posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
reply to post by Vandettas
I've thought about this many times. I'd first like to state that I don't personally do this, but I've been on the receiving end of posters you're
I've come to a few conclusions:
1. They actually are paid to discredit believers.
2. They get their rocks off by doing this. Bullying is an exchange of energy and upsetting someone makes them feel more powerful.
3. The thought of UFOs, aliens, geo-engineering is too scary for them, so they retaliate as a means of quelling their own fears as well as finding
those who have their same beliefs. As soon as you don't feel as alone in your thoughts, you are more comforted.
4. They are bored and have nothing better to do or they haven't had any affection in a long time.
5. They have been programmed to NOT think outside the box.
6. They trust their/our "leaders" way too much.
7. They don't believe that history repeats itself nor believe the saying "science fiction becomes science fact".
8. They actually believe that the govenrments of this world are keeping things secret for a reason, so they know better and it MUST be for our own
9. They are of a lower intelligence.
10. They are a bot and not a real person at all.
These are the reasons I've come up with. I hope it makes sense to you.
Good thread and yet another mystery among mysteries.