It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It seems that all the US presidents minus a few have been related in some way. It also seems that there is a strong connection with British royalty ...

Does anyone know of any reliable resources that can actually put some kind of family tree together?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Mr. Bush is related to some English King from way back when, I think during the 1500s or something, maybe King Henry, I'm not sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I could mention "Cabal" here...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i bet so. i wish i have the information of sercet family tree. i will post it while i m rescearchin..

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yes dragon you could. LoL Damn you! ya did.

Heres a little bit I found nothing to special. I know that our people of the USA have come from europe and other lands around the world, but mostly europe. Ancient family agendas may still apply and be valid today, so who knows its all another conspiracy...or the tideings of the illuminated ones...

maybe this has the clue

www.infocom.com...

or maybe they just like eachothers billiards table.

www.breaktimebilliards.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here's a site:
www.ancestry.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Second paragraph, last sentence: Bush is related to King Henry I, son of William the Conqueror.

From a different site:
*Bush, distantly related to Benedict Arnold and Marilyn Monroe, is also related to Presidents Pierce, Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Ford, and to Winston Churchill.
gi.grolier.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let's have a family reunion!

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i could have seen clinton related to monroe and arnold

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Marilyn, and Schwarzenegger?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I actually asked about this for an article I was working on for my new anti NWO site.. I've used some of those links looked into some other stuff and finally got some stuff written down.

If you're interested you can read it here:

www.actionagainst.com...

I'm trying to build up a forum community similar to this one but concentrating just on sensible anti-NWO stuff, feel free to have a look round the site and give me your comments/critisism etc. (is that spam? oops sorry)

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The geneology isn't going to be that convincing. My spouse's family can be traced (one branch of it) back to the de Medicis in Italy in the 1500s -- but it doesn't mean any affiliations with the Mafia or the ruling elite of anything.

For further proof of it's worthlessness as a research point, consider Brian's lineage.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
David Icke says that Reuters reported that Burkes Peerage did the genealogy you are talking about. Allegedly Burkes peerage said 34 out of 43 presidents had royal genes.

Perhaps an e-mail to David, Reuters or Burkes will get you where you need to be.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
David Icke says that Reuters reported that Burkes Peerage did the genealogy you are talking about. Allegedly Burkes peerage said 34 out of 43 presidents had royal genes.

Perhaps an e-mail to David, Reuters or Burkes will get you where you need to be.
David Icke seems much too busy too reply to me. The facts are there, most of the US presidents are related, some closer than others.

Now it may well be possible to prove that we are all related at some point but it still seems one hell of a big coincidence to find so many other connections. After all as well as connections with bloodlines they also have common connections with secret societies and common connections with industrial interests.

I'm not saying that all of the worlds leaders are holed up together discussing global domination, (although I do believe this to be true of a certain elite) but maybe there is a certain genetic link that needs further explanation than "just a coincidence".

new topics

top topics

join