It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Finally Comes Out of the Closet as a Russian Communist Puppet....and Nobody's Surpri

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slaanesh
I believe that Russia would simply do anything to embarrass the US, but what proof is there that he was fed info from the Russians? Wiki-leaks was founded and kept going by journalists, but if you can prove otherwise, I'll tip my tin foil hat to you, poster of useful info.

Did you bother to read the article about how Julian Assange has come out of the closet as a Russian puppet assigned to (attempt) embarrassing the United States government with stories fed to him by the FSB (formerly knon as the KGB, back when Putin was a KGB officer)?

No, you probably didn't read the article.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's kind of interesting that since Julian Assange joined Pravda, we don't hear many exciting stories from Wikileaks, lately?

Could Julian Assange and Wikileaks be attacking Putin and the Russian government?

Hmmmm....that could prove to be really dangerous.

Putin can be one mean dude.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs

Care to provide some proof or just keep on dodging and throwing around meaningless accusations? I'm not holding my breath

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs

Put me down for Russia isn't communist any longer. Assange is free to work for the Russians if he likes. Russia isn't the great evil you apparently think it is. Sure it has issues, but I think the US has no room to talk these days.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I always found it suspicious he said
nothing about 9/11 truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I love the way the OP is dodging questions.

You're going to have to give us more than what you have so far mate, please elaborate.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I thought there was something wrong in all this Assange stuff. Something just felt off to me. I never trusted that guy, especially since he was involved in exposing US State secrets to the world. And who were all his supporters who thought that was great? He's never struck me a true freedom fighter.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Does it matter where he got his information?

I would think the truth is the truth whatever the source.

So what if Russian information embarrassed the west and exposed their lies, what they exposed was the truth. I don’t understand the rationale?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Does it matter where he got his information?

I would think the truth is the truth whatever the source.

So what if Russian information embarrassed the west and exposed their lies, what they exposed was the truth. I don’t understand the rationale?

That's fine if you don't live in the States. If you live in Russia would you mind having State secrets exposed to all the world?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

He exposed gross misconduct. I saw no one saying the information was wrong.

I would hope everyone would accept the exposure of abuses of power by using the secrets act to cover up misconduct no matter the source

You feel embarrassed by your countries leaders misconduct then confront them dont shoot the messenger.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
wtf are you on about...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh dear. Still people think that WL is just exposing US cables? WL has been around for ages before that. Also WL publishes based on what leaks they get. If noone leaks "911 truth" or "unicorn bases on mars" then WL wont publish on the matter.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
I thought there was something wrong in all this Assange stuff. Something just felt off to me. I never trusted that guy, especially since he was involved in exposing US State secrets to the world. And who were all his supporters who thought that was great? He's never struck me a true freedom fighter.

Let's put it this way, if Julian Assange pulled his stunt on Vladmir 'Vlad the Impaler' Putin, Mr. Putin would have had Mr. Assange set upon a long, upright sharpened spike, applauding as Mr. Assange slowly slid down the spike until it came out the top of his head..

And you say America is a bad place?

Ha!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Now who's making stuff up? So can we get the evidence I was asking for or are you conviniently skipping over my post?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The next interesting question you fail to ask is.....

where did Russia get the info.

Seriously, Bush Sr the ex-head-CIA and Putin the ex-head-of-KGB were so damn friendly even their fist waving looked like it was amused. I practically expected them to start making out on live TV.

I don't know how many layers of game are going on, but it sure ain't as simple as a chess board having two kings.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The next interesting question you fail to ask is.....

where did Russia get the info.

Seriously, Bush Sr the ex-head-CIA and Putin the ex-head-of-KGB were so damn friendly even their fist waving looked like it was amused. I practically expected them to start making out on live TV.

I don't know how many layers of game are going on, but it sure ain't as simple as a chess board having two kings.

There's a long running military strategic theory that if war comes with China, Russia and the US will be allies.

Pretty much like Russian and the US were allies against Nazi Germany.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join