, the usage of thermonuclear weaponry would be inconceivably devastating on a global level but sadly the circumsances politically and economically around the world hint to a potential conflict with the possibility of causing an all out nuclear world war, according to LaRouche.

So who is this LaRouche?

Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (born September 8, 1922), also known as Lyn Marcus, is an American political activist and founder of a network of political committees, parties, and publications known collectively as the LaRouche movement. Often described as a political extremist, he has written prolifically in his publications on economic, scientific, and political topics, as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis, largely promoting a conspiracist view of history and current affairs.

Link

And indeed, the views of the controversial LaRouche movement often relate to popular conspiracy theories. For one that the British financial empire has an ongoing depopulation agenda that will be put into practice by starting a war between China, Russia and the United States, a thermonuclear war, and we supposedly see the first signs of preperation. Well, let the next clip speak for itself:

Wild claims, a bit extreme if you ask me, fear mongering? Or is Lydon on to something?
Feel free to voice your opinion.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

what does THERMOnuclear mean

just wondering
edit on 7-2-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dont see a world war, more of a roundup of those countries that arent subjugated yet. And why should they want population reduction? The aftermath of the plague led to the magna carta and the rise of the middle class. Look at countries like china or india, where appaling working conditions can be forced upon the working class, that is because they are replaceable, because there are so damn many of them. Its the same in the US, women get payed per child by the state for a reason.

Originally posted by Vandalour

what does THERMOnuclear mean

just wondering
edit on 7-2-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

It pretty much means nuclear fire, nuclear heat.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Larouche is a quack and a fraudster.

Nothing he says can be taken as credible.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think it WILL happen. the muslimns are making nukes with the intention of using them on the free world. Iran must be stopped. they are maniacle bunch of devil worshipers

I say bomb them and if we lose anyone they will be happy to lay down their lives to stop the evil that has plaged our freedoms.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

you can clearly see the intentions of Iran, they want to kill all jews and westerners

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There are some reasons to fear a general war but I don't think there is sufficient reason. My big problem is that I'm on the sanity side of the great divide among mankind. On the insanity side of that divide opportunity trumps sufficiency and necessity.

It would be a terrible shame, as WW1 was. The end of a culture.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull
reply to post by TheComte

you can clearly see the intentions of Iran, they want to kill all jews and westerners

Where did you hear that from?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Russia and China are going to back Syria and Iran.

Any attacks on Syria or Iran will be considered attacks on Russia and China.

The Israelis won't stop, so kiss the US East Coast goodbye and a good chunk of the middle east too.

Lyndon Larouche is very close on lots of things. The Mossah has been doing things to provoke a situation.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
So who is this LaRouche?
A fool who ran for president 7 or 8 times but never got on the ballot because his only supporters were disillusioned college kids who still thought Ayn Rand's writings meant something.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

After doing some more research into LaRouche...well... got me to the same conclusion.

LaRouche could be written off as a politician of the absurd—and not written about at all—except that his TV appearances are deceiving and have reached an estimated 10 million Americans. His pitch is a carefully modulated blend of tough foreign policy and support for nuclear energy at home. But offscreen his views veer sharply to grotesque and paranoid right-wing fanaticism. He traces much of the world's troubles to a cartel of British and Jewish bankers. He believes that Hitler was a British tool, that a British oligarchy controls the world's drug traffic, that Secretary of State Vance orchestrated the Tehran embassy takeover, that B'nai B'rith has financed the American Nazi party.

link

A fanatic it seems.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I think the election year politically correct wording is 'Limited Nuclear War.'

Full scale nuclear war might backfire as an election year strategy.

The secret is 'Limited.'

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Got some anti Lyn haters here, you can tell their uselessness by attacking the man, not his ideas.

Yes he's kinda like Ron Paul, in that he sticks to his ideas. Having a spine or balls or consistency makes one look like a freak among these crap candidates.

I'd take Lyn over some ass like the NV Senator or that Pelosi chick or Boehner. I mean these people are the real psychopaths and aholes, not Lyndon.

But whatever, haters gonna hate. Fact is, LL is right about Obama, he is Nero, fiddling while Rome burns. He hates Americans.

Oh what's the name of that one free-love psychologist who was friends with Obama's Mama? I forget his name but there's way more weirdness in Obie's biography than Lyndon. Larouche seems like a normal guy trying to save America, according to how he thinks it should be done, whereas Obie is a shadow person who came out of nowhere and was ushered into the Executive office.

Definitely most politicians are evil turds, as are the gangsters and churches who bribe and control them. Maybe Lydon is controlled and useless just as our Senate and Congress and Executive? Maybe he is just as useless as these, but I still like him more.
edit on 8-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmm sure

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Maybe he is just as useless as these, but I still like him more.
And let me guess, you're in your early-to mid-20's? I've never met anyone over 30 who actually still believed anything LaRouche had to say. Pretty much once they've had a job and worked in the real world—out of college, out of their parents' house—they wake up and can see through the tales he spins.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Maybe he is just as useless as these, but I still like him more.
And let me guess, you're in your early-to mid-20's? I've never met anyone over 30 who actually still believed anything LaRouche had to say. Pretty much once they've had a job and worked in the real world—out of college, out of their parents' house—they wake up and can see through the tales he spins.

Hmm, more ad hom worthless arguments to the man? Is your brain locked into the glide path automatically or is weakness a choice for you?

I'll let you soak in your words. No I'm not 20 something but maybe I am still an idiot? But any idiots can see that the UK/Zio desires the death of their American colony if we do not heel. They dragged us into WW1 and WW2 to accomplish their Rothschild-ian dreams. They burnt down the White House when we rebelled before that, etc.

Only a god damned fool couldn't observe that truth from history. The UK fomented their fake King Hitler and ground the Slavs between Himmler and Stalin. Hitler halted his tanks at Dunkirk, he knew UK was behind the phony war, as it was called.

I could criticise Lyndon all day, but it's not worth it, this thread is crap as are the responses. I'll just wait and see what develops.
edit on 8-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmmm

new topics

top topics

join