It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove Ron Paul Is Bad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Please People of ATS or otherwise i would like to know of those who think that ron paul is just terrible and is bad please prove it here and to me. I have yet to come across any conclusive evidence that he is but i see it all the time and somehow there are people who hate him.
I am open minded enough to believe with facts presented so please make your case if you wish and prove it.
Links, videos etc...

I would like to see where this goes
edit on 7-2-2012 by Sorayugiman because: Hit enter

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

I think RP is GREAT but at a real "bad" age to be President. Come on now...open your eyes.. Politics is a game and RP now looks frail and weak which other leaders will use against us. I love his ideas and values and I was all for him the last election...He is now too old and the MSM will never accept him. Time to give up and go enjoy time with the grand (or great) grandkids.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

one of the biggest issues i've seen that people have with him has to do with national security. too many people don't understand what he's proposing and instantly jump into thinking his idea is terrible and will cause harm to our nation.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here is why he is so bad... (Sarcasm involved)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

He's a politician, nuff said!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

He's a politician, nuff said!

He's been a medical doctor longer... kind of a career oxymoron no?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

This would be my reply to EVERY other politician. I actually believe tha RP is genuine. Which is why, again, I have given up hope and he is now too old!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You can trust him... He's a Doctor.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
First off, I do not think Ron Paul is a "bad" person.....I just don't want him to be president of the United States.

One reason for this feeling is my profound disagreement with his stance on World War II.
Our allies in Europe were being overrun by a maniacal despot bent on world domination (not Stalin)...
And Paul said that if he had president, we would not have fought Germany to free Europe.

That, in my opinion, is an absolutely preposterous stance and one I would NEVER want in the president of my United States.

Again, I think he is a likeable fellow and a smart man. I just personally would not vote for him to be my president.

-Christosterone

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thank you for those who have posted i wish i could have gotten a bit more response. But ill take what i can get. I really hope Our country will elect him. A dictatorship i sense coming soon if not already

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think you should title this differently you would have gotten a better response. I do not think of him as a bad person on the contrary I think he is a good man. I believe Ron Paul would be a bad leader.

I will keep this short because I am tired so I am only going to list a few things I completely disagree with that he stands for.
He wants to pull our military out of other countries. He himself has said he does not understand why we should be in South Korea. I totally disagreed with him on this.
He stated he wants to end the consumer protection agency. I find this completely unrealistic and shortsighted at best.
He has spoken against the the food and drug administration personally I'd like there to the standards on how food is made.
As mentioned before the statements he made about World War II makes me think he is crazy.
His stance on abortion if he isn't pro-choice let's just call it as it is he is no-choice which for a person that preaches about personal freedoms and responsibility to me he is a hypocrite. He believes in personal freedom unless he disagrees with you.
The fact that he hasn't been able to work with Washington to pass a bill in the Lord knows how long tells me that he would not be able to accomplish the president.

Sorry I was only going to mention a few but there are a long list of things I do not like about and this is just the tip of the iceberg as they say.

He is a good man but not a good leader.

edit on 8-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join