It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’d quite like a good alien invasion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Bit of excitement. Pepper and ginger things up a bit. Not an all out nuke earth/slaves on the moon invasion, but a mild skirmish and maybe take France over for a while. Itd be a bit like staying inside during and blizzard knowing you dont have to go outside. Agree?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yess me too. I kind of want something to happen, nothing BIG though. Maybe a small event like actually showing themselves
Im almost sick and tired of being lied to, and want to hear/see the truth soon.
Know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i wouldn't mind "them" introducing themselves so that any technology acquired would drastically reduce the cost of computers and accessories haha i need a new pc at the moment so i hope it happens soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree.
. enough to wake us up a bit,but nothing too bad. maybe capture a UFo. reverse the tech and get us all to Australia in 3 hours.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I would like that too but everyone will just panic. If we can just get a hold of their technology (as if we don't have any) to travel through space faster then we are today.. will be fine.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Occupy France and zap stuff. it would be funny if the aliens disclosed like wikileaks... 'did you know...'

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Occupy France and zap stuff. it would be funny if the aliens disclosed like wikileaks... 'did you know...'

I'd rather see the Aliens occupy wallstreet with anal probe in hand.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Originally posted by mandroids

I'd rather see the Aliens occupy wallstreet with anal probe in hand.

Now youre talking. Gort,get the ointment!!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
A District 9 type event or Alien Nation? Otherwise you have 2 scenerios.

1. Here to study, learn and help, great lets see what they are about and learn together ala Transformers (without the Decepticons)...

2. They are invaders, they want our resources or planet...this will not be a "stay in doors" event. If they are advanced enough to travel to another solar system they are advanced enough to exterminate us. They may be subvert and offer to help us ala "V" only to herd us up and eat us, then steal our resources. Or they may be overt with troops, weapons and tech. Unless they have weapons they cannot use (Like NUKES). Then we still have an insurgency ala Battle for Los Angeles or Independence Day and IMHO those put the violence mildly...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think most people would quite like SOMETHING to happen. thats whats behind this site, i believe. waiting...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i personally think it would be the ultimate s#!t face if they come back and they're humans like us, maybe different immunities to disease and stuff, but not different really, then we're still stuck with the question, are we alone?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Nope, we are not alone, simply gaze at the sky and try and contemplate how many known galaxy's there are and how many unknown and you begin to grasp reality that we are not alone, were are still dragging our knuckles in comparison to other known non terrestrials. But there is one catch, for us to move into the mode of evolution, every human must put aside his own privacy and work as a single bodied entity. This is what many call The New World Order.

So which is it:

Do we move forward and put aside privacy/social hierarchy/personal gains/religious beliefs/ and work as a combined species ?
or
Do we continue the process of evolution as nature or scientists say has intended for us ?

P.S. Choose wisely.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Now this would make for great term paper on National Security.
I think my teacher will get a good laugh at it, and kids in class will think I'm crazy.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

a mild skirmish and maybe take France over for a while

Like the Second World War, you mean?

new topics

top topics

join