It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Real People With Mind-Blowing Mutant Superpowers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wish I had the power to turn the sound off my girlfriend

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Goes to show much damage this wicked world has done to the rest of us. If everyone was like these people, it wouldnt be so magnificent. But thanks to fluoridated water, GMO crops, toxins in our air and homes, its amazing we can still walk and talk and drive a car without dying the first 5 secs of trying.

Grats to them that werent damaged from our bad world!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Cool stuff, and many of these 'superhumans' are featured in Stan Lees show on History channel. Here are some excerpts:
Recent Samurai Footage

Incredible Drill resistance by Shaolin Monk

The Marathon Man

Super Strength

Electric Man

Hammer Head

spec

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2012 by kenny71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I'll take one of each.
But I especially want the photographic memory and the resistance to electricity.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

My daughter is 4 turning 5 in August. She can tell me exactly what her room looked like when her crib was in there decorated with flowers and butterflies (She was moved to a toddler bed at age 18 months and her crib given away along with all the bedding and decorations....her toddler bed and bedrooms as converted into Dora The Explorer) She can tell us what each cake was for each of her birthdays and that on her first birthday she had a rash and was very sad. On top of all this, she can tell us about when she went to Disney World and had tea with Princess Aurora. She was only 20 months old at the time. Not sure if that will fade with age...but at this moment? it kinda freaks us out at times, LOL.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
well, from a certain POV, these powers aren't "super", they're natural. meditation especially will attune you to your own unconscious and the unseen world. All these things, and so much more are possible. The world we live in presently is an illusion; a reflection of the unseen played out on the "material"(as in more vibrationally dense) plane. if we could all understand that..phew

It would be amazing.

Yea, well, not one of these guys gained their ability through meditation, did they?
They got them through a mutation in their genes - except for maybe the Samurai.

So what's your point?

My point is, "super" powers can be gained sans any genetic mutation of any kind..and every "super" or "paranormal" event we hear about or witness is misnamed. It's all part of the natural world, but not in the personal experience of most. from ghosts to time travel, it's all there. So maybe we need to just start expanding our definition of normal.
edit on 7-2-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As much as I love the information presented in this thread i found the delivery a bit Juvenile. Bit too much use of the word "dude". I appreciate the attempt at humor but it just felt try hardish. Great information much appreciated the effort just maybe next time present the facts and not a stand up routine.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I have reached this conclusion myself as well. The guides we need to look to are silenced.

I have through the grace of god accomplished things that when scrutinized closely could only be called miraculous. however try to explain it to the average person, and one would get called a liar. I go to counseling as any healthy person should do when seeking another opinion, and bending reality "in front of them for them" is something special.

I only receive acknowledgement from religious types in quiet confidence, about such things when I share them.

I'm sure the reason for your post is you have experienced something as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by siriushours

so funny, I was just lent heroes seeing for the first-time. welcome to the universal consciousness, which also ties into astrological influences. full-moon is powerful as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Love it. Thank you. Excellent. Mutants Rule! Made my day.

S&F&

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Cool thread! Thank you for sharing.

Here's another superhero!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I moved a two ton Landrover 4 feet, to save my family falling down a 200ft drop in the Alps.

And lately I have been taking photos on my phone camera -without touching the touch screen I just think that would make a good photo after zooming in etc.

I have also turned on the TV, just by my hand being near the remote control.

Can't do Telekinesis, when not in dire straits though. Shame.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I remember a long time ago, maybe 8 years ago? (hey i consider that a long time
) There was a kid that could heal people by just thinking of the condition they had and he would get that condition and deal with the pain for like a day and then it would be gone. I'm not sure what happened to the kid, maybe scietists experimented on him. I do know that he said he could see auras of people and he would do that by using his third eye. Does anyone remember this kid? or was it a hoax?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

He's not nuts, he just has a bit more nerve than we have. Say a few truckloads more.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hmm.. The shock resistant dude reminds me of an incident that happened when I was like 10..

I was on punishment. Probably for something like not doing my homework or something. So, i was bored, I had no video games I couldn't watch TV or go outside and I had read all my books. So my inquisitive imagination brought me to one of the electrical outlets in my room. It was somewhat damaged, as the plastic was off and only the outlets were there, quite unsafe I might add. I spotted one of the steel forks we had in my room, (I don't know why it was there.) So guess what I did?
Put that baby in there and had a little fun. I seen the fork reacting to the electricity, as the blue streaks of light would zap the fork. Well, it soon shut down the the electricity in the whole house and zapped the fork so bad that there were black burn marks and started smoking.

Later, I got my butt whooped for messing stuff up, then the electrician came and was told what happen and said that I should have died. I was like "wtf? WOW" lol but, I wouldn't dare do it again
that's just being a fool.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Impressive. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I too have experienced intresting occurences.

I am able to predict when things are going to happen. In my life time (39 yrs.) perhaps 6-7 events and they actually happen.

Most recent was one evening when I was going to travel to my mothers house. On my way out I glanced at my digital camera and I had a feeling that was going to see something in the sky I grabbed my camera and headed out. I don't see the event happening it's only a feeling of a particular event happening. I was really hopeing for a UFO but no. On my way I saw a shooting star right in my field of view.

From now on I will defintly keep a record and report it on ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
As much as I love the information presented in this thread i found the delivery a bit Juvenile. Bit too much use of the word "dude". I appreciate the attempt at humor but it just felt try hardish. Great information much appreciated the effort just maybe next time present the facts and not a stand up routine.

So???............ Is it an A or a A- minus,teacher??
2nd

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

K, that's friggin' amazing. I would guess that there has also been research into why these people are like this, on top of the what that enables the ability.

Man, when can I get me some superpowers?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
This stuff is crazy.

6.) Dude is "impervious to electric shock". He found this out by grabbing a live wire like an idiot, and then grabbing it again because screw electricity.

This I can vouch for, my grand-pa test electric bulb sockets to see if they have 120v by putting his finger in his mouth and then in the socket... The worst part is he pokes around in there trying to feel something for like a minute then gets down and he's like "Yep I think there's current...." Maybe its genetic, perhaps a certain high or low level of something in someone's body that renders it less conductive hence increasing his resistance.

Imagine my face when I was 12 and I saw him climb on a chair do that, I was part traumatized and part amazed... He doesn't seem to "feel" it neither that's the weird part...

I know I'm quite a bit more tolerant to electricity than most people, in school in electricity class the teacher had a generator with a meter. You'd hold the handle while a friend was cranking the crap out of the machine and we'd hold it for as long as we could and he'd tell according to the meter who had the highest tolerance. And I was always by far above my friend and not cuz I wanted to show off...

I won't put my finger on purpose in a socket though but I can swear I've had my fare share of shocks on 120v and higher and it never hurt me yet. Kinda feels like I'm holding a massaging device on turbo mode but other then that I wasn't hurt.

But I'm not going to test it just for the hell of it I'm not getting any younger... The last 5 years sitting in an office might of made the balance tip... lol

edit on 8-2-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join