It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Real People With Mind-Blowing Mutant Superpowers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Talking of magnetic men, Karl Pilkington met such a guy during filming for An Idiot Abroad 2 I believe onboard the orient express. He could attach anything metal to him and claimed he could make others magnetic just by touching them!!

edit on 7-2-2012 by disconnected8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by disconnected8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Best post of the year! I'm not impressed with live electricity man, my uncle could do that. I think they have no pain receptors. I wish my superpowers were important. I am limited to stupid ones like: I can tell when the milk is expired without even looking at it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm psychic and a witch and preform magic spells all the time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by -Blackout-

Pretty off the hook dudes.

Have you looked into the chinese super psychics? Maybe it can be your next thread, those kids/dudes are REALLY off the hook.

Nice thread

Wow, whats shocking is all of their names are "dude"

They must be awesome surfers...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There was a German lady who could not sink in water. She had hyper flotation, could sleep on her side in a pool. I guess she was less dense, Can't find her on the internet, I think she floated away before it was invented.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
On a more serious note, these so called "dudes" are nothing but attention seekers. I dont doubt that they have some bizarre traits, but that doesnt make them a "super" human. Do any of these guys use their so called powers for good? To help people? Probably not. To me thats not very super. If they were real super hero mutants they would be running around in neon colored spandex and aprehend bad guys.

I bet you there are monks up in the mountains that would blow your mind. When I was attending the university, I watched this awesome video in my psych class about these monks that dont speak but can go 40 days without food or water, just meditating. Some of them could basically make themselves impenetrable to weapons. One of the guys was actually able to float while meditating, and this wasnt some dumb Chris Angel stunt. One of the guys was able to create a sort of energy ball in his hand that could set flammable things on fire.

These people aren't looking for any type of fame or fortune, in fact they have chosen to give up all worldly possessions in order to pursue the righteous path. I wish I could find that video.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
And Dutchman Wim Hof

He swam 50 meters under the ice of 1.80meters thick
He suffered 3th degree burns by the frost. dokters said its going to rot. He cured within the month

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
4.) Dude has a photographic memory, except, no, really. Dude has a photographic memory. He took a helicopter ride over NYC and then drew this from memory:

Question: If he drew this from 'memory' then why is the Freedom Tower (new World Trade Center Tower 1) complete with its spire? I just drove past there this morning and it is not even completely clad in its exterior furnishings let alone have a spire at this time.

edit on 7-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

There was a spot on the window of the helicopter so he had to invent that area.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Science has documented people who can slow their own heartbeat to less than half by use of transcendental meditation. Control of involuntary muscles is a superpower.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good grief! The Japanese entertainment industry is just as bizarre as the American. What a bunch of sell-outs!

The ancient Samurai tradition turned into some despicable circus show.

Nice tricks though. This does kinda substantiate the old myths and legends, doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Good point, I do believe though he's genuine. He's from London the BBC featured him in a documentry. He drew lower manhattan from underneath Brooklyn bridge just from a photo shown to him! Also drew London from birds eye view after a trip round on a helicopter. Can't find the link at the moment. If I do il post here

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Good grief! The Japanese entertainment industry is just as bizarre as the American. What a bunch of sell-outs!

Nice tricks though. This does kinda substantiate the old myths and legends, doesn't it.

I guess the superpower of this Samurai would be the ability to transend time and in the zen of the moment the sword contacts the pellet before the master even moves. Or maybe he can just slow time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Great thread. Thanks.

I know Hof is the real thing. He's a bit of a moron though. I think he once literally blew out his arse sitting on a fountain.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Wow, whats shocking is all of their names are "dude"

They must be awesome surfers...

Cool! Thanks for the English lesson! Silly me, I didn't know those precocious surfers with their mastery of the English language were the originators of the word "dude".

This is actually really cool. Cracked articles are terrible but they usually contain something cool in between all their trying but not really funnyness. The meditation dudes not lying.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

i first saw him on top gear when they had him draw a picture

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
Great thread. Thanks.

I know Hof is the real thing. He's a bit of a moron though. I think he once literally blew out his arse sitting on a fountain.

haha

He did. Said it was on intention, he wanted to plump his gutters. He also said he did it before. And that time the pressure wasn't so high. He did't thought about it that the blow pipe's hole's where smaller due to lime deposits over the years.

He ripped it all open, like a laser bean clean tru. He knew it was wrong while swinging back to the shore.

Other for that, I respect the man. The mind is great if you have the tools.
edit on 7-2-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Every single one of these people were on "Stan Lee's Super Humans"

Way to steal stories from the history channel, OP. Good research.

FYI, the Samurai cut an actual bullet in half, too.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Originally posted by dadgad

I guess the superpower of this Samurai would be the ability to transend time and in the zen of the moment the sword contacts the pellet before the master even moves. Or maybe he can just slow time.

You realize there were roaming Samurai who answered to no one since the feudal era? Just saying.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
I'm psychic and a witch and preform magic spells all the time.

Except they have to actually work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join