It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
absolutely this is legit. you got to be blind not to realize it

all those old white men and the hot tempress

dam!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It never surprises me how many people like to tell me that Masons run the world. It's simply not true. Yes some masons have been presidents, and I'm certain there have been masons in royal families across the globe, but hardly enough to rule the world in secret. The fraternity as a WHOLE, no matter where in the world, is pretty much a civil service organization who donates a lot of time and money to charitable causes.

Freemasonry has a rich history, and there is so much that can be learned from it. One thing that I learned soon after becoming a member is that the secret cabal of baby sacrificing power mongers doesn't exist. If your looking to bring down nefarious organizations I suggest you take a look at the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderberger group. Those are the people deciding how the planet should be run and playing with chess with the civilian populations of the globe. Those are the scary ones.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Then do you believe the video to be a hoax, bro?

& if not, then what' actually going on??

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
First I would like to point out that this doesn't look like an official Masonic event. It looks like some of the brothers of wherever that Hall was located rented it out for something or maybe they were hosting a club night or a party. There were no aprons being worn, so this shouldn't be considered an official Masonic event at all.

Second, BRAVO old guys. Well played. It does my heart well to see some of the older brothers enjoying a well choreographed exotic dance.

Third!!!!!! Masons are men. Most men like women. What's the big deal with a fully clothed dancer? She's not even stripping!!!!! Seriously folks! Is it so hard to believe that a fraternal men's club might rent out their hall for a sexy dancer for a day? You folks need to loosen your collars a touch. Live a little bit.
college fraternities have dancers wearing much less, doing things that are , well much worse, and those happen pretty much every weekend around the world. SO EASE UP ON THE OLD BROTHERS PLEASE!

Couple pages back smoke.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
what' actually going on??

Some geezers are getting their freak on!

Actually, they are just watching. Or not. I suspected that the dancer was added later since the guy on the left didn't seem to ever look directly at the girl. He appears to have a pulse, so I would assume he might find it at least interesting. But even if she was dancing in front of some guys at a lodge, it's cool. I do think the chair was facing the wrong way.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What were those other girls dancing in the beginning about? The person who posted this on another forum, is that person not posting anymore? There seems to be a lot of information missing here. Why the did the person wait 10 years before posting the video? Why is it off the television?
Was there more to the video?

Its very strange indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Thank you for the reply, sir.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go along the lines of..this video is just an obscure video that's been posted by a person that's part of an intimate group of Freemasons, just enjoying the show.

& it is quite the show

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Any time, my friend!!!! I miss being able to chat with you, bro!

Hope everything is going peachy for you across the 'pond'.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is just, really strange. I don't know how to judge this one. I would like to see the original video to see what other stuff happens before and after this. I wonder why they are filming that in the first place?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Went to an 18th at the local Masonic Lodge a few nights ago, drunk teenage girls dancing everywhere; definitely satan.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i do find it rather amusing, the people who are not Masons, who claim it's complete 'Fact' they engage in Satanic Rituals and Sacrifices, Likewise all Masons Are 'Luciferians'

though my dads father was in the 'Order of DeMolay', he was going to join the Feemason's but he got married, he has his guide book around somewhere,

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

amusing, as in, you thought the club was all good, then you looked into the actual history? And you found death, war, corruption and darkness? Pick any church, its always the same. If more people did that with organised religion, we may be better off as a community.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Masonic?? Nah, Knights of Columbus

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join