It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the Russians quiet for a week in lake vostok? Nazis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by haven123

The sub-glacial lake ecosystem is thought to have been untouched for 20 million years.

The supposed nazi connection is supposedly somewhere in the vicinity of lake vostok.

Thats my understanding of the situation.

wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

the supposed nazi base is in the vicinity of syowa and molodezhnaya, many many miles from vostok... although there could be very long tunnels heading in that direction i guess

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 7-2-2012 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

well now we're just getting down to semantics. Antartica is a continent. Many miles can still be in the "vicinity" of lake vostok.

also, all these these assumptions are,, hypothetical, so it doesnt really matter where people think it may be since we obviously dont publicly know for sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

On a more far-fetched note, the breakthrough has given new hope to those searching for a secret base built by the Nazis in the ice cover of the same lake. Grand Admiral Karl Dontiz told Adolf Hitler in 1943 that “Germany's submarine fleet is proud that it created an unassailable fortress for the Fuhrer on the other end of the world.” It was even speculated that the remains of Hitler and his wife Eva Braun were transported to the base.

Source

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Russians were too busy setting Julian Assange up for his new gig as their mouthpiece on Russia Today.

They didn't have time to have Julian Assange make the announcement about the lake thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This recent Lake Vostok Russian disclosure and discussion of Nazi secret archives is indeed something new to consider and to better consider this recent Russian disinformation campaign, we should consider some of the statements are very true, but just not so that we would understand how true and to what reference such a truth relates to.

Just from my memories of this location over the years gone by, anyone who looks into this matter will find that the Russians specifically the Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute began drilling the lake starting in 1990. After a series of biological concerns, drilling was suspended for about 8 yrs. During this almost 8 yr period of non drilling, events at Lake Vostok continued to occur and make the news.

On a personal level I find this very interesting because John Carpenter came out in 1982 with the horror movie "The Thing" about a space craft found in the ice in Antarctica and where an alien life form begins to copy humans with a hive mind control over all humans copied by the creature. Anyway, Hollywood does point the way to the future at times with certain movies.

Anyway, first item of note regarding Lake Vostok was some psychic in 2001 who was seeing something hidden of great technological power under Lake Vostok.

Then in 2003 scientific magnetic readings were obtained detecting what was called a gigantic mass-con. A large in mass concentration of metal under the ice.

Shortly after this mass-con finding and release in 2003, word began spreading into the internet about a large 65 mile by 64 mile wide circular space craft of unknown origins, millions of years old found 2 miles under the ice.

In addition to the submerged craft talk, there was in 2002 a TV crew that went missing and was never found. I mention this because in 2003 there was also media discussion about a time vortex, a time portal to the past that had been found, observed and scientifically measured to determine that the portal went to the past date January 27, 1965.

The Russians began drilling again at this location in 2006 which leads us to where we are today.

Now I mentioned all this so that I can build on what has already been stated or reported about concerning Lake Vostok and the Russians drilling there.

Now here is the twist in the twister that I want to offer as new food for thought.

I have been researching Nazi Germany, their secret technology, secret aircraft, weapons etc and when I noted that fact show that the Nazi's had in effect lost the war in 1943 and were only hanging on and delaying the inevitable loss of the war to allied forces.

It stands to reason that any secret technology, anti-gravity and or time travel technology would have been eagerly used to foresee the ending of the war. In effect from 1943 onward Germany and the Army was in the last days of the Nazi Reich. To buy time a series of events would take place to not only distract but to learn from as models of behavior to observe.

Most of all the assassination attempts on Hitler were in 1943 and this is when I believe the Nazi's were false flagging their own military to test the time travel technology and its accuracy of detecting the future. A test of true Germans concerned for Germany that understood the elimination of Hitler would be good for the world and Germany.

It is this period of history where I suspect that time travel technology was being used and tested on the Germany military and others as a means of showing that the accuracy of the technology was accurate and that events could be altered once a plan had been placed into motion using such technology to know the future and to alter the future.

Now imagine if you had a secret plan to escape the war and to prepare the way for the far future with only limited personnel knowing the extent of the secrets the Nazi's and Hitler controlled.

Stories of Hitler and Evan Braun escaping in a submarine to Argentina by way of "Antarctica" is part of this thought process and leads me to think that perhaps the stories of a staged death in Berlin in 1945 was true and that Hitler, escaped Germany with false stories of ending up in Argentina, a stronghold of Nazi survivors.

Today, we hear stories of a Nazi secret archive of records and while the mystery continues it was the time vortex story in 2003 that I noted the date of January 27, 1965, that leads to the past, I quickly realized that in 1943 or 1945 Hitler and Eva could have escaped by going into the future about 20yrs into the future and since the portal used is part of a submerged UFO of alien origins, it might be indicating a date that appears to us as the past, but was in fact the future date at a time when Hitler and Eva and friends escaped 20 yrs into the future from 1945 would be 1965.

While the alien craft, intelligence and the time travel aspects alone are enough to keep an eye on this story, we should try to see the bigger picture where possible. Thanks again.

www.exohuman.com...

www.exohuman.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Firstly,
The daily mail cannot go a single day without at least one Hitler or Nazi related story-FACT.
They loved Hitler back in the day,at least until we went to war with him.
They also loved Mussolini and Oswald Mosley.
Good ol Daily Mail. ;(
If its a slow news day,the daily mail are sure to have a story about someone who has found Hitler's secret stash of cheese or some such nonsense.
Anyhow..

Not to say this particular story is not interesting though-But I think if any Nazi base was near,it was long since cleared out by the allied forces post WW2.
Operation Highjump may have been the start of that IMO.

I have speculated in the past about the almost mythological tales of Nazi antarctic bases and those of the hollow earth-What if there was some element of truth to that-I mean someone could have been to lake vostok or somewhere similar,and thought they had found the "hollow earth?"

Cool thread,apologies for the initial rant about the DM.

edit on 7/2/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: extra letters moved about for your reading pleasure as always

top topics

<< 1   >>

join