It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Regime change package seized at airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...\

www.presstv.ir...

Lebanon’s security officials say a suspicious cargo containing huge amounts of US dollars, guns, special passports and credit cards have been seized upon arrival in the Lebanese capital, Beirut, from the US and Brazil.

A regime change package from the US and Brazil was headed to Lebanon. Is this really for regime change, drugs, money laundering? And then we are told that they want to kill us because they hate us

What a joke, how bout we stop meddling in their affairs.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Oh really were is the evidence. Doubt it.

I bet we have some evidence created on them though.

Baaaaahaaaaaaa.

This is not the modus operandi..
FYI

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
When was the last time a goverment stopped doing anything that made them a lot of money?

Sounds like a CIA spy hamper...

Here we go again....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Usaully it is the Army Rangers.

AIRBORN.

RANGA

AIRBORN

RANGA

Sorry had to.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Oh really were is the evidence

'Where' is the evidence, it is there, the officials are saying it, did you happen to skip my op..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We all know that regime changing packages, all

The items, packed in a number of chests and delivered via airmail, were discovered at Beirut’s airport, the Lebanese security officials said.

are regime changing because? There are trucks and ships of supplies to Hizbollah going through Syria and harbor, but number of chests are clearly the biggest threat current Lebanese government faces...

No ,really. The package sounds suspicious and it has to be investigated. But it takes presstv to call it regime changing and all the credibility goes down the hill.
Anyway, the target is probably Syria and not Lebanone. The border between two is pretty open and Syrian opposition asks support from anyone. Still - number of crates. Vs Syria. Really, regime changing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i really hope that this 'regime change package' came out of the CIA offices down here and is not (secretly yet officially) sanctioned by our government.

if that's the case, then the CIA isn't very bright, cause our import and export taxes are simply extorsive, they should totally have used one of their branches in paraguay or argentina.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There may be evidence, but you know the adage pics or it didnt etc.....
Actually id like to hear the inventory and the details....
I suppose this is asking too much, but by the time its declassified it could be anybodys game.....
Even Brazils....this is the port of embarkation for the goods no?
The US dollars mean nothing in themselves....standard medium of exchange....
The Documents however well, probably never see....
Why dont they give a little more proof this happened?
Something tangible?
Not tht i totally discount it....just sayin if they got it why not flaunt it?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I'd like to see a pic of Osama dead, or could it be that Obama is using it as the trump card for reelection

top topics

join