It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists , Stop the War Against Iran Now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Booknerds? Really? Have I pummeled you that hard you have to dive as low as calling me a booknerd only because I cite my claims?

I'd feel good if someone called me a booknerd, I don't know...it's a matter of perspective I guess.

I'll tell you this though, I come from a line of family of Zionists that physically helped creating the state of Israel. Other than what the average booknerd can learn from books and information sources, I learned from first hand witnesses.

So you are VERY biased in your opinions and # you post, basically.

Thanks for sharing that with the rest of us so that we can put your posts in the proper perspective.

I can assure you I have been more "out" in one year than you probably will in your entire life, and that's just a part of my job.

Bla bla bla, nonsense.

Now, if we can put these petty name calling aside as it would result in nothing better than the both of us banned and our posts removed, we can continue this debate. Not that there is even anything to continue, but this is still me being polite and saying please shut the hell up with your silly name calling.

You're pretty much deaf to any and all arguments that are not your own, because you have a vested family interest in this deal...so it has no use for you to even be on this site >.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by 1nOne
Zionists are war mongers, usurers, liars, pimps and extortionists.

PIMPS? LMFAO!

Hosea 9

9:1 Rejoice not, O Israel, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor.
9:2 The floor and the winepress shall not feed them, and the new wine shall fail in her.
9:3 They shall not dwell in the LORD's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.
9:4 They shall not offer wine offerings to the LORD, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices shall be unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted: for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the LORD.
9:5 What will ye do in the solemn day, and in the day of the feast of the LORD?
9:6 For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the pleasant places for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns shall be in their tabernacles.
9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
9:8 The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.
9:9 They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.
9:10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.
9:11 As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.
9:12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!
9:13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.
9:14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
9:16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.
9:17 My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

edit on 8-2-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Of course I am biased. As are you, and every other person that ever voices his opinions around here. If I'd have to guess, one out of 100 will be completely unbiased, if not more.
It still doesn't mean I'm wrong. All I've stated are facts, and it does not matter if I am biased or not. Facts cannot be biased as they are what they are.

Failing to answer my posts and excusing it with "you're biased" is not only childish but also kinda like admitting defeat. You can use the knowledge you possess to disprove what I say just as easy as you can post a whining post about me being biased or a bookworm.

And my time on this site is none of your concerns tbh. Even if I come here only to taste a small dose of the twisted reality some of you possess, it still isn't any of your concerns. Rest assured, I do not come here to learn anything. If I happen to, it's completely random.
edit on 8-2-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Hosea 9
9:1 Rejoice not, O Israel, for joy, as other people: for thou hast gone a whoring from thy God, thou hast loved a reward upon every cornfloor. (9:1)
9:2 The floor and the winepress shall not feed them, and the new wine shall fail in her.
9:3 They shall not dwell in the LORD's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria. (9:3) "Ephraim shall return to Egypt."
Will Ephraim return to Egypt?
9:4 They shall not offer wine offerings to the LORD, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices shall be unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted: for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the LORD.
9:5 What will ye do in the solemn day, and in the day of the feast of the LORD?
9:6 For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the pleasant places for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns shall be in their tabernacles.
9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred. (9:7)
"The prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad."
9:8 The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.
9:9 They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.
9:10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.
9:11 As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.
9:12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!
9:13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.
9:14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters. (9:15)
"I hated them for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more."
Does God love everyone?
9:16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. (9:16) "Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb."
What the Bible says about abortion and pregnancy
9:17 My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

I am not religious and this wall of text means nothing to me. BOOM!

How am I a pimp again?

I really hope that dude that asked what Zionism is, gets to focus on both of your posts and see what type of people he should not be listening to.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Of course I am biased. As are you, and every other person that ever voices his opinions around here. If I'd have to guess, one out of 100 will be completely unbiased, if not more.

But you are biased towards rich men in suits.

I'm biased towards the people getting blown up because of those men in suits. Yes, that includes the innocent Israelis.

And if you can't figure out what this difference means, or step aside from that bias to formulate a thought that does not come across as "indoctrinated" then it really makes no sense communicating with you...because you are simply put, outdated.

It still doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I can say the sky is blue, I'm not wrong. But when we are talking about the ground, what does the sky have to do with it? So we see Zionism in motion today, and you give us a 50 year old source that connects Israel and Zionism while Israelis are trying to get away from Zionism today! Kind of a diversion don't you think?

And my time on this site is none of your concerns tbh. Even if I come here only to taste a small dose of the twisted reality some of you possess, it still isn't any of your concerns.

Yes, so my observations are none of your concern either mr Zionist. They are FACTS, relative ones ;-)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
But you are biased towards rich men in suits.

Lmfao, what? No, I'm not. I'm merely portraying my knowledge on Zionism in this thread. The fact you think Zionism is tied to rich men in suits only shows how much time you spend reading the BS on this site. It's also pretty amusing.

I suppose It'll be evenly idiotic for me to say any Iranian supporter is biased towards poor men with bazookas. Yeah, it will be.

And if you can't figure out what this difference means, or step aside from that bias to formulate a thought that does not come across as "indoctrinated" then it really makes no sense communicating with you...because you are simply put, outdated.

So far I am the one among us who posted his opinions as facts cited by a real source of information, while you called me a booknerd for doing so. Which one of us is outdated again? Yeah, nice try flipping this.. lol!

I can say the sky is blue, I'm not wrong. But when we are talking about the ground, what does the sky have to do with it? So we see Zionism in motion today, and you give us a 50 year old source that connects Israel and Zionism while Israelis are trying to get away from Zionism today! Kind of a diversion don't you think?

No, posting nonsense such as this paragraph is a diversion. Once again, a guy asked what Zionism is, I answered, posted a reference for my post - then you barged in and used some petty insults to try and get me off the subject.
I gave you a 50 year old source? Umm no, I gave you a wikipedia link.

Yes, so my observations are none of your concern either mr Zionist. They are FACTS, relative ones ;-)

Nope. So far you have proved none of your opinions or observations, and to be honest there weren't much of them either. Boldest claim you've made in this pitiful debate is calling me a booknerd. Facts? Go on, list your observations and prove they are facts. Prove one of my claims about Zionism wrong.

My money says you aren't even able to. You're just going to engage a back-and-forth argument with me until one of us calls quits. So far you haven't even presented any kind of opinion so you have some work to do.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Do you at least get payed by the JDL or you act all that bitter and aggressive for free?

Cause if you're doing it for free you might consider getting payed for it since you're pretty good at spreading JDL-like nonsense.

Nice twist there btw... a bet? A zionist money loving jew betting? Oh... its a forum, its just for kicks... yea, nowhere else you would put your money on an already lost bet.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Chalk up another one for "a hurt individual who can't express his opinion in regards to the issue but chooses to attack me personally".

I'm beginning to wonder if there is any point to you being here other than to whine, moan, cry and act hurt. Seems like you're so used to complain about subjects, you no longer care what is the conversation about. Rather funny but also sad at the same time.

Clarification for the paranoid - unlike *some* members (COUGH COUGH OP) I am not paid for anything I write here, neither am I a part of a government, company or a group. I am posting this out of my personal computer just like you are. Just because you have a hard time arguing with me doesn't mean I am a paid member.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I suppose It'll be evenly idiotic for me to say any Iranian supporter is biased towards poor men with bazookas. Yeah, it will be.

See, I'm not an Iranian regime supporter, I'm an opposer. Your assumption is however, that I'm worse than the regime. Because people who agree with you on some points(Islamic regime is bad) but disagree on other points(Zionist regime is bad) are worse than enemies to you - they highlight both parties' wrongdoings and you can't have that. It's how it goes, I know, you don't need to pretend.

So far I am the one among us who posted his opinions as facts cited by a real source of information, while you called me a booknerd for doing so. Which one of us is outdated again? Yeah, nice try flipping this.. lol!

I'm happy to observe my assumption was not far from the truth and struck a nerve.

Once again, a guy asked what Zionism is, I answered, posted a reference for my post - then you barged in and used some petty insults to try and get me off the subject.

Look, you gave YOUR definition of Zionism as a Zionist. Period.

My money says you aren't even able to. You're just going to engage a back-and-forth argument with me until one of us calls quits. So far you haven't even presented any kind of opinion so you have some work to do.

I have, it's between the lines. That's just how I roll. Besides, I'm a human that finds opinions to work in a rather destracting manner concerning this topic. Because I'm not allowed to be against both monsters, I have to be for one - so I refrain, but thanks for asking

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Ben81
We cant .. it is now inevitable

only China and Russia can stop it

In fact it is.

But it is Zionists who rule in USA.

You just choose between what they decide.

Then you are not doing anything much.

Zionists? It's another illusion. There's more to whats going on here than meets the eye.

Let's call them "serpents" instead.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

A few quotes of my own!:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. (Revelation 3:9).

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Revelation 22:15).

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

"Fact: The United States is the only country y to have ever used nuclear weapons. It did so when it incinerated hundreds of thousands of Japanese people living in the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
Neither city had any military significance."

Well, I'd certainly hope those cities didn't had any military significance, what kind of idiot would nuke two cities that had military significance?

"And as you can see, Mr. President, Hiroshima and Nagasaki have military significance and I advise capturing these two strategical islands"
"FIRE THE NUKES"

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This zionism bs has to end. Its not as prevalent as you atsers exaggerate it to be. Any country that is attacked has the right* to take land when they win. Israel took back a small amount of land for defense. They gave back the Sinai, or do you people forget that? Today its rise against, and kill the zionists. Tomorrow its kill the Jews. Weve seen this same scenario play out many times in history, has humanity not learned its lesson? Its true what they say, history does* repeat itself. Only this time, the Jews can actually defend themselves. Also, nuclear weapons has been more beneficial than not. Has there ever been any bigger war deterrent than it? The only reason Iran cant have one is because they are insane(and dont say theyre not making one, if theyre not, why so much secrecy?).

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Zionists aren't such dumb . In this financial situation of west they knwo it is just war which save them all !

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matey222
Zionists aren't such dumb . In this financial situation of west they knwo it is just war which save them all !

What?
edit on 8-2-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant

Originally posted by Matey222

What?
edit on 8-2-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

Im translating this as "the F@ckers dont have to have a good reason for war with Iran, except to keep the war machine checks rolling in"

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There is no right or wrong in this matter i believe both sides are equally as bad as each other, tbh this topic/situation is a bomb waiting to explode, and as bad as it sounds i think it maybe the only option left,

You could quite easy argue good & bad points for all concerned all day everyday for eternity, as one party does something else in retaliation, if you are from the west and trying to help out, you're a Zionist, if you are from the middle east trying to help out you're a terrorist,

Personally i lean in favour of Israel, as it is the one under constant attack and its motive are purely to protect itself, thats not to say the haven't acted total arse h*** themselves

That's about as much as i'm willing to poke this turd today

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant

Sounds like you're the one full of twisted hatred my friend, no offence when this religious nut attitude changes the world will be a better place, you are all Satans work imho, all any of you religious do is take utter nonsense and spread hatred and kill in the names of your lord, to me this sound like a plague, if you had took a calm & political approach your opinion may have held some weight but you chose religious deluded nut job approach,

If only both side could civilized, the problem here is neither side wish to do so, i can honestly see it ending in one side or the other turning into glass and teaching mankind a big lesson,religion is bad and men are pathetic and stupid
edit on 10-2-2012 by intrepid because: Racist material removed from the quote.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join