It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists , Stop the War Against Iran Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
why are you all trying to argue with someone (the OP) who's location is stated to be Iran?

If the Iranian nuclear program is indeed what it is claimed to be then,

1. Iran should have no problem cooperating with the IAEA.

2. Iran shouldn't have a need to enrich above 3-5% as stated on the NEI website Here

3. No reason to saber rattle at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

WMD's are not just nukes, they are also chem/bio weapons too. In fact its been known that Saddam had biological and chemical weapons capabilities.

the reason we didn't find them is because with all the news coverage after 9/11, and the anthrax attacks that followed soon after, congress was thinking that Iraq may have had a hand in this.. Saddam had enough forewarning to move those weapons.
edit on 7-2-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

this is a wonderful post. new info. tq so much

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
the reason we didn't find them is because with all the news coverage after 9/11, and the anthrax attacks that followed soon after, congress was thinking that Iraq may have had a hand in this..

Not Quite.
Anthrax has a signiture , as soon as it was tested , they knew exactly what base it was made on.

So, this is not part of the Saddam saga.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Yeah I know that. If you watched the videos you would see that they stated nuclear war heads and biological agents.

They found none. USA admits they found 0 weapons of mass destruction. Why are you trying to argue historical facts?

He gassed the Kurds.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think it is time for the Ayatollah spinners to stop the anti-Israel rhetoric. It accomplishes nothing. I may or may not be pro-israel but I am tired of all the Islamic tirades. No matter how vicious their words are or how loud they are, these threads get old and there is never anything new. They are are not important anymore. If you want war, get to it and quit trying to work up your courage amongst each other like a bunch of street gang punks.
If Israel decides to kick Iran's ass, I am not against it.
This thread will disappear quickly because no one wants to read about this anymore.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You are sadly mistaken. It is Iran who is provoking a war that the west do not want and then try to hide behind Russia and China for protection. They are using Syria and Lebanon to antagonise those Iran sees as their enemies.

You need to face the facts (as you put it) that the terrorist Iranian government and that disgraceful "Religious Crazy" phoney of an Ayatollah are the ones pushing for a war that no one wants. If the US really wanted war with Iran they would have done it long ago. Thus the diplomatic approach first and then the sanctions.

As another poster pointed out Iran has already exceeded the amount of Uranium enrichment needed for peaceful purposes. If it is for peaceful means only why do they need to lift the enrichment levels to weapons grade and have so many centrifuges?

And yes Iran is giving the Atomic Energy Agency the run around.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
the reason we didn't find them is because with all the news coverage after 9/11, and the anthrax attacks that followed soon after, congress was thinking that Iraq may have had a hand in this..

I thought that they pinned it on that scientist who was a visitor of ATS.
edit on 7-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There is no proof of a bomb and could you link where he has made mass genocide comments about Israel.

He uses the statement "Death to ISRAEL". That seems pretty clear to me. I can clearly hear the the name "Israel."

This constitutes 'no threats to Israel' to you?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Telling the Zionists to stop the war is like telling a child to stop picking their nose.
We all know that they will keep doing it.

I think its time that we just sat back and let these countries destroy each other, and the sooner the better.
Because i for one am sick and tired of hearing about these religious freaks wanting to start wars with each other.
This Crap is all about religion, The Zionists and Jews think there god is the almighty, the muslims think their god is the almighty and i think both gods are BS and all religion is full of S***.
Until we see the death of religion we wont see the death of war , and that IS fact.

I hope someday that we see the end of religion and only then will there be peace on earth.

edit on 7-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This war is inevitable. Sooner or later, using one pretext or another, Iran is doomed. Religion has nothing to do with it.
As for Russia or China to stop it... Russia is too weak and corrupted and submerged into a growing internal dispute, while China is not ready yet to challenge the US and her allies.

The real culprits are not Zionist. Look a bit deeper. NWO fellas with their thirst for money and smooth ways of getting them. Globalization requires annihilation of any independent government in the countries that possess oil or other strategic resources. Iran is too independent to be controlled by the corps therefore it must be neutralized and a new puppet government set. Or even better - chaos for a while.

At any rate, a good war is a must to make somewhat for the recent and ongoing increments in population.
edit on 7-2-2012 by MRHIDDENHAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by Ben81
We cant .. it is now inevitable

only China and Russia can stop it

it's pretty sad and ironic that the free world is turning to china and russia for help.

Free world stopped to be free some time ago... if you haven't noticed.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

How whiny is he?... more whiny than still crying and hiding behind a holocaust from 70 years ago that didnt even happen the way you guys tell it only to have the world at your feet, apologizing like idiots and doing your bidding because as soon as the world open its eyes you stuff them with those stupid Auschwitz memorabilia and photos... or a bit less whiny?

I need a whiny level to set the pattern.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by buster2010

There is no proof of a bomb and could you link where he has made mass genocide comments about Israel.

He uses the statement "Death to ISRAEL". That seems pretty clear to me. I can clearly hear the the name "Israel."

This constitutes 'no threats to Israel' to you?

Great reply! Thumbs up to you. This is "classic terrorism at it's finest. The OP is probably living fear from his own terrorist government. This mad man is going to get a lot of his own innocent people killed.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by Ben81
We cant .. it is now inevitable
only China and Russia can stop it

it's pretty sad and ironic that the free world is turning to
china and russia for help.

Even Native Indians in Canada are asking |China for help

A group of five First Nations that represent several thousand people in north-central B.C., has sent open letters to Chinese President Hu Jintao and to the Chinese media. “We are writing to you to request that you raise our human rights concerns with Canada's prime minister, Stephen Harper,” says the letter to Mr. Hu.

www.theglobeandmail.com...< br />

edit on 8/2/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

wanna know something cool that will probably make most of you hate me unconditionally forever?

im kinda jewishy.... and im against the war!

the cartoon is a bit racist/funny but whatever, you guys should stop blaming jewish people, or any other religious group, and start blaming "the bad guys"

if those set of "bad guys" just happen to also be jewish, then whatever, just look at them for the fact they are bad guys and not the fact that they are of a certain religion.

lets just all get along ok?

p.s. why can't Muslims and Israel people just share that area they are always fighting over and both pray there side by side without interrupting each other?

peace.

edit: in that video where amajitaband ( LOL ) is saying "death to Israel" and everyone is chanting....

DIDN'T USA PUT AMAJITIBAD IN CHARGE?????

we went to war or something, and then after the war was over, they put him in charge of that place and it was supposed to be more of a democracy or something?

and now he is even crazier than osama!

and of course with all the crazy stuff happening it looks like he might even Cause WW3!

so why did we put him in charge!?!? did USA secretly want this?????????

O_O *Sigh* what-the-****-ever............... this world is craazzzzzyyyyy....

edit on 8-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You do know that it is a lie,right? Israel never supported PKK - unlike Palestinains and Syrians. Oh, and Iranians,for a while.
Israeli supported and supports Kurds in Iraq, yes. But PKK is not in Iraq.

Hi, I think your reading skills are a bit off.

Mossad actively searched for Kurdish Iranians residing in Iraq and armed and trained them. Besides, PKK, PJAK what does it matter, it's all just a front for something else, right?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Great reply! Thumbs up to you. This is "classic terrorism at it's finest. The OP is probably living fear from his own terrorist government. This mad man is going to get a lot of his own innocent people killed.

The OP will have problems getting onto ATS if he is indeed living in Iran......Unless Iran lets him on............

I am sure those high enough in the Iranian Government can get on freely.

"If the national internet comes into effect, the internet in the country will act like an internal network and therefore visiting the websites needs permission from the people in charge. Users outside Iran also need permission to visit websites running from inside the country," Roozegar's report said.

Speaking to the Guardian on condition of anonymity, an Iranian IT expert with close knowledge of the national internet project, which he described as a corporate-style intranet, said: "Despite what others think, intranet is not primarily aimed at curbing the global internet but Iran is creating it to secure its own military, banking and sensitive data from the outside world.

Iran clamps down on internet use

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

no, you are refering to the mustard gas, which was known by all that its shelf life was expired since before the war. Doesnt count.

edit on 8-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

actually out of the world population of Jews, only 2/3 are for Zionism. the other couple million don't want anything to do with it. and out of those 2/3 half are just compliant with their communities.

It is a very propagandistic ideology. It turns allot of free and critical thinkers off

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join