It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections & Prayer on Looming WW3 From a Christian Perspective: Let God Arise ...His Enemies Be Sc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED . . .

In my prayer time just now . . . it felt more firmly than ever that

THIS IS REALLY IT.

That they really ARE determined to kick off the festivities within a matter of weeks to a few/several months.

That 100,000 of USA troops on the two islands in the gulf off Iran will not be kept there unused indefinitely.

Personally, I still think OBama is treasonously placing them there more for slaughter than to slaughter. I hope I'm wrong. I believe he wants to decimate our military even more in order to prevent them from being available to help defend our homeland.

May God be with all our troops and sailors.

May God give patriotic Christian courage to do the right thing regardless of what Obama orders.

May the globalist evil doers fall in the pit they have dug--speedily.

May God lead all of good heart into a right Relationship with Him.

May all who call Jesus Lord be enabled and intentional more than ever to walk like it.

May all who call Jesus Lord walk in His Spirit sensitive to His Voice, fulfilling His Word.

May all who call Jesus Lord realize that only what's done for Christ will last.

May all who call Jesus Lord realize that the window of 'daylight' for doing for Christ is rapidly narrowing as the night is racingly falling.

May all who call Jesus Lord prepare to do GREAT EXPLOITS for His Kingdom at WHATEVER COST.

May all who call Jesus Lord walk in the Joy of The Lord as their Strength.

May all who call Jesus Lord realize that it is NOT BY MIGHT, NOT BY POWER BUT BY MY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD OF THE ANGEL ARMIES OF HEAVEN.

May all who call Jesus Lord remember Rev 12:11: "And they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by way of the Word of His testimony [Aramaic version. "their testimony" NLT, NIV, KJV] and they did not love their own lives until death."

May all who call Jesus Lord walk about in the full armor of God

KJV, public domain

Eph 6:12-14 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the breastplate of Righteousness;

Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace; 6:16 Aobve all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of The Spirit, which is the Word of God;

Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 6:19 . . . KJV

NIV:
New International Version 1984 within NIV authorized amt

------------------------------------------------------------------

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

NLT (well within copyright holder's standard authorized amount):

The Whole Armor of God

10A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12For wec are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

13Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.d 16In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.e 17Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.f

1 John 3

New Living Translation (NLT)

1 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him.

2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is. 3 And all who have this eager expectation will keep themselves pure, just as he is pure.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE WORD OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE WAYS OF THE LORD.
BLESSED BE THE CHILDREN OF THE LORD.

BLESSED BE Believers' GOING OUT AND YOUR COMING IN.
BLESSED BE Believers' RISING UP AND YOUR LYING DOWN.
BLESSED BE Believers' SPEAKING AND YOUR SILENCE.
BLESSED BE Believers' EATING AT HIS TABLE SPREAD FOR YOU IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR ENEMIES.

BLESSED BE Believers WHEN Believers WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH FEARING NO EVIL FOR HE IS WITH Believers AND HIS ROD AND STAFF SHALL COMFORT Believers.

MAY HIS GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW Believers ALL THE DAYS OF Believers' LIVES AND MAY Believers' DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOR EVER.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: incl truncated title part

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: edit word form

edit on 7/2/12 by masqua because: edit by author request

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Unfortunatly more thing like this will have to happen I think for people to wake up, lose their ego and get connected. Im am sorry if I don't like calling Jesus lord. He is my soulbrother and I love what he is and what he did. I will listen to his advice as I will from any soul.

If Jesus was/is a seed like I think, then I belive he would have the philosophy below:
Being a leader and getting power corrupts you towards ego that is the road that should be avoided as much as possible. Only the people who are constantly question their ego/justification might be able to handle power without being corrupted, but it gets harder with time. The power pyramid is a dangerous system that only lead to parasitic behaviour where it in the end crumble by it's own hunger. Jesus was the messanger that lived the message. But it is the message that is important not the messanger.

Sometimes god (the whole one) uses the most unlikely soul to tell me what I need to know. It is to keep me humble and teaches me to not judge the message by the messanger.

The plan is moving along and the flood of awakeening is on us:
www.youtube.com...

Let the will of god be done and the evolution of this planet reach it's next phase when it is time.
Namaste
edit on 7-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: clarification

edit on 7-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

edit on 7-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

join