It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists , Stop the War Against Iran Now!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Maybe you don't know about history of Shiat

Go on...I'm all ears...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think it's funny how everyone mentions Zionism and knows it is a front for families that have been at the very heart of world power for a long time. They were originally called Khazars. They are credited for being usurpers to Judaism. Genetically, They are not a Semitic people. This is science. Look up the genetic characteristics' of the Jewish people. I challenge anyone to provide a source that will tell you that all or most of the current Jewish population in Israel is genetically Semitic in origin. Go ahead. I´ll wait. I would actually like to learn if they are and I have been under a false impression.

These families that now control the world bank and have essentially made us slaves to a debt based economy are ALWAYS supporters of the Zionist state. I don't even say the state of Israel. I say the Zionist state, as it is that if a different REGIME was to take power, the problems would be allot more solvable.

For those people who have to make the "you are a secret anti-Semite" argument, get real. You do a disservice to your cause by making your Zionist buddies seem so crazy and unreasonable that they try and implicate a hate sentiment to intelligent conversation. You call people anti-Semites, because they disagree with a political apparatus causing grief to everyone close and far removed? PFFT. please. Do you even know how to debate someone or just resort to write people off as anti Semites?

"those people" seem paranoid and insane. They only validate a closer look at Zionism since the defense mechanism is apparent when criticizing it in any way. You dont have to know about psychology to see this. What do you think when someone has a knee jerk reaction to a stimulus in an EXACT way....."OH YOU ARE AN ANTI SEMITE, you must be, you don't even know it". It is almost like they want you to become one. They are like the guests from jerry Springer who play the batty white trash girl you know is going to smack the boyfriend when he comes out. Zionism is bad, BAM, you must be an anti Semite.....you must be.....LOL

get real.

The history of the Khazars is out and available. I also challenge anyone to disprove this theory. Until then We will reserve the right to criticize Zionism for what we have learned it to be, ALL THE WHILE RESPECTING THE JEWISH PEOPLE....If anything we are trying to rid them of these usurpers.

I will just post my generic reply to these threads as well.

I agree that Ahmadinejad never said, wipe of map, he said wipe regime of the pages of history, referring to a political entity and not a racial or religious one.

when in all those videos they say (marg bar Esraiil), that does not mean death to Israel,
it means DOWN WITH, like if I say down with Ron Paul, I don't mean DEATH TO RON PAUL.

the words "marg bar " literally mean death to, but they are never meant to be taken literally. like if I say cool, it doesn't mean cold but rather nice or agreeable.

The focus is always on ZIONISM, not Jews since they have plenty of them in Iran, and it is not about Judaism, since the Iranian Jewish community even has its own schools and places of worship.

I know that the regime in Iran is terrible, but the people are just fighting against Zionism since they think it has caused too much suffering to the Palestinians, a people they identify with. The regime uses this to their advantage. That's all

yeah I never get why the line "has ties with the Iranian government" has anything to do with formalizing a newspapers garbage content with their government or its people. The fact that the government has its own servers in its own country make this very suspect. It's like if I say I have ties to the democratic national committee, when in reality I might just get a news letter or I may just be a member.

This is propaganda and every thread that is started using what has been proven to be fake and bias news from sources far removed from the person or people in question should be put in the hoax section. It is a government hoax, but a hoax none the less.

It's like if I was to put the Martian landing that was aired over the radio that caused mass hysteria, and say it was proof of an alien invasion. In the interests of informing people and keeping facts with facts and lies with lies this should be immediately treated as a propaganda effort.

If china by proxy of a newspaper located in Germany said that the USA was filled with reptilian leadership, it would immediately be put in skunk works or hoax section, no matter the offence the OP felt or the people who believed it felt. It is a lie and since ignorance is not to be tolerated, this slander of the Iranian people should not be tolerated. It is usually used to fuel xenophobia and anti Muslim sentiment. Not very tolerant or educated in my opinion.

just facts, not state sponsored BS. This is provable, not like 9/11. The facts are there.

edit on 9-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I tell you.

After they (Israelite) worshiped the golden cow made by Summary, Mosses put a curse on them "you will scattered on the earth"

They decided to stand against Mosses words and make him wrong.

Maybe those ancient Merchant/Trade cartels took that literally !!

They did have control of all the known trade routes thousands of years ago.

Many even created and cultivated kingdoms and governments and installed leadership.
(explains why many trade groups had elevated privileges)

Maybe they adopted or even created Judaism (or some form of it at the time).
(some scholars think Hebrew was a consolidated universal trade language used at all the trade crossroads)

Maybe they became the international corporation cartels of today.

It sounds familiar.

edit on Feb-09-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Nothing makes me either laugh or feel that a bunch of people are acting like animals more so then when I hear or read Heated Debates about who is SATAN....the Jews or the Palestinians....the Zionists or the Arabs or Persians or whoever!

They took Blood samples from all of these groups that had originated from these areas and with the exception People who now live there and are of a specific religion but their ancestors came from somewhere else...still....all these peoples Blood Samples were analized and you know what was found?

These people are ALL decended from the same TRIBE! That's RIGHT! ZIONISTS and ARABS and PERSIANS all came from the same origins! So Brothers are killing Brothers over DESERT! We have deserts in the United States...we build places like Las Vegas in them or Test Alien Craft but we don't shoot each other over them...unless someone owes you money! LOL!

I am ANTIWAR...but I am especially trained for it in very unconventional ways. As anyone who has read my previous post on this topic....The Israelis wanted to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites close to a year ago...and almost actually did it a few weeks back when that little Iranian Nut Job went and with the help of some of his YES-MEN...boasted that they might close the STRAIT if more sanctions were put into place against IRAN. When anyone say's something THAT STUPID...is almost reason enough to Bomb their ass just for STUPIDITY! Fortunately the U.S. stopped them! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by hmdphantom

igy , igy , igy.

When you are just fed with governmental ...... , you will always get same result from what you think.

There are other guys here in Iran , much educated and informed telling you ATS is not #1 website visited by Iranian , you just insist on what you knew.

I should add that ATS is not #1 website met by american people , too.

alexa

ATS is not #1 and you are not living in the center of universe.

No one said ATS is.......

I said Iran is bracing for Internet regulations......

Its in the article.

But those in the Government should have no problem accessing sites like ATS........

It is very interesting to me.

When people like you meet some informed one , just think he\she must be from Iranian govt.

But it is a good sign for me to see that you admit it.

Even though you know that those multinational corporations and those rich people run your country , you don't stop war-mongering and as you don't stop war , you want others to stop.

Man , face it.

It is 21th century , Iran is nothing like your govt illuminates your screens. We are all human.

I have tried hard in my life (and I am doing now) to be an informed person.

But you don't believe it because your govt is not telling you so.

And why should I care ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It is very interesting to me.

When people like you meet some informed one , just think he\she must be from Iranian govt.

But it is a good sign for me to see that you admit it.

Even though you know that those multinational corporations and those rich people run your country , you don't stop war-mongering and as you don't stop war , you want others to stop.

Man , face it.

It is 21th century , Iran is nothing like your govt illuminates your screens. We are all human.

I have tried hard in my life (and I am doing now) to be an informed person.

But you don't believe it because your govt is not telling you so.

And why should I care ?

What my Government says and does is one story.

Maybe you should look at Americas current approval ratings of Government to find what Americans feel about their country,and how its Governed.

That is the proof you wont admit,just as its the proof of DEAD Iranians who don't want the current leaders in place governing them.

The World saw what your hard-lined regime did to its people. Killing them in cold blood. You cant change that image,or sweep it aside.

See I am not blinded by both our Governments failures.

You on the other hand want to prove to the world, your government can do NO wrong,never once saying anything that would shine a bad light on it. Fact is, Ive never once seen you do it.

Where were you in my thread that showed Palestinians and Israelis promoting peace....Together ?

People are Human.

Governments are not.

Thats where you and I will always differ.

Jaded is your rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You on the other hand want to prove to the world, your government can do NO wrong,never once saying anything that would shine a bad light on it. Fact is, Ive never once seen you do it.

The thing is though, you are ignorant on many issues Iranians inside Iran face. Yes, access to this site is unrestricted, but - what is written is controlled. Now, would you honestly want a member to risk their lives because YOU haven't seen them post something anti-Iranian regime? There are hundreds others jumping at the Iranian regimes throat, why are you not content with that? You're not that important for people to prove things to you, do you understand that?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by sonnny1

The thing is though, you are ignorant on many issues Iranians inside Iran face. Yes, access to this site is unrestricted, but - what is written is controlled. Now, would you honestly want a member to risk their lives because YOU haven't seen them post something anti-Iranian regime? There are hundreds others jumping at the Iranian regimes throat, why are you not content with that? You're not that important for people to prove things to you, do you understand that?

And neither is your importance.

There are MANY who risk their lives because of freedom. From Iran to China,to Tibet.

What is his risk?

That the regime he lives under might be making a nuclear bomb? He cant say that? His fellow country men have no problem laying their lives down for freedom?

If he isnt willing to see both sides,or show both sides of the coin,what is his real motive?

edit on 10-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

if a Jewish cabal of "zionists" really ruled the world, why wouldn't they use their collective power in a more economical way?

Because they don't care about world economy. They take the resources and the money , then they just want to lead governments. They never care about economy or poor people. It is wealth and power they care about. Sometimes , they are successful in leading government directions , sometimes people stand in front of them.

They just look at people like slaves (all groups of people) who should serve them.They teach people what to demand , then they play with people.(the illuminati teaches this).

So after a big one-world-govt is established and there is no need to hide behind democracy , they will start to show their true nature. They will be Nazis and they will treat us like real slaves.

Why not get all the governments of Europe/America - which they supposedly control, to establish a Jewish state without all these unnecessary means?

Because people matter , the ones who should fight for the New World Order matter. It is people who fight in thee fronts.

People should be convinced , and convincing people to do what they hate is going to take long time.

They should make movies and they should tell lies in the news to convince people to support war.

I didn't say they already have their one world govt. But they are moving toward having that. Now , they have lobbies.

Why not plant their agents in Arab lands, and persuade the Arabs through gifts and other incentives to give the Jews Palestine?

Arabian dictators support Zionism.

Like this letter from a former Saudi king :

And the fact that Qatar king is funding on building towns for Zionists.

As long as dictators rule Arab world , they are supported by their puppets.

They don't quite care. As a matter of fact, the Arabs of the Levant were so impoverished by the rogue Effendis who ruled that province of the Ottoman empire, that when the Jews came into the area in the late 19th century (not including the majority Jewish population in Jerusalem, or the Jewish populations in Safed, Tiberias, Hebron, and other minor towns/cities) they brought RELIEF to the Arab masses. And BTW, how did the Jews get the land that Arabs today seek to take away from them? They bought them - fair and square, from the same Arab Effendis who oppressed their Muslim 'brethren'.

As people of greed , they didn't care . But when they learned about who is buying their lands , they were angry.

But deal was done.

The fact is that those Zionists took more land than they had bought.

And now , they are taking more by force.

All major world governments have a front (which is democracy) and they have a spirit which tells the ordinary people what to think.

The fact that people hate war and destruction is something that those illuminati guys are really fighting against.

Those Zionist are not going to succeed , because they want something which is not what people want in their true nature .(war)

And those corrupted mind people (elites or Zionists) have learned it.

That is why they(elites) care less about people and they prefer to take their money out of US and put it in more oppressed countries like China.(where people live like slaves.)

And China will be the place which will let American people harvest what they are planting now in the world.

Zionists are far far from their dreams and they should be disappointed soon.

Thank you for replying.
edit on 10/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

That the regime he lives under might be making a nuclear bomb?

If he isnt willing to see both sides,or show both sides of the coin,what is his real motive?

You are the one seeing one side of the coin.

You have already approved Iran has nuclear bomb while Iran is saying Iran doesn't need it.

And while there isn't any proof that Iran has

And while your govt has already lied about 9/11 , WMD's in Iraq , finding OBL in Afghanistan.

Then I am not seeing both sides of the coin ?

And that kind of democracy which sheep are going to think what the govt wants is beyond me.

People usually don't have facts to live with.

That is the TV they live with.

That's fact and democracy is a fraud.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You want to talk about Goverments who don't care for their people...then you should START with goverments such as IRAN, SYRIA....and many other supposed Religious Founded Goverments who use their religion as a way to blame their own problems on the U.S. and hide how they are stealing their countries Energy Wealth.

Do you have any idea how many KIDS...Iranian Students who were killed for taking a picture and posting it...or beaten so badly that they will have to drink their food through a straw for the rest of their lives. Mass graves hidden as they are never heard from again?

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And neither is your importance.

My importance is irrelevant.

There are MANY who risk their lives because of freedom. From Iran to China,to Tibet.

Generic statement(in other words, useless waste of words). This thread is ABOUT Iran.

What is his risk?

Imprisonment, torture, death, threats to family members...monetary sanctions on the family, restriction from getting permits to perhaps build a shop etc...

That the regime he lives under might be making a nuclear bomb? He cant say that? His fellow country men have no problem laying their lives down for freedom?

Go keep someone of your own level busy. Or maybe stop arguing like a CNN ancorwoman...just an idea...

You parrot CNN so what is your motive...? See what I did there? Now go read some more before you ask for things your mind cannot comprehend the consequences of.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Is it just me or is this site becoming pro anti-semite more and more every day.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

*Sigh*

It's becoming a whole lot more stupid with posts like yours.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Michael Scheuer has said this for a long time. I don't know if anyone has over looked him, just because he looks like the father from teen wolf, but come on. This is just propaganda at its best.

Only the sheeple would believe in something like this...
edit on 10-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You have already approved Iran has nuclear bomb while Iran is saying Iran doesn't need it.

And while your govt has already lied about 9/11 , WMD's in Iraq , finding OBL in Afghanistan.

Speaking of intelligent posts, "You have already approved Iran has nuclear bomb", the grammar in this is so poor I can't quite translate it. "And while your govt has already lied about 9/11 , WMD's in Iraq", Ah, conspiracy theorist, one conspiracy exists, so it proves another one exists here... very weak argument, grasping at straws there. Last I checked Iran was home to the Hitler of today, Ahmadinejad, speaking of that guy, he tells the truth? I think not.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

*Sigh*

It's becoming a whole lot more stupid with posts like yours.

Pot meets Kettle.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Speaking of intelligent posts, "You have already approved Iran has nuclear bomb", the grammar in this is so poor I can't quite translate it. "And while your govt has already lied about 9/11 , WMD's in Iraq", Ah, conspiracy theorist, one conspiracy exists, so it proves another one exists here... very weak argument, grasping at straws there. Last I checked Iran was home to the Hitler of today, Ahmadinejad, speaking of that guy, he tells the truth? I think not.

From what I gather, hmdphantom's mother tongue is not English: (s)he is bilingual or even multilingual and uses English as a lingua franca. And, for what it's worth, I agree with and support just about everything hmdphantom has said. If you do not, it means you are either ignorant or purposely spreading disinformation.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Speaking of intelligent posts

I'm glad you said that.

"You have already approved Iran has nuclear bomb", the grammar in this is so poor I can't quite translate it.

That's weird, you see, speaking of intellect, it is perfectly understandable to me...I don't know, maybe I just have more experience with people and the English language than you do, or maybe I'm just smarter and you're the one lacking intellect.

By the way, I expect you to type a reply in Farsi, without any faults in your spelling or grammar. Ready? Go.

Ah, conspiracy theorist, one conspiracy exists, so it proves another one exists here... very weak argument,

Which you counter by saying it's weak. No dude, his argument may be weak but yours is very weak.

grasping at straws there.

Now let me tell you who is grasping at straws mkay?

Last I checked Iran was home to the Hitler of today, Ahmadinejad,

Ahmadinejad is a glorified mayor, he holds no tangible power. So in effect, he cannot be ''the Hitler of today''...if you're looking for a Hitler of today look towards Norway. That lunatic gave the Nazi salute at his court case and he was fueled by Zionist agendas. My, my, what an ignorant view you have of this world.

speaking of that guy, he tells the truth? I think not.

Which politician, save for Ron Paul, does tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Oh I see...so do you tell the truth? Oh I see...

Now get back to your computer games please. Your brain needs to become more mushy.
edit on 10-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

WHAT???

Read my posts and see how much you learn from them then get back to me okay ?

You guys are completely ignorant on what goes on in Iran and you insist on sharing this ignorance with the rest of us...FYI; wrong website to be spreading your ignorance on.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join