It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Symbols and God/Godess

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge
 


Thanks for that vid - found it very interesting -






posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet
 


No problem, always trying to spread the knowledge. If you want to watch more I'd recommend the "know thy self" videos

edit- Now that I watch that introduction again, it doesnt give much gratification to what he really goes into. He ties that sine wave / the stars to every religion and there are so many conceitedness, that it cant just be chance.
edit on 8-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet
 


You're right about them being taller, remember the skulls are porportionate, meaning the people with these skulls had to be around 9-10 feet tall.

The current theory is that they are a result of 'artificial cranial deformation'- HA.!
Some of the cranial capacity of the skulls is up to 2 1/2 times modern humans. Why aren't all of these in history text books? Because science cannot explain them or better yet they don't want to explain them as it does not fit with anything that is taught in schools. Think about it the tables of history completely overturned. It's impossible to increase cranial capacity, and there is NO evidence to suggest the skulls were being deformed to that extent. However writings from SECONDARY soruces at the time did state they did it to immitate the 'royalty', but again the effect would be minimal and they had to do it to infants (would'nt the child die or be brain damaged?) Egyptian writings say that their original pharaohs were gods, and after them the son of gods. Busts of Nefertiti, Ramessese the II, and Amonhotep are all depicted with elongated skulls. Even the body of King Tut was found with one, less prominent then his mother but still clearly odd; However historians never mention it. I saw in a video somewhere that 70% of Europeans can trace their lineage back to 1 Egyptain Pharaoh. Bold claim, and I can't find a source to back this up but i'll share the video when I find it.

These elongated skulls have been discovered' in almost every major civilization of antiquity. Mesoamerica, North America, Nazca, Peru, Egypt, Australia, and Africa. The most recent depiction of the 'coneheads' comes from 15th century Europe. One of the most noble families at the time from Italy, the house of Este. There from the last pics I posted.

I think this is the link to the GOds, another piece of the puzzle



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by wildtimes
 


That was a great post about Ying Yang - thanks for link
I remember being at college and painting my own ying yang symbol on a badge because I had seen it somewhere and thought it was cool and being young being cool seemed so important back then -
It seems Tao amongst other ancient philosophies share the same insights though expressed differently
Great read



Ying-Yang defines the Universe/God/Source.


Universe = 2 Spatial Verses (inner symbols) linked as One via Time (outer circle)

God/Source = Twin Souls born 2gether (Soulmates) surrounded by God/Source (outer circle)

Ying-Yang is also a great answer to the 5000 year question.


Ribbit



edit on 8-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


You say the universe is linked by time, but do you think time applies in every dimension?



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by artistpoet
 


You're right about them being taller, remember the skulls are porportionate, meaning the people with these skulls had to be around 9-10 feet tall.

The current theory is that they are a result of 'artificial cranial deformation'- HA.!
Some of the cranial capacity of the skulls is up to 2 1/2 times modern humans. Why aren't all of these in history text books? Because science cannot explain them or better yet they don't want to explain them as it does not fit with anything that is taught in schools. Think about it the tables of history completely overturned. It's impossible to increase cranial capacity, and there is NO evidence to suggest the skulls were being deformed to that extent. However writings from SECONDARY soruces at the time did state they did it to immitate the 'royalty', but again the effect would be minimal and they had to do it to infants (would'nt the child die or be brain damaged?) Egyptian writings say that their original pharaohs were gods, and after them the son of gods. Busts of Nefertiti, Ramessese the II, and Amonhotep are all depicted with elongated skulls. Even the body of King Tut was found with one, less prominent then his mother but still clearly odd; However historians never mention it. I saw in a video somewhere that 70% of Europeans can trace their lineage back to 1 Egyptain Pharaoh. Bold claim, and I can't find a source to back this up but i'll share the video when I find it.

These elongated skulls have been discovered' in almost every major civilization of antiquity. Mesoamerica, North America, Nazca, Peru, Egypt, Australia, and Africa. The most recent depiction of the 'coneheads' comes from 15th century Europe. One of the most noble families at the time from Italy, the house of Este. There from the last pics I posted.

I think this is the link to the GOds, another piece of the puzzle


Just picking up on one of your last lines in your post
The house of Este - I am sure I read somwhere that Este refers to Isis (Sirius) mother to our Sun (Horus)
You seem very well informed on "Cone heads" - I find it interesting to consider that in our ancient history that a different type of Human existed and also speculation that they could be of Alien descent or cross breeding and that the lineage though more remote continues to today.
Yes Nefertiti was from Macedonia it is speculated and her consort Akhenaten mixed race of both African maybe Ethiopian and Jewish bloodlines. Genentic anomoliys are thrown up all the time.
Ahkenatens mother was Queen Tiye a Nubian and his Father Amenothis 3 also African.
Tiye parents were Yuya and Thuya who were either priests or in the court - It is speculated that Akhenatens grandfather Thuya or Yuya (I get them mixed up) was in fact Joseph of the bible and that the timelines of experts has been distorted - Joseph as you recall gained favour in the Pharoahs court for his gift of prophesy or decoded the Pharoahs troubling dreams of a famine to come. Joseph married one of the Pharoahs daughters ie Yuya or Thuya who were Qveen Tiyes parents thus Ahkenaten became of the bloodline through her.
Akhenatens father went against the priesthood who said he could not marry Tiye and so the cracks between religion and state appeared - Akhenaten when he came to power actually shut the temples down as he saw it as corrupt and worshipping statues. They do not know what happened to Akhenaten after his dynasty was brought to heel by the priesthood in cahoots with the army. Some say he was murdered but others claim he fled with his followers and was in fact Moses of the bible. Nefertiti took Tutenaten to Thebes to bcome Pharoah but they made him change his name to Tutenamun in honour of their statue god Amun - The priesthood of Amun also made him take their religion - he was just a boy of 8- approx 1 year after Nfertiti was brutally murdered. I think growing up in the enlightened court of his father Akhenaten - Tut was due to rebel when 18 and it it speculated he too was murdered and so the bloodline of the 18th dynasty was destroyed - I wont go on but wanted to share this with you.


edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typos



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by wildtimes
 


That was a great post about Ying Yang - thanks for link
I remember being at college and painting my own ying yang symbol on a badge because I had seen it somewhere and thought it was cool and being young being cool seemed so important back then -
It seems Tao amongst other ancient philosophies share the same insights though expressed differently
Great read



Ying-Yang defines the Universe/God/Source.


Universe = 2 Spatial Verses (inner symbols) linked as One via Time (outer circle)

God/Source = Twin Souls born 2gether (Soulmates) surrounded by God/Source (outer circle)

Ying-Yang is also a great answer to the 5000 year question.


Ribbit



edit on 8-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)


You say the universe is linked by time, but do you think time applies in every dimension?


There are 3 Verses 2 the Uni-Verse:

1st - Spatial & over/under or above/below this one
2nd - Spatial & this one We reside in
3rd - Time with 3 sub-verses (past-present-future)

1st & 2nd = 1 + 1 = 2
3rd = past + present + future = 1 + 1 + 1 = 3
2 + 3 = 23

Time binds/links the 2 spatial verses as One Verse, the Uni-Verse.
Whatever Time it is here now, it is that Time throughout the entire Universe and in both Spatial Verses.


Time is the Thought of God/Source.


"God/Source thinks and Time happens." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit


Ps: Time is what links All as One.


Law of Space - Time & Space (Universe) are on different planes of existence (Dimensions) so they are separate of one another but that which occupies Space also occupies Time.

Sew the current 4 dimensions of Space are incorrect! Space has 3 dimensions 2 it and Time is a separate integral part of Space, thus is kNot a dimension of Space.
eYe explain a lot in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...


edit on 8-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by autowrench
 


That was an insightfull post re: Pentagram
Makes me think that it is what meaning we invest into symbols make them so yet we need to look to the roots of such a symbol as you have clearly done.
Of course many look on a superficial level and would fear the sight of a Pentagram.
Religions demonise that which they conquer or oppose so such things have to kept secret from closed minds yet are readily available to any with an open mind.
I posted on another post about the origins of a Swastica - Of course it was used ina perverse way by the Nazis yet it's original meaning lays thousands of years in the past and of course is benign.
Symbols are language and within them contain a wealth of information when contemplated.
A kind of shorthand.
The only evil is that placed upon them by ignorant minds.


edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo


Or people controlled by their own evil (that's the wrong word, misguided would be better) minds, that energy also needs feeding, hopefully not for too much longer.
It is my belief those that know and use that knowledge for their own gains wanted every spirit on this planet to be confused when they saw those symbols, it doesn't matter which ones and symbols are personal and speak to our older selves, we just can't quite put our fingers on the memory, well most of us anyway.
If we are confused enough we can be manoeuvred to suit others needs.
Technically it is our fault
When people start to listen to themselves those symbols will mean nothing but a memory jogger

I also wanted to say op your art is absolutely perfect, your gift to my eyes and self.
Take heart he is as aware as she is and they are
Thank you from this mother, daughter and sister
X
Amanda



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Thanks Amanda your words mean a lot to me - This year I lost heart with my art yet today you are the second person to encourage me and this has brocken my self inflicted spell that my work was worthless - Now I take heart so thanks again.
What you say of symbols is so so true - I heard the first things infants draw are symbols such as circles with a cross etc - I guess being a Mother you could verify this or not.
In a way I see the natural world is full of symbols everything means what it is naturally.
To me a wild flower is a symbol of what it is by our observation and contemplation.
Why did Celts choose the snowdrop to symbolise January or primrose Spring - because that is when they grew.
They noted the stars at that time in the night sky also and the phases of the Moon.
Why was Apple the sacred the fruit of the Celts and Orange the sacred fruit of the Mediteranian.
Because that was the fruit of their region and why sacred because slice open an apple and and at it's centre are the seeds for it's continuence as are the seed of Humanity's continuence contained in the female. And the seeds of the stars contained within stars ie when a star supernovas it gives birth to many more stars.
Seeds are symbols for what they are in nature and nature is everything - like you say symbols are a key to unlock deeper understanding we all know in reality.


edit on 29-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Please tell me the words to Giulianos song...
Thanks again



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Giuliano's Song - 2000

I am fallen in love for the first time
I must heal the heart torn from my breast
Seek my soul my very best
For this love is written in the preceeding stars

The bloody deed, the beast within
All pennants trampled into barren earth
A mother weeps inconsolably
In shame I turn my face away

Alderbaran red, the jealous eye
Plucked out for truths sake
My mind it is a raging bull
The pain still ringing in my skull

Oh child! I did not know the hurt I have caused,
Could bring mountains down to dust,
Whilst you, wise, gentle did not judge.
You gave me reason to go on

I am a common man,
I have held the soil between my hands
I see the charlatans parade upon Earths stage
Where costume, masks and deceit decay

Break the bonds that bind my mind
Open my mind to speak true
Lift this song to understanding
From these ashes blaze anew

Time hangs ripe upon the branch
Feltro to feltro, rags to rags
Simonetta yet wet upon love's canvas
Safe from harm in Sandro's arms

Bring me my sword forged in the stars
Protect me my brother's shield of Mars
Come sweet muse fly your gilded cage
Her by love's fountain we are strong

There will be no glory or colours flying
Victory is made of nought but woe
For a seige of love surrounds us all
Until hearts and minds speak as one

Starbright inspiration, stuff of vision
Send a voice reverberating all around
Shake this unyeilding cloying ground
Turn this tragedy from disaster

I still recall your smile,
So easily given to laughter,
In the face of adversity,
Overcoming all so spirited

Fear not these feckless lords and masters
Step with courage into light
I hear the ancient voices cry
"Arise in soul to who you are".



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I will watch for further art and poem, I wouldn't be able to help myself.
Your spirit/energy is beautiful and comforting
much peace and love always



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I will watch for further art and poem, I wouldn't be able to help myself.
Your spirit/energy is beautiful and comforting
much peace and love always

Once again thank you - I find peace knowing it may touch anothers soul.
It does not belong to me it comes through me and I am moulded by those who touch my soul and teach me.
If you like any of the art work please feel free to print it out and use as you wish




top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join