It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Real People With Mind-Blowing Mutant Superpowers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Anyone hear about the girl who has xray vision? She can only see inside the human body. She can see the organs and stuff. Google girl with xray vision for more info.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedoomofspeech12
Anyone hear about the girl who has xray vision? She can only see inside the human body. She can see the organs and stuff. Google girl with xray vision for more info.

Wow, I think I have that super power, but I can only see thru clothes. It might just be that women are wearing see thru clothing more. I need more testing. I can echolocate a little. there is a blind man who makes clicking noises and can "see" room size and objects in it like a dolphin in water.
edit on 22-2-2012 by earthdude because: added borderline superpower

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

why would you even want to read two pages at once..? it wouldn't even make sense, since you would be reading ahead of the story while reading what just happened in the past of the story in the page b4, like if you did that you would have a really odd perception of what you just read... ha

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
how about replacing BB pellets that Machii-san whacks with Rubber Bullets?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This stuff is pure gold!

Time for some meditation I guess

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
DC: The Tarahumara - A Hidden Tribe of Superathletes Born to Run

Perhaps -- better than the marathon man...? Or equal...

another explanation for all these abilities coming out...perhaps they are all hints of what we are capable of....if we pay attention to what we are doing to our bodies....what we eat, what we drink, what we expose ourselves to.
And what / how we think....it is all additive.

Learning about nutrition, and various chemicals is a start. Beyond fluorIDE (DIE)...learning about the kinds of WATER and LIGHT we expose ourselves to also.

Here's a video CBC: The Disappearing Male...about plastics and the host of other chemicals we put into our body from processed foods, and beyond...

vimeo.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
2002 - Yogis of Tibet

This video de-mystifies some of the stories about monks in Tibet. Insights into TUMMO Meditation too which is related to the Dutch Iceman and other monks who can generate heat.

As for your own personal heat...take note of when you start feeling more hot or cold and what you are thinking / doing. If you are perceptive - you may even realize one side of your body has a different temperature than the other....that's a clue...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Forgot to add - on the subject of what we EAT and DRINK...

Who here reads ingredient labels on the food they eat and know what the ingredients are? When we feel sick do we automatically reach for a medicine or do we think -- maybe it is something I've been eating today or the last few days building up inside my body...

- If one gets a pimple/acne - do they reach for a cream, or think again -- maybe it's something I ate...some chemical common in my food choices....

Who here knows where their food comes from and how it is produced? Check out Food, Inc.

The trailer below gives insights into the power of the right DIE-t. Forget about superpowers if one can't even overcome more "simple" DIEseases...

Forks Over Knives Trailer

Also...

1 - Medicines we take. Is there an alternative method? Is there an alternative method without using any kind of medicine (Herbal) at all?

2 - Music we listen to - how do those frequencies affect us? What are most songs about? Is LOVE really EVOL?
Why do I feel jealousy? Sadness? Anger?

3 - Movies we watch - How do all the movies/tv shows we watch affect our thought processes?

4 - Girls/boys we are attracted to - Why am I attracted to girls with a certain look? Why others not?

5- Creams / makeup we apply to our skin (From sunscreen to lipsticks) What are all those chemicals doing to our body as they absorb through our skin? Are they really good for us, or is that just some marketing schlep...
If "bankers and politicans" are "liars" could the people behind all these other products be "liars" too?

Questioning why we have certain preferences brings us insight into ourselves and our past and present.

Ok...well...enough of that for now...

Maybe we all have the powers shown on these videos...we just need to learn more about our own brain (The serpent from Genesis!).....check out what happens in the following video after this guy was hit by a baseball when he was younger.....right-brain / left-brain......there's another clue!

edit on 26-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: modify text

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Awesome OP. S&F

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Here's someone who discovered the Higgs particle by paranormal means five years before Peter Higgs proposed it and 53 years before the multi-billion dollar Large Hadron Collider at CERN accumulated data that was statistically consistent with its existence:
smphillips.8m.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join