It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Real People With Mind-Blowing Mutant Superpowers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Lifted from same site Superpowers we all had as babies

So could these 6 guys simply have never outgrown these powers we all had has babies? Maybe some more research into this field could shed some light. I totally believe that the human body and mind is fully capable of absolute sheer mind blowing stuff, we just havent realised our true potential.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

I don't think so either, but sometimes people can think a bit better on some drugs. My point was that drugs is just one way that can make people think independently and that's what I think they don't want, and the whole of society seems geared towards us being numbed, (or dumbed) from the neck up.

Forgot to mention amalgum fillings in my last post.

p.s. I think someone able to play a beautiful tune on a violin is also superhuman.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I agree that some humans really do have incredible habilities
but not super power

Messmer and Gary Kurtz ... Masters of the brain .... how can that be possible ? REAL POWERS

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

This. I have had experiences in my college days which i could describe as being a super power. I was out with a group of friends and we had all taken something for a bit of buzz, we were all sitting in a crowded bar except one which we hadn't noticed had actually left the bar, anyway, as we were sitting there I had an incredible awareness of space and time it was if someone had turned on a spotlight and a microphone conversations that were inaudible now became very audible and my attention had been drawn to a group across the other side who were talking about a road accident they had just seen, it was at this moment I realized our other friend wasn't here. I immediately jumped out of my seat and said to the group that something wasn't right and that we had to go and find our friend. Everyone looked at me as if I was mental and just laughed it off and said i was being paranoid, so I went on my own. At this point the missing members girlfriend came out panicking as she had just realized she had no idea where he was. I knew exactly where he was and ran down the road and just blindly ran down another side road where I saw my friend laying in the road, he had just been hit by a car which was nowhere around (they never did find the driver or the car involved), I rang the ambulance straight away. My friend was in a bad way and spent 2 months in a coma, the paramedics told me that they had got there just in time! Super powers or just minds connecting on a different field with the aid of drugs? I dont know but that day will stay with me forever

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I could use the memorize 12,000 books super power. lol I got a test coming up and man, I hate tests. They make me so nervous.

Wow...is that really the best application you can come up with? Small minds, friend, small minds...

Try thinking about cross-analysis involving Stephen Hawking's essays, Einstein's theories, and Galileo's research.

My heart warms just thinking about it.

edit on CTuesdayam191942f42America/Chicago07 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

agreed... this is actually what the government was trying to do with '___'... They were trying (and may have succeeded) to find a way to "open the mind" and unlock some parts of the brain that may or may not have some kind of special abilities...

now with the genome having been decoded, who the hell knows what they aren't telling us... they can probably unlock some gene for psychic abilities or memory, etc...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I reeeeally want to see him cut the iron plate.
I kept wondering what would happen if he just started killing everyone at the gameshow. Ninja gaiden style. Would they all try to run away, or would other people in the crowd pull out swords and charge him?

This was a well put together thread. Worth checking out.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes, and I'll bet there are more than a few secretly trained supermen out there. I'd give a leg to find out what they can do.

Andy Pero's story springs to mind, if only it were true. Brilliant but very scary. I know I'm getting carried away but I watched Shaolin Soccer last night so I blame it on that.
edit on 7-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

2.) Dude is "cold-proof". He swims in ice-cold water and buries himself under ice and climbed Mount Everest wearing bicycle shorts and sandals.

Hof's ability is so great that even when submerged in freezing water that would pretty much kill a normal human in a few minutes, his body temperature barely drops, and when he climbed Everest (in bicycle shorts, we really can't stress that enough), he said it was easy.

How does he do it? Meditation, that's how.

I learned from him some things with body temp control and meditation ect. using the mind. SNF for having this in the thread..

edit on 2/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

This is very plausible, I have read many articles about the mind and sub - conscience located outside our reality. Theoretically if you could bridge this divide you can pull out all the information you have ever obtained throughout your life and use it to display "super-human" feats (see article)

What exists outside spacetime?
edit on 7-2-2012 by disconnected8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they stopped airing superhumans like 2 or 3 episodes into the second season. i have a feeling in 2012 some of us will become x-men.

lsd does give you super powers. you just have to learn to harness mind over matter in everything.
edit on 7-2-2012 by hottoboggan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Real X-men

Nicely ties in with the cracked article

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by disconnected8

Def a better title hahaha

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

cuz there is a lot of bs to sift thru

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

Lol, I read the beastmaster as beatmaster, was like woah now thats a super power I want

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
All of this is amazing. Its funny cause Ive been watching the show Heroes lately, to see this pop up is strange but not surprising. Laws of attractions applies to everything Im guessing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One of the coolest threads I've read so far. The guy that drew that picture should seriously consider making maps. I want a superpower too

edit on 7-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Great post

It reminded me of something I saw about ballet dancers being superhuman as some of the moves they do are really hard for a normal person to do... I will post a link to more info if i can find any

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You should have added the real life Magneto, a young boy with a magnetic body, and also the young girl that has crystals come out of her eye sockets.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Cool thread dude, seen some of this stuff before, but not the Machii dude cutting the airsoft bullet. Pretty impressive especially that you cant even see that little plastic pellet/bullet unless in slow motion. And I confess I like anything involving samurai swords.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join