It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: What's the real reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm curious, ATS. I admit I haven't been following the Iran flap; this is one party I've come to somewhat late.

So I was wondering if someone could tell me why the combined psychopaths of America and Israel are itching to invade Iran? I know the usual BS cover story is nukes, or other "weapons of mass destruction," fecal matter, similar to what we were offered as a pretext in Iraq.

If anyone is able to, though, I was wanting to know what John Perkins' answer on this would be, if we currently had him in the audience.

edit on 7-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If someone were to ask me? I would say it comes down to three letters and they aren't oil. Not this time. G A S. Iran has 5 times the natural gas as the United States and is second only to Russia for known reserves. Iran just finalized agreements with Syria and Iraq for a pipeline to run directly from the Caspian regional network of pipes out to the Syrian coast and European markets. The proposed one has large chunks spoken for by Iraq, Syria and Lebanon but still leaves a healthy % for direct marketing out to Europe.

The war or something like Libya also puts a direct land bridge under Western/US Control from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf. That is Oil, Gas and everything else. The company names in the Caspian Sea for leases read like the usual suspects of the major world Oil/Gas companies.

The Afghan pipeline is about shot for an idea and it was an insanely expensive and ridiculous idea from a security perspective alone, anyway. Iran already has all the infrastructure, and I think Obama and others may be all too aware of that.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I'm curious, ATS. I admit I haven't been following the Iran flap; this is one party I've come to somewhat late.

So I was wondering if someone could tell me why the combined psychopaths of America and Israel are itching to invade Iran? I know the usual BS cover story is nukes, or other "weapons of mass destruction," fecal matter, similar to what we were offered as a pretext in Iraq.

If anyone is able to, though, I was wanting to know what John Perkins' answer on this would be, if we currently had him in the audience.

Personally, what is starting to look by all the news we have been watching lately, we can go down 2 paths:

1- Iran gets more and more isolated as time passes, they get desperate and everyone eventually leaves them for diplomatic reasons (stronger reasons than economic), ending in some sort of strike against Iran or simply leaving them to rot in economic decay, and everyone is "happy".

2- This is a turning point in a long-therm strategic plan. Personally, Iran has nothing to do with oil. The US has granted access to most world supplies, either by dominating the countries that have it, or by being a strong ally to countries that have massive productions of oil (Saudi Arabia being the best example of that).

Iran is provably just the final wall for the US to breach and gain proper global control and influence. Taking Iran would mean that the US has not only "conquered" Middle East, but it has also "finally" pushed out any Russian political power.

The US/NATO/EU has been pushing all their pieces forward, from Libya to the rest of Middle East, and they pretty much control it. It's provably one of the biggest empires in history, and I hope the US isn't too seduced by the idea of a global empire. There's not much left, to be honest. Nearly all countries in europe answer to either the EU or NATO, or both. African countries have strong ties with europe (kinda ironic), and in the Middle East countries either obey by US "rules" or are allied with forces and powers that are considered "terrorist" or at the very least hostile.

In Asia, the scenario is the same. The US has allies in key positions, one of the main ones being South Korea. If US efforts to turn North Korea are successful in a near future, then the US will have their feet really close to China's door. They are already standing in Russia's doorstep.

Iran is just the last line to be crossed.

Personally, the game is set. All the pieces have fallen into place. The outcome is simply depending on what Russia, Iran, China and allied countries do as a response to US policy.

Hopefully, we don't all get slaughtered because of this.

Iran's claims to attack any country that participates in a possible military strike against them, concerns me the most.
edit on 7/2/12 by Tifozi because: typo

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If someone were to ask me? I would say it comes down to three letters and they aren't oil. Not this time. G A S. Iran has 5 times the natural gas as the United States and is second only to Russia for known reserves. Iran just finalized agreements with Syria and Iraq for a pipeline to run directly from the Caspian regional network of pipes out to the Syrian coast and European markets. The proposed one has large chunks spoken for by Iraq, Syria and Lebanon but still leaves a healthy % for direct marketing out to Europe.

The war or something like Libya also puts a direct land bridge under Western/US Control from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf. That is Oil, Gas and everything else. The company names in the Caspian Sea for leases read like the usual suspects of the major world Oil/Gas companies.

Figures.

You know, I've never really understood why an American president doesn't simply phrase his sales pitch for these invasions to the public, something like this. I'd appreciate the honesty. Given the average conservative attitude I tend to see on ATS these days, I'm guessing it'd also be a big hit, domestically.

"My fellow Americans, there's a country on the other side of the planet, which contains natural resources which we need, in order to continue our current way of life. It is populated, but by uncivilised, anonymous brown people who also subscribe to a religion which we don't like. For bonus points, it turns out they have antagonism towards Israel as well, which as we all know, must be defended at all costs.

So what do you say we go over there, grab all those goodies we need, and help keep the Jews happy in the process?"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You know, I've never really understood why an American president doesn't simply phrase his sales pitch for these invasions to the public, something like this.

Americans would hate that. Watching a US president being that honest isn't the issue. The problem would be that people would see THE United States, which apparently stands for freedom and democracy, to take on a policy of world domination and building up an empire, literally.

That goes against the exact foundations of the US (the true foundations).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
That goes against the exact foundations of the US (the true foundations).

Yes, but the current President has already explained to schoolchildren that said true foundations were the product of the nation's very first group of domestic terrorists; so you've pretty much got that out of the way, at this point.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

It's for strategic advantage, mixed with some sweet sweet oil...plus they don;t suck america's bleep so they are instantly on the rogue nation/axis of evil list..

That's the reason, to be more simplistic it is imperialism, a campaign of imperialism that has been in place ever since certain individuals within the US started to regard it as the 'new rome'

That is it, and that is all.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
That's the reason, to be more simplistic it is imperialism, a campaign of imperialism that has been in place ever since certain individuals within the US started to regard it as the 'new rome'

That is it, and that is all.

This was more or less what I assumed; but I just wanted clarification. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think the whole Iran thing is just an excuse for ATS members to keep making threads about things that have already been covered 100 times over.

Rev

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Absolutely my pleasure mate

2nd line (new orleans style)
edit on 7-2-2012 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
I think the whole Iran thing is just an excuse for ATS members to keep making threads about things that have already been covered 100 times over.

Rev

Yeah, exactly. By the amount of threads daily it would seem this whole thing is developing daily. Of course not, rubbish. We should all get back to American Idol and play some war video-games during the commercials.

Even better, we should all get our credit cards out, buy 2 insanely expensive TV's we don't really need, install them in the same room, and then you can watch commercials that make you buy more crap, and still play video-games at the same time!

It's not like we have deadlines around June and July.

All non-sense and rubbish I say.
edit on 7/2/12 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The real reason behind why USA, western countries and the system of Zion is trying to get into a war with Iran is :

1) Economy (Control oil, control nations)
2) Religion (all the 124,000 prophets who came to humanity have stated that there will be a man a chosen man who will control the whole world and he will bring peace to earth.

Now speaking of the #2, in Islam we call him Imam 12th Mahdi and his second in hand is Jesus, in Christianity they call him Jesus, in Judisim they call him DAVID. USA are trying to stop this prophecy from happining.

Speaking of #1, the USA and western coutnries like France and the UK, are trying to control every single country which produce oil before China and Russia. Control oil and you control China and Russia
edit on 7-2-2012 by SamHamYafithYam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Well.. they aren't in with the international bankers. That is all it takes to fall. Just like Libya. Find a country that has their own wealth and isn't on some financial life support and you will find a country whose days are numbered.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i request all of you to check out an interview with some london guy who was there at some meeting in 2005.
(please read the entire transcript for full details)
"http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/anglo_saxon_mission_interview_transcript_en.html"

SOME EXCERPTS:

Well, the plan is for the fuse to be set off in the Middle East again, in a way that would make the previous conflicts in the Middle East look like playground scraps.
It will involve the use of nuclear weapons and, again, it's to create an atmosphere of chaos and extreme fear, not just in the West but throughout the world, and to put in place what I've mentioned as unified totalitarian Western governments; and to do this China needs to be taken out, politically and socially, for this to happen.

They won't call them totalitarian governments; they'll be military governments with the civil government still there but in a redundant mode. The military will call the shots -- the same way as a general does in Afghanistan, or previously in Iraq. The general in command takes over the scene. He makes the calls.
So we have to imagine the same sort of thing within a country where you've got a military-based civil government, calling the shots, with the so-called elected government almost redundant. The military-based government will provide the security for the people who are living in these countries who have yet to be affected by this type of onslaught.

Well, in a nuclear exchange -- and I believe there will be a limited nuclear exchange -- there will be some sort of ceasefire. That was spoken about; they anticipated a quick ceasefire, but not before millions had already died, principally in the Middle East.
So we're probably talking about Israel here, the population in Israel being sacrificed. Also places like Syria, Lebanon, possibly Iraq, definitely Iran, you know, the towns and major cities, power plants and so forth, that sort of thing. And then a ceasefire before it goes full-out.

SUMMARY:

Iran will be attacked, possibly within 18 months(starting from mar 2010). China will come to the aid of Iran, to protect its own interests. Nuclear weapons will be used either by Iran or China, with Israel provoking the first use. Much of the Middle East will be laid to waste. Millions will die within a very short period of time. And for some reason this is here, and I can't tell you why: China will move forcibly into parts of Russia to extend ceasefire lines. Thereafter, biological weapons will be deployed against China. China will "catch a cold"

According to them iran may have acquired tactical nuke capability...but this war is not about protecting israelis.
This war is about military govts and depopulation.

project camelot is not much believable but who knows???

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Figures.

You know, I've never really understood why an American president doesn't simply phrase his sales pitch for these invasions to the public, something like this. I'd appreciate the honesty. Given the average conservative attitude I tend to see on ATS these days, I'm guessing it'd also be a big hit, domestically.

I love your suggestion and what followed for the suggested text. I might just respect such a burst of honestly enough to actually admit some respect for Obama. (shudder) Scary thing I'd have to do there... lol... Fortunately, honesty is as much a foreign concept to this President as it has been to the last few of them, so I'll never have to worry about respecting Obama for anything at all. Wow.. close one there.

Honesty sure would be a refreshing change and a new approach though!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Seems to me that with Iran being led by a madman spouting publicly that Israel should be exterminated and who is encouraging the build up of nuclear weapons, that Israel is looking out for survival. After all, many years ago when Iran and Iraq were fighting, Israel stayed out. When the Ayatollah Khomeini came in, Israel stayed out. It is only with this leader who wants to see the end of Israel that we see what is building up. Hopefully nothing will happen, but with a US president who seems to side with Muslims, I think Israel is on its own and they know it.If we were in the same position, we would do the same.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Elienne

Do you think the Iran govt. will sit and watch Israeli's strike their land???
Both USA and CHINA will get involved!!!!!

Don't even worry about Obama being a muslim...he doesn't run the show...this strike will kill many millions
and much of the Israeli population!!!!

Also...do read my other post on this page.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

I believe its a way to Isolate China. China by attrition can take over the world policy world economy and world religion. I believe this is the root of it. If I take away the Evil Empire Magic this is the only thing that makes sense to me.
But this is my opinion,,,and maybe not even one other persons view

top topics

join