It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What "surrounds us and penetrates us and binds the galaxy together?" How is it mirrored in reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If all forms of matter are nodes of varying communication clouds, then what is it that connects all of the nodes?

and if these connections signify any forces on matter, how should we go about reaching a good understanding on the nature of these relationships and proxy relationships?

node, when used in the context of this thread, borrowed from networking, is defined as an: active electronic device capable of sending, receiving, or forwarding information over a communications channel.

in an anthropomorphic nature, we as nodes, essentially: listen, and speak concisely with spontaneity.

if matter is be termed to be called nodes in this thread, using the networking concept, then specifically which classifications of matter can be called nodes?

and how does the classification of matter effect the relationship between node-matter and non node-matter?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by voicefromtheages
If all forms of matter are nodes of varying communication clouds, then what is it that connects all of the nodes?

and if these connections signify any forces on matter, how should we go about reaching a good understanding on the nature of these relationships and proxy relationships?

node, when used in the context of this thread, borrowed from networking, is defined as an: active electronic device capable of sending, receiving, or forwarding information over a communications channel.

in an anthropomorphic nature, we as nodes, essentially: listen, and speak concisely with spontaneity.

if matter is be termed to be called nodes in this thread, using the networking concept, then specifically which classifications of matter can be called nodes?

and how does the classification of matter effect the relationship between node-matter and non node-matter?

Wait...you've totally lost me. Fist you presuppose that all forms of matter are " nodes of varying communication clouds" ....Then you ask later on " how does the classification of matter effect the relationship between node-matter and non node-matter" ....didn't you just suggest that all matter was 'nodes'? ....Then you say that there is both 'node-matter' and 'non node-matter'.

You, sir, have confused me.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I view all things as information..

Energy travelling through the system is free information, whilst matter is stored information.

However all information, both stored and free, travels from one place to another and is transformed from one form of information to another.

We all send information and recieve it, then transform it from one form to another and one place to another.

Eg, you eat an apple, you have transfered that info from the tree to your hand, you eat it and the stored information is transformed from one form to another..

There is nothing in the universe that does not carry out this process
edit on 7-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Your example doesn't seem right somehow.
Please define what you mean by 'information'.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You are talking about the "Force" I think.

Yes, you may laugh about Star Wars and the Force, or you may be open to the possibility.

This is also known as Chi, Prahna, Orgone etc.

A scientific explanation would be found by researching Orgone Energy (Wilhelm Reich).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Wait...you've totally lost me. Fist you presuppose that all forms of matter are " nodes of varying communication clouds" ....Then you ask later on " how does the classification of matter effect the relationship between node-matter and non node-matter" ....didn't you just suggest that all matter was 'nodes'? ....Then you say that there is both 'node-matter' and 'non node-matter'.

You, sir, have confused me.

Don't explode your brain too hard. Terms are just terms and can be replaced later. This is my thread. This isn't a peer review article.

So there is matter and non-matter ("energy", particles, whatever). The main point to get from this is, there is matter and stuff that isn't matter. Pretty simple huh?

Then there is the "node" and the "information" as termed by computer networking experts. What is information really? Could it be a relationship between a node and another node?

So what all could be considered a node? Maybe it could be physical matter?

If that's the case, could nodes also include rocks? Its possible, I'm not sure. Rocks have a different type of relationship, but then its really hard for anthropomorphic matter to relate to a conglomeration of sediments and minerals.

Don't explode your brain fella. Answer the questions for yourself. I didn't answer anything...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

In physical cosmology, astronomy and celestial mechanics, dark energy is a hypothetical form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to accelerate the expansion of the universe.[1] Dark energy is the most accepted theory to explain observations since the 1990s that indicate that the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate. In the standard model of cosmology, dark energy currently accounts for 73% of the total mass-energy of the universe.[2]

I feel dark energy is just a phase of recycled matter in this little universe.. The past connection to the original matter or nodes the dark energy has became I feel is the intelligent connection or recognizing connection source for the matter to be recognized and connected between stars/nodes and planets/nodes and nebula/nodes ect..
edit on 2/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by assempoint

Originally posted by assempoint
You are talking about the "Force" I think.

Yes, you may laugh about Star Wars and the Force, or you may be open to the possibility.

This is also known as Chi, Prahna, Orgone etc.

A scientific explanation would be found by researching Orgone Energy (Wilhelm Reich).

I Googled Orgone energy, and this is what I found.

Orgone energy is a...largely disputed extrapolation of the Freudian concept of libido. ... there is no credible scientific evidence that it exists as a physical reality. Investigation into orgone was effectively ended when the FDA obtained a federal injunction barring the interstate distribution of orgone related materials, on the charge that Reich and his associates were making false and misleading claims, and under the terms of that injunction destroyed all devices and written material associated with orgone or its promotion.[2]

Orgone according to Wikipedia

Is Orgone energy pseudoscience? If so, is it truly a scientific explanation for the events occurring between matter?

These questions raise another question. In order to scientifically observe (in other words, quantify or measure) between the lines of matter, how would it be possible for technology to detect this elusive spectrum?

Concepts similar to qi can be found in many cultures, for example, Prana in Vedantic philosophy, mana in Hawaiian culture, Lüng in Tibetan Buddhism, and Vital energy in Western philosophy. Some elements of qi can be understood in the term energy when used by writers and practitioners of various esoteric forms of spirituality and alternative medicine. Elements of the qi concept can also be found in popular culture, for example The Force in Star Wars.[4] Notions in the west of energeia, élan vital, or vitalism are purported to be similar.[5]

Chi according to Wikipedia

Perhaps the previous post that brought up the concept of dark energy clarifies and unifies the different pictures and interpretations of the lines between matter. I don't know.

edit on 7-2-2012 by voicefromtheages because: edits

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I tend to think of it as neutrinos or any matter that penetrates all other matter as a river of information. This river that connects us all is an information carrier i.e. dark energy. Like when a mother feels her kid is in danger I believe that info travels via neutrinos or dark energy to get to the "node". There is no way to prove this since dark energy is not fully understood to this point but if esp or telepathy is possible I think info would travel in this fashion. just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by voicefromtheages

Fair enough....To attempt to address your post, let me suggest that the 'information' is basically just patterns that form under the right conditions, and that what connects the various 'nodes' of matter, through which these patterns can 'communicate' (I should point out that 'communication' and 'information' suggests some conscious intelligence is at work, where there isn't necessarily one, but other than that, I do like your 'node' analogy) .....

The question being what connects these 'nodes'......Well that would be the various fields that work from a distance....Electromagnetic....Strong Nuclear Force and Weak Nuclear Force ........Gravitation.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Answer: Time!

Time connect A11 as One!

Don't believe the stoopid monkeys of science with their kindegarten Time Dialation mumbo-gumbo. Monkeys cannot alter/affect that which comes directly from Source!

Ribbit

top topics

join