It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know How Jesus Fed The 5000 Aquaponics!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Now i know many of you struggle to accept my way of thinking here but this one has a few implications and will send shockwaves through the Elites tidy little money spinner they have going on.

However. I would urge everyone to take into account the Following topics and run it with/along side this thread. You want to know why such things like:Pyramids were created? you may want to find connections to Free Energy

Righto so here i go i am making this short and sweet for the benefit of those who continue to ridicule my way of thinking.
Jesus did, exist, Jesus will return and Jesus did feed the 5000 using Aquaponics and was also probably how certain civilizations were able to sustain their populations.......well before the elites started f'ing around. Take it as you will.
I Know how Jesus Fed The 5000....... Aquaponics!
Feeding The Multitude

Last annd certainly not least here is the very important link to the Thread just created here on ATS.
Self Sustaining Aquaponics GreenHouse By BBalazs

Nice one Pal
Your thread is Star and Flagged from me

I was getting around to post this thread but you sort of stole the thunder so to speak but hey its all going to be good. Keep an eye on media and goings on.

It pays to think outside of the box.
edit on 7-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

>read thread title.

>wat.

(writing more and reading more)

thats a very interesting theory.

but how can we really know for sure?

cool thread, starred and flagged
(im new) flagging is a good thing right... ?
edit on 7-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: because Samurai Champloo

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Trust me. I know that for a fact.

I will prove this and my other theories. However i ask ATS members to give me a chance to prove everything.

Elites you want to hurry up and put right your wrongs, within days not weeks or months. Its not a threat, its a promise.
Cures
energies
Illnesses
Financial Mess
All of it.

No stone will be left unturned.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

i think it would be sweet if all of the sudden big J jumped out of the sky and he was all like:

OH YEAAAAAAAAAH and surfed a cloud down like it was a wave and totally super hero'd everything.

then he would be all like: ACHOO and he would sneeze, and the sneeze would spread all over the place like misty rain and all diseases would be cured.

THAT would be AWESOME.

who knows lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I would say people should start believing and having faith. In your hearts you will know what is right and true.

Oh and before the Elites start messing around trying to fulfill prophecies by staging events to run on par.....dont bother. Been there done that scenario.

People will know. What to believe and know to be truth. No more divisions in religions, color, classes, or any other fabricated device you use as tools for divisions. No more using the military for your own gains. Stand down and let peace and equality stand up.

Now
where were we?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Trust me. I know that for a fact.

I will prove this and my other theories. However i ask ATS members to give me a chance to prove everything.

Elites you want to hurry up and put right your wrongs, within days not weeks or months. Its not a threat, its a promise.
Cures
energies
Illnesses
Financial Mess
All of it.

No stone will be left unturned.

I'm sorry...but I read the wikipedia link, then checked out the other link, and I can't see any explanation connecting the two.

Jesus used this system to feed the people? There is no bread in this aquaponic system, nor is there everlasting fish. You don't even see any reference to anything similar to aquaponics.

Can you elaborate on your supposed theory?
edit on CTuesdayam515125f25America/Chicago07 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Some people you just cant please

Aquaponics

Aquaponics (pronounced: /ˈækwəˈpɒnɨks/) is a sustainable food production system that combines a traditional aquaculture (raising aquatic animals such as fish, crayfish or prawns in tanks) with hydroponics (cultivating plants in water) in a symbiotic environment. In the aquaculture, effluents accumulate in the water, increasing toxicity for the fish. This water is led to a hydroponic system where the by-products from the aquaculture are filtered out by the plants as vital nutrients, after which the cleansed water is recirculated back to the animals. The term aquaponics is a portmanteau of the terms aquaculture and hydroponic. Aquaponic systems vary in size from small indoor or outdoor units to large commercial units, using the same technology. The systems usually contain fresh water, but salt water systems are plausible depending on the type of aquatic animal and which plants.[citation needed] Aquaponic science may still be considered to be at an early stage.

Its self explainatory and without stealing the above links thread i will let him/her talk you through it.
It is basically a food cycle where the fish, poo in the water and the water is used to feed the plants the water then goes back for the fish. The fish water feeds the plants nicely.
quicker, bigger and very...whats the word....Green

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I repeat, post proof that this system existed in Jesus's time.

If you can't, it ain't true. I'm pretty sure they would have made mention of it...because that isn't a miracle, that's agriculture, something they were very familiar with.
edit on CTuesdayam333344f44America/Chicago07 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Go to this thread here i am not producing proof as it will become clear soon enough. I am stating that this is how i believe Jesus fed the 5000 and educated us way back. I also happen to believe that there are a few other things about to come into light regarding energy. But hey, who am i to say.

Please make all posts to this thread that is currently ongoing regarding AquaponicsHERE

Anything Biblical, wey hey you tell me.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You have no basis for believing that Jesus used this tecnology...surely there would be some mention somewhere? You read the analysis and realize, "Hey, he could have done this." But the Bible never says he did...and if the Bible doesn't say it, it isn't true.

You stick with your 1000 year old, rewritten and revised and retranslated book, and I'll stick with my tried-and true scientific version of what your Bible tries and fails to tell you.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nope,,,I have grown in hydroponics and aquaponics and that isn't how it isdone. He would have needed bubblers and the bubblers are man made machines. Basically pumps pumping oxygen into the water like a fish tank does. Also, Aquaponics you still need chemicals added to the water to grow the plants. In aquaponics you can get nitrogen from the fish waste in the water, but you can't get the phosphorous needed for the blooming cycle from the fish waste. That has to be introduced in small amounts to the water from chemicals added. You also have to be careful as to much phosphorous will kill the fish. Then you would need a meter to test for the amount of PPM of all minerals needed so they don't become toxic. It's a scientific process and a controlled environment.

Also, not all vegetables will grow in aquaponics, only a selected few as the water becomes to toxic. Then there is PH levels of the water you have to keep at around 6.0 to 6.5, if they get to out of wack the fish and the plants will die. You can only test PH with PH meters or litmus tests and those weren't invented until recently.

Lastly, you have to keep the water clean and under 70 degrees for both the fish and plants, which they didn't have greenhouses and exhaust fans in those days to keep the environment in check.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I don't understand, your trying to prove that Jesus was incapable of performing miracles...

But He will return? How?

As usual your threads will prove nothing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by jazz10

You have no basis for believing that Jesus used this tecnology...surely there would be some mention somewhere? You read the analysis and realize, "Hey, he could have done this." But the Bible never says he did...and if the Bible doesn't say it, it isn't true.

Thanks anyway.

I agree with this, wholeheartedly - though for the entirely opposite reason. Or at least, without the sarcasm

There is no scriptural or logical basis for suggesting that Jesus used aquaponics to feed the 5,000. Look at the ridiculous amount of time and effort that the guy in your video has put into creating this system - do you really think that Jesus had the time for that during his ministry?

Do you honestly think that Jesus would be that involved in aquaponics and yet it wouldn't rate a mention Biblically?

Do you really think that the authors of the gospels would have been so utterly stupid as to consider agriculture a miracle?

Honestly, the aquaponics video is really interesting, but your theory is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

People should take a look at your posts. You are a Troll my friend and if anyone would like proof, view the posts made. Nearly every thread youve posted to is trying to derail. Im not talking solely about mine. Why do you bother with ATS?
If anyone else doesnt believe this FACT look for yourselves.
BIG FAIL

Trolling
here
here
here

And taking this post you made into account with what you posted here i believe you are a hypocrite but hey.
here

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Let me put it this way. So far on ATS the amount of members that jump on threads regarding anything religious who have said that the Bible is a fairy tale, Jesus and God dont exist is unbelievable. However i understand that point because until the time comes, proving it is the hard part.
However, Given the fact that i may have answered the fact that he fed 5000 people using a system that incorporates aquaponics or hydroponics to do so, you scoff?
Have you heard yourselves?

Who says hydroponics or aquaponics wasnt common knowledge in those days? Its the same as saying why the bible doesnt mention recipes or how they cooked food, or farmed etc....because it was all common knowledge.

Now i am well aware that the son of God may hold unbelieveable powers or talents but ffs, i am trying to offer an alternative answer.
The Egyptians managed to build the pyramids and you give me grief because there is a possibility that i may just be right in thinking that Aquaponics or Hydroponics was how he done it? Behave.
Egyptians apparently had lightbulbs for crying out loud.

I think that if Jesus did have his fathers talents the feeding of the 5000 was easy for him, however if he didnt maybe he had a talent called knowledge.

But hey

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I repeat, if you don't believe Jesus was a miracle worker, how could you believe in Him?

And if He isn't a miracle worker how will He save you?

Are you pro Christianity or not?

If so what makes Jesus special to you?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

At what point in the above do i say that he wasnt a miracle worker? Please point this out as i dont see where. I happen to believe in Jesus, in fact i believe in everything that the Holy scriptures say, mind, i tell you know i havent always, but hey he knows this. What i have done is pointed out what "COULD" explain an alternative theory of how it would have been possible.

Who knows? I dont. Although i will say that when he does return, we will all witness and we will all be aware exactly what he is capable of achieving. However because i question everything, which is said somewhere "keep asking and you will find" or something along these lines, i am keeping on asking and yes i will find.

What people seem to forget is that knowledge is power. A power that to a third world country could in FACT change the lives of many. The same goes for today in the world we live in. If technology and knowledge that many of us use and take for granted is shared on a global scale to all countries i predict that there would be a massive change and would possibly start a coming together of the nations rather than us at each others throats or waging wars at the drop of a hat.

That is simply my opinion. I stand by it.
If you cant understand what i am saying, not interested then dont waste my time and yours. Youve made it quite clear already that you have taken what i have said as literally saying Jesus was not a miracle worker. If thats what you think then maybe avoid my thread, or atleast check my other posts on other threads in relation to similar topics and you will see its quite the opposite.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The five thousand aquaponics?!?! I dont remember reading about the five thousand aquaponics in Scripture. What is that? Is that like Mer-people? Mer-men and mer-maids? Sounds fishy to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

But if you believe he was a miracle worker and you believe in the Bible, then why are you on a mission for "alternative theories"? It doesn't make sense

And I understand I understand you have completely lost your direction.

Point remains if He is a miracle worker, why work on alternative theories to contradict the Bible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join