It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 7th Primaries/Caucuses ( MN, CO, MO )

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The MO Primary was only useless to those who were not on the ballot.

Ron Paul was on the Ballot, and so was Romney.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

That and the rumor he is going to jump in the race in mid spring has been circling the Internet. Is there any evidence to substantiate the claim?

I don't think Jeb Bush would do anything better for the middle class than any of the other candidates, especially Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by mossme89

Gotcha. He might come across as bigoted to them.

Just curious, but if there is a brokered convention, what do you think of someone like Jeb Bush possibly getting the nomination? He would probably go up against Obama better than Romney but his last name and brother could hinder him.

Btw, for the record, if Paul doesn't get the nomination, I'll probably vote for Obama.

Well, I guess that is one vote Obabo can count on

The family name worked well with the Adams and Roosevelts.

On a serious note, I really don't see Ron Paul winning anything. Why vote Obabo in for another four?

Nobody saw Rick Santorum winning anything, either.

Look for Ron Paul to make gains in the coming weeks. He's the only one who hasn't jumped out of the pack yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
Well, I guess that is one vote Obabo can count on

The family name worked well with the Adams and Roosevelts.

On a serious note, I really don't see Ron Paul winning anything. Why vote Obabo in for another four?

Let me say I'm not an Obama supporter. But the GOP field outside of Paul quite frankly scares me. Santorum and Gingrich want WWIII, and Romney creeps me out and changes his positions more often than he changes his underwear.

Again, I feel like I'd be voting for the lesser of 2 evils. -___-

I was brought up to believe that voting is both a right and a responsibility, that you are supposed to vote for the person you think will best lead the country. I do not believe in voting for the person that I think will win. I vote for the person I believe in, even if I have to write their name on the ballot (that is a legitimate right of ours). I do not fall for the line that "voting for a candidate from another party is throwing my vote away", and I do not believe I have to vote for the "lesser of two evils". I believe that if my vote counts for no one else, it counts for me and my conscience. I was also taught that if you do not vote, you should not complain. I have too many complaints not to vote.

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NowIsThe

Like I said, I plan on voting for Paul but he might not run as a 3rd party.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Their duties weren't finished. The count wasn't complete until a day or so after and I would say there are many more duties and the job didn't finish at midnight. If that was the case why not resign the second polls closed? No intention to offend, but I think that is kind of a naive opinion.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Hey Outkast! Just curious to hear your thoughts on Rick Santorum. How does he barely get 10% on Saturday, yet get near 50% in 3 states on Tuesday?

Because they are different states...different issues...different demographics.

The only real surprise was in Colorado. Santorum had been polling well in MN and MO already...and Romney didn't really campaign in either state. The MO primary was completely meaningless.

I honestly think it says more about Romney than it does about Santorum. Romney is going to have an issue in middle America. He is an East Coast rich guy...midwesterners don't really relate to that type very well.

Mitt Romney is out of touch.

He is the perfect richest 1% poster boy for David Axelrod.

The solution is clear. Deny Axelrod his poster boy and choose Newt or Santorum.

I hope Santorum gets plenty of $$$ donations off of this sweep of Colorado,

Missouri and Minnesota.

All GOP candidates should jump up in the polls. Obama is getting hammered by

his attack on the Catholic Church. Democrats are defecting and joining the republicans!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FusionPower

You apparently don't keep up to date with the news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by FusionPower

You apparently don't keep up to date with the news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's too late. We all see his true colors. Obama is a leftist ideologue.

The only reason he changed his tune is because he wants to get re-elected.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join