It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Oregon Crud" Illuminati Card Game and The Quite Little Genocide...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Another amazing coincidence in the infamous NWO Cards Game. I find absolutely disturbing this awesome coincidence between this card and this event The quite little genocide in Oregon.

An excerpt from the OP, mustard seed, thread

So this was once my home until we all got so sick we either moved or died. This has been covered up very
efficiently by the MSM in Oregon as well as the regulatory agencies. Without the third party determination by such a reputable source this would still be a dirty secret.
Since they brought back left over agent orange from Viet Nam and began spraying the hills it has not stopped it has increased.
They got agent orange banned in the 70's but the corps responded with dozens of other chemicals to take it's place and they still use half the mix. As witnessed by the elevated 2,4-D in urine tests.
My wife was office manager of the country doctor she saw the waves of illness during spray time, we fought it till it nearly killed us all

Again: coincidence or.......?

edit on 7-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
These cards ring so close to home sometimes it scares the sh*t outta me... Just waitin for a couple more to come true to find out its too late

edit on 7-2-2012 by openeyeswideshut because: po

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken, i think your threads are right up my street so to speak. Same wavelength. I am actually pleased you posted this because i can hopefully build on my theory of what is going on.
These cards seem to be too much of a coincidence to me, but hey thats my opinion and surely enough someone will come on and grief me yet again.
I will be watching for more of your threads as i feel that what you bring to ATS benefits those members who dont accept what they are told as facts until they decide for themselves. I am not going to go into it, just dropping in to say i appreciate your posts. S&F

ARKEN I NEED TO SEE THESE CARDS. Any links to clear images with their text?
edit on 7-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thx jazz.

Here some of the illuminati cards game s1033.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Erm Arken.......do you remember anything i have mentioned lately in relation to Hexagons?
This is not coincidence. Is it.

Without posting connections i am stuck. When i do post connections i get grief, so tell me, how can i share without links, and with no more than 2 paragraphs?
edit on 7-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If you guys look at picture number 106 in that album, the "Rain of Frogs" card....
Notice the superbowl Chevy commercial on sunday that showed frogs falling from the sky at the end...?
Just a little connection that I noticed.

edit on 7-2-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

And the point?
Chevy goes up? Ford goes down and what with the french?
sorry my bad

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All cards of the original game (1995) and most of the additional packages:
www.omni.to...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just what I needed to see while planning a move to Portland, OR. I even have a place out in the woods where I planned to go if TSHTF. Of course moving near active and overdue volcanoes, in 2012 of all years, is not the brightest of plans. Oh well it can't be more toxic than Las Vegas.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you have ever seen a deer come out of a clear cut covered in white patches of hairless skin and open sores a few weeks after they spray the hills that card will really chill your blood. If you have ever watched healthy young people look the same because they lived in the spray areas your blood would boil. Of course the deer have "mites" mites that make them head to water to die like rats....After the hills are sprayed for rodent control of course.
If you are thinking MT hood if you get into bordering federal land no spray is used(Hmmmm....) We are making the move this spring from the logging coast of coos county and the coastal range areas. too much really bad stuff is going on. And FWIW mustard seed, who's boys and he had heart attacks is my brother. he is in advanced stages of CHF despite no predisposition or lifestyle reasons behind it. I have seen what he said first hand. It is a subtle, generalized lack of health and huge amounts of diabetes and organ deterioration and failure that is being ignored so that Big Timber can have trees with no weeds when my kids are old, if they get there. So yeah they are poisoning everyone right now for trees they will harvest in 75yrs. Oregon Crud; it is reality.
APB

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What's the Oregon Crud???

The Illuminati card which looks like it has the Big Ben clock in the background (but is much more similar to the Mako Tower in Japan) falling & people (who even look Asian..weird) running, is another card that confuses me.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here's another link:

www.firetown.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
What's the Oregon Crud???

The Illuminati card which looks like it has the Big Ben clock in the background (but is much more similar to the Mako Tower in Japan) falling & people (who even look Asian..weird) running, is another card that confuses me.

I don't know how this game is played but whenever I look at that card - It speaks to me and says "Time for Distruction of The Middle Eastern People"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have no idea how these cards are so in "tune" with a lot of things going on in the world. Can they have been deliberately designed to laugh at the masses?

We all know how congress declared PIZZA a vegetable because of it's tomato paste as seen here How Pizza Became a Vegetable

and here is the text that they used to do so

The bill also would allow tomato paste on pizzas to be counted as a vegetable, as it is now. USDA had wanted to only count a half-cup of tomato paste or more as a vegetable, and a serving of pizza has less than that.

And here is the 'Ketchup is a Vegetable' Illuminati card

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I heard the creator of the illuminati card deck, Steve Jackson, had his house infiltrated by the CIA right after the deck was released.

How could he have guessed so many things like that is crazy.

I wonder how many cards the illuminati will still play before we decide the game is over?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No one talks about this one anymore

A deadly, airborne new strain of fungus has emerged in Oregon. It has killed nearly one out of four known affected people so far and might also attack animals ranging from dogs to dolphins. And it is likely to spread, researchers now warn.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Another amazing coincidence in the infamous NWO Cards Game. I find absolutely disturbing this awesome coincidence between this card and this event The quite little genocide in Oregon.

An excerpt from the OP, mustard seed, thread

So this was once my home until we all got so sick we either moved or died. This has been covered up very
efficiently by the MSM in Oregon as well as the regulatory agencies. Without the third party determination by such a reputable source this would still be a dirty secret.
Since they brought back left over agent orange from Viet Nam and began spraying the hills it has not stopped it has increased.
They got agent orange banned in the 70's but the corps responded with dozens of other chemicals to take it's place and they still use half the mix. As witnessed by the elevated 2,4-D in urine tests.
My wife was office manager of the country doctor she saw the waves of illness during spray time, we fought it till it nearly killed us all

Again: coincidence or.......?

edit on 7-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

OMG look at the guy in this article! He IS the guy on the card!!

www.eugeneweekly.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I never even heard about this NWO card game until I saw this thread

its amazing how the cards line up with world events to an almost scary degree.

This is very interesting and I would like to know was the author of these cards an NWO agent trying to warn others? or is this some sick joke between the world elite, "HAHA, LOOK! we put all of our plans into these cards and people STILL don't know what we're up to! damn, we're good
"

S+F, so sad to hear about seed having to leave his home because of chemical spraying. Eerie that is exactly what the card depicts.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That "ketchup is a vegetable" one really irks me. The text says our agents have infiltrated and are now deliberately creating stupid policies undermining public trust....That is Dead on..scary accurate.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
If you guys look at picture number 106 in that album, the "Rain of Frogs" card....
Notice the superbowl Chevy commercial on sunday that showed frogs falling from the sky at the end...?
Just a little connection that I noticed.

Ok who ever wrote that script must seen that thread about the end of the world and the Twinkes post. ROFL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join