It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 7th Primaries/Caucuses ( MN, CO, MO )

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Lapislazuli

I keep seeing people post this video as "proof" of voter fraud. All this shows is that voter fraud is possible...of course it is possible...many things are possible...it doesn't mean it is happening.

However, you shouldn't have to worry about what they are talking about in that video for today's caucuses...because they usually do it on paper ballots and by simply writing down someones name.

And yes, I'm fully aware that fraud is "possible" with paper ballots as well...but again, that doesn't mean it is happening.

All the polls have Ron Paul currently in last place...so if he finishes in last place in all 3 today, no one should be surprised.

See, Ron Paul has a huge crowd of super enthusiastic supporters. Well the vote count doesn't match the supporters going to the booths, this, with the entrance and exit polls proves the voter fraud. Listen to what Ron has to say...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Yes I saw that interview. I made a post several weeks ago highlighting some of Santorum's more outrageous statements and things I viewed as hypocritical regarding him and his wife. I might have to dig it up but the more info I was finding on him the more I want to punch him in the mouth when he speaks
Good ol Frothy, like a raging case of crabs he just wont die off

Santorum needed a big night. After Nevada there was talk of it being a matter of time before he drops out, I don't think we will be hearing any more of that talk for at least a month or so. I have been saying for the last few weeks I can see this going all the way to the Convention and now it is looking like it will be just that way.

I can see several stories coming out of tonight. Romney's poor showing, Gingrich's poor showing, Santorum's very strong showing, Paul's steady pace, Paul beating out "front runner" Romney, but I also see a couple other things coming from this as well. Let us not forget Gingrich and Santorum both are not on the ballot for Virgina. Santorum is also not on the ballot for Indiana. Gingrich, as well all know will not be on the ballot in Missouri. I can see how these Candidates not being on the ballots may start to come into play the more the talk of delegates starts to take center stage. At this point, it has to take center stage. After Romney and Gingrich taking a hit tonight, you just can not claim anyone is an actual front runner.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I can't foresee anyone other than either Obama or Romney as our next POTUS. I want Paul to win it, but alas, it seems unlikely. If Gingrich gets nominated, I'm voting for Obama in November. If Santorum gets nominated, I'm voting for Obama in November. If Romney gets nominated, I'd probably vote for him. However, if Gingrich gets it and beats Obama in November somehow, I'll be disappointed. If Santorum wins in November, I'm seriously moving to another country, I kid you not. Norway, here I come (my wife is Norwegian).

I wouldn't mind too much if Obama won against the likes of Gingrich or Santorum. But I will vote for Romney if he runs against Barry.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Sorry but I am not casting a vote for a Candidate I do not support. It is that simple. I am not voting for the "lesser of two evils". That does not work.

For fun I figured we should at least put some numbers up side by side. So below are 2008 numbers for Candidates whom that applies to as well as the PPP projections prior to tonight's events and then the actual results as being reported now.

Missouri
2008 PPP 2012
Romney 29.3% 32% 25.3%
Santorum na 45% 55.2%
Paul 4.5% 19% 12.2%

Minnesota
2008 PPP 2012
Romney 41.36% 24% 17% (86% reporting)
Santorum na 33% 44.9%
Paul 15.69% 20% 27%
Gingrich na 22% 10.7%

Colorado
2008 PPP 2012
Romney 60% 37% 35% (99% reporting)
Santorum na 27% 40%
Paul 8% 13% 12%
Gingrich na 21% 13%

There has to be some real concern in the Romney Camp. We can see a dramatic drop in his 08 numbers in Colorado and Minnesota.

Gingrich fell very short of projected totals.

I think Missouri hurts Paul. However, his number are almost triple what they were in 2008. I think Colorado hurts Paul, but there is an increase from his 2008 numbers, but we are not seeing the same level of increase that we have seen in previous States (except for Nevada). Minnesota is a positive. Paul beats out our two "front runners", takes a solid second place and increases his numbers from 2008.

Frothy... I mean Santorum is our clear winner of the night. He crushed his projected numbers and really is walking away with impressive wins. Once you break that 40% mark you can not be ignored. Once you break the 50% mark as he did in Missouri, that is just impressive by any standards.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So has the Ron Paul crew started to cry Fraud yet?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I totally understand the mindset that, "I won't vote for the lesser of two evils." It's a matter of principal that I totally get. But after I thought for a bit, I realized that to ensure that the greater of two evils doesn't win, you have to vote for the other guy. Only 1 of 2 candidates will win. The Republican or the Democrat; it's that simple, because of the stupidly horrible system we have gotten ourselves into over the past 200 years. We only have 2 choices. It's nauseating, but true. So if I vote for someone else who isn't one of the two major political parties, I am wasting my vote. True, that vote isn't spent on someone with whom I disagree, but it is still wasted. I have to vote for the lesser evil, so that his numbers will inflate above the other guy. I'm taking a piece of the other guy's pie and giving it to this guy, instead of eating the pie myself.

Sad, but true.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

What's the purpose of this snide remark? Trying to incite argumentative responses?

I guess you succeeded. I'm a Ron Paul supporter, but I think we all know he won't get nominated nor will he win. I was optimistic at first, watching his brilliant responses in the debates, but then we came face-to-face with reality and we know he doesn't stand a chance... sadly. And this was his last chance. In 4 years he'll be way too old to try again.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Catholics want Santorum.

Also, many Protestants will not vote for a Mormon and would rather have Santorum over Gingrich.

It's too bad they don't vote for the true American: Ron Paul. The rest are just Zionist traitors.

edit on 8-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: spelling

edit on 8-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: word usage

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
He broke the ice on beating Romney today. I look forward to seeing that happen more.
Even through the crooked elections in Iowa and Nevada there are still some places where he is showing through (and don't give me that there wasn't any evidence of fraud in those states. The chairperson didn't resign at 12:01 am in Nevada because they thought they were in the clear and everything went fine).
edit on 8-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sometimes I seriously wonder if this is rigged. Not because of Ron Paul, but because of Santorum. How on Earth do you finish last on Saturday, then win 3 straight in a landslide on Tuesday?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So, it would appear there are quite a few people in this country looking for a baby theocracy.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Did you ever think that they wanted to resign before that? If they had resigned before the caucus it would have been a mess trying to find someone to take the position and then get them up to speed to the point that they would be able to run the caucuses. I see this as a person finishing their duties before quitting.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I went to the caucus last night for the first time ever and I could see how there could be fraud. I mean we voted by a show of hands and the guy up front just counted. Well he counted wrong many times, forgot to count himself or the person keeping minutes, ect.. We had other people counting too and whenever there was a mistake we insisted that it be recounted. He was friendly and more than willing to do so, but the whole thing seems like a big ol cluster F to me! No wonder there is so much fraud, no one seemed to know what the hell they were doing. They read what to do from a script and it was the most unorganized thing I have ever experienced. It all drove me nutty! Never again!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe
reply to post by buni11687

Catholics want Santorum.

Also, many Protestants will not vote for a Mormon and would rather have Santorum over Gingrich.

It's too bad they don't vote for the true American: Ron Paul. The rest are just Zionist traitors.

edit on 8-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: spelling

edit on 8-2-2012 by NowIsThe because: word usage

Catholics have eyes that are RED from the Obama attack!

Obama has awoken a sleeping giant with his dictator modus operandi .

Obama = toast

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Paul supporters see the obvious corruption in the eyes of all the other candidates...Paul is the only one who wants to change anything for the better of the nation. The other candidates dont even know the freaking constitution!

You do realize america is FU*KED. Im 16 years old, and to be honest, i see no future for my generation, not even myself. The system is broken, and is only getting worse, every other frontrunning candidate besides Paul will only make it worse, with their greed, corruption, and personal agendas...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

Paul supporters see the obvious corruption in the eyes of all the other candidates...Paul is the only one who wants to change anything for the better of the nation. The other candidates dont even know the freaking constitution!

You do realize america is FU*KED. Im 16 years old, and to be honest, i see no future for my generation, not even myself. The system is broken, and is only getting worse, every other frontrunning candidate besides Paul will only make it worse, with their greed, corruption, and personal agendas...

The USA will look a lot better by the time you are 18 years old.

You should be thinking of a good career path right now.

The only person holding you back is yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

No one is going to make your life better...not even Ron Paul.

If you have already given up at 16 years old, then that is your own fault. Not Obama, not the Democrats, not the Republicans...just your own.

Tell me...what do you think Ron Paul is going to do that is going to give you hope for your future???

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

what do you think Ron Paul is going to do that is going to give you hope for your future???

Non-Interventionism, so we can concentrate here in the states and not overseas. That seems like a good reason don't you think Outkast?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

what do you think Ron Paul is going to do that is going to give you hope for your future???

Non-Interventionism, so we can concentrate here in the states and not overseas. That seems like a good reason don't you think Outkast?

I'm all for his non-interventionist foreign policy.

But I 100% disagree with what he wants to do back here in the states. What do you think he will do here in the states that will be for good?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What like shrink our Government and get rid of things like the Department of education? If anything our educational system sucks anyways. So why do we even need a Department of Education?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join