It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Tequila was marketed on TV like Medicine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this.

It's a parody of what an ad for Tequila might sound like if it was marketed on television the way medication is!

I thought it was funny.

Or,...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Here is an embed for you

Pretty funny and a lot less damaging then most prescription meds!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thank you for doing that!

Yeah,coming from an ex-drinker like myself,I still have to laugh,in spite of the damage done.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Thank you for doing that!

Yeah,coming from an ex-drinker like myself,I still have to laugh,in spite of the damage done.
No problem.
To embed a YouTube video just select this text from the url:

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0254u56Mc&feature=player_embedded

And paste it into the youtube button on ats.

I’m not saying it’s good for you but if you were addicted to some pharmaceuticals you would probably be a lot worse off.

edit on 7-2-2012 by TheCommentator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well,I kicked the habit on a few of those,too,so I know what you mean!

And thanks for the lesson! Much appreciated!

edit on 7-2-2012 by On the Edge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Just making sure I got it right!
edit on 7-2-2012 by On the Edge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Last time I drank too much Tequila, I was kicked out of a party for dancing with a fence post.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Dancing with a fence post! That's funny!

Probably a law against that somewhere!

Hope no one got hurt!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
No one got hurt. The fence post was in the ground. I think I was doing the Lambada with it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Fred Astaire makes dancing with objects look respectable enough!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
EXT. QUIET SUBURBAN NEIGHBORHOOD - DAY

WE HEAR the VOICE OVER of a soft spoken but clear and firm NARRATOR.

NARRATOR:

Do you feel as if the happiness and joy that is so easily seen through your living room window...

As the CAMERA PANS across the neighborhood it locks onto a particular house and ZOOMS into the yard so that WE SEE a lovely middle aged WOMAN sitting at a bay window staring out with a mixture of profound sadness and an even more profound yearning for the joy outside her window.

NARRATOR:
(Continuing)

...is something that will forever elude you? Do you find it just too terrifying to walk out the door of your own home and dare to venture into the world? Does anxiety permeate your emotional state as constantly as all the angst and dread you feel? Are you bummed out an awful lot?

The woman sitting at the bay window looks down at nothing in particular, resolutely sure she is doomed to a life of depression and loneliness.

NARRATOR:
(Continuing)

If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, you may have a mental illness. Many people have long suffered from PBTO (Prudish Behavior Too Often) for too long, but we here at The Presidents Gekko can help. Through years of research and double blind studies, The Presidents Gekko has developed Tequilamoxaprine. Taken liberally, Tequilamoxprine....Tequila for short...can help you to get out into that vast wide world, make friends and enjoy life.

Ask your doctor today about Tequilamoxaprine...Tequila for short.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Good visuals added there,Jean Paul.

But in my mind,I can't stop thinking about her dancing with fence posts!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

That video is awesome... As with most people (except a slightly clinically crazy ex), I have a love/hate relationship with Tequila.

Whenever Tequila happens, you know the party's at that point where it has JUST the right vibe...everyone's having fun, being themselves...

...but you also know its going to go downhill and hit the bottom very quickly; right after you lick the salt...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The only thing worse than commercials for mood altering drugs or plastic surgery, are those sex chatline commercials. Who the heck calls these places. Great for mixed company, especially wives, girlfriends, and teenage children.

"And older guys, I especially love talking to older guys!"

Marvelous.

Remember, the importance thing when medicating yourself with tequila at a party, is that everyone should participate.

Nothing worse than those who don't take their medicine, and so, remind everyone how badly they misbehaved the next day.

top topics

join