WHOAA!! 3,500 Iranian women are trained in Ninjutsu (Ninja martial art).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I don't understand why, if clad in black and called a "ninja" it's any more special than say.. the martial arts that most modern armies employ? From the Army and Marines to our Special Forces various levels and degrees of martial arts are used. I don't see anything special about bringing a black mask and robe and calling it a ninja, or how their flips and showman ship will make any difference against a solder, armored and armed, also trained in martial arts.

Meh..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Originally posted by EvanB
You lack the will of the warwior glasshopper

Haw haw haw

My 5.56mm beats your pathetic karate anyday

Hahaha.... :|

You win the most ignorant post of the week I think.

My attempt at humour.. Lost on some it seems

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Historical accounts of Ninja is not as glamorous as some would like to believe.

The ninja emerged as mercenaries in the 15th century, where they were recruited as spies, raiders, arsonists and even terrorists. Amongst the samurai, a sense of ritual and decorum was observed, where one was expected to fight or duel openly. Combined with the unrest of the Sengoku era, these factors created a demand for men willing to commit deeds considered not respectable for conventional warriors.

Modern Ninja are just people who got caught up in the Ninja craze during the 1970's, as that's when people began teaching the old art. * Which is disputed, as to whether or not anything relating to the old way is even being taught.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Well, I guess if it wasn't out of ill intention then ok
And i'm sorry I was quick to insult.

Sometimes I forget British humour takes awhile for us Americans to register. Put'r there mate?
edit on 7-2-2012 by LeTan because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-2-2012 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

No worries

Was trying a Futurama reference

The one where Leela became an ultimate robot fighter

Lame I know, but its early here lol

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry to much , contrary to popular belief Ninjitsu is not one of the best martial arts by far. Its kind of fun to learn and train but not much else.

You can see Scott Morris get his ass handed to him here in UFC 2

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
GOOD FOR THEM! Next time the mysogynistic Imams tell the men over there that it's okay to beat the women in the family, I hope one of these ninja-women pull out a nice long sword and starts chopping off body parts.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Gee, so much for all you idiots who believe that Iranian women are slaves and aren't aloud to do anything...

Perhaps a little less CNN/FOX and a little more discernment would serve you well...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
Gee, so much for all you idiots who believe that Iranian women are slaves and aren't aloud to do anything... Perhaps a little less CNN/FOX and a little more discernment would serve you well...

Perhaps a little education for you about the human rights abuses in Iran would be helpful -

Iran 'chastity squads' arrest women for wearing sandals and nail polish
Human Rights Watch - Iran
Amnesty International - Human Rights Abuses in Iran Persist
Morality Police hit the streets in Iran
www.youtube.com...
Iranian women attacked by 'morality police'
Photos - 'morality police' abusing women in Iran

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

S&F
looks like when nato finally comes to iran
to kill women and children

they're going to have a tougher time at it

most of those women seem to be Genin
of course they're not going to show off the higher ranking ones

or the men

Ninjutsu+Hassassin

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I don't understand why, if clad in black and called a "ninja" it's any more special than say.. the martial arts that most modern armies employ? From the Army and Marines to our Special Forces various levels and degrees of martial arts are used. I don't see anything special about bringing a black mask and robe and calling it a ninja, or how their flips and showman ship will make any difference against a solder, armored and armed, also trained in martial arts.

Meh..

2 years training
just for one type Shuriken[throwing star]

martial arts training [if it could be called that] in the military is brief, basic, stripped down, and exclusively physical
only half of the Body-Mind continuum and nothing relating to the Power-Imagination continuum
as a master mason you should know that sort of thing -tsk!-

and to those who believe in the superiority of the gun
you can't aim that gun with a Shuriken in your eyes or throat
you can't conceal it, you can't re-use a bullet,etc

in the hands of a master even a small pebble will take out a special forces soldier

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by baalbuster
AR-15>Ninja women

If a Ninja approach silently on you, with his/her mind empty and focused in the Chi, you won't even know what hit you.

You watch waaaay too many movies buddy...

Sorry to tell you that, and Ninjutsu is a LOOONG way off from what it use to be back in feudal japan...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by againuntodust

I know that Iran is modern, but it doesn't need the Western media to tell me that Muslim women are NOT free. Ninjutsu training already is unusual for non Asian men, let alone Muslim women. That's totally out of place and that's why I see some government program going on. Definitely that's no "cultural upgrade". Those women have a well defined purpose!
edit on 2/7/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

Where are you getting your info? and whats with the stereotype?

There are Ninjutsu schools all over the place

id put a an Ops soldier from any branch from ANY COUNTRY against someone in "ninjitsu" any day...

And to anyone who says that martial combat in the military is watered down and limited, you have no idea what you are talking about and apparently never were on the receiving end of anyone who was an avid practicioner of the MCMAP system, or a SEAL, or any of the other of our spec ops fighters.....

Careful you dont get in over your head talking about things you have no idea about
edit on 7-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I wouldnt worry to much , contrary to popular belief Ninjitsu is not one of the best martial arts by far. Its kind of fun to learn and train but not much else.

You can see Scott Morris get his ass handed to him here in UFC 2

To be fair, a ninja wouldn't be able to utilise any of their weapons training even with the old "no holds barred" rules in the early UFC's.

And Steve Jennum won his bouts in UFC 3 and 4.

Ninjitsu is clearly a style that would never adapt well to the cage though, too many of its weapons are removed (both literally and figuratively).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh is this Irans newest threat?
"wooden prop planes didn't scare em eh? These Ninja women will!"
This is the most laughable piece of war propaganda of all time.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
There's not much difference between a ninja uniform and a
burka

Yeah, so "WHEN" we invade Iran and our troops are patrolling the streets every group of burka wearing women
(or men in disguise) could be a trained Ninjitsu death squad. US troops better be on their toes.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

IRAN is not a threat but the western forces are .people like you seem to love the idea of war so as long it's not in your back yard.
please remember that the people in these countries are human beings and they have a right to protect their homes and their way of life .
people that call for war based on the propaganda that their governments feed them are seriously sad people that spend too much time playing on their computer war games .
this is not a game, people bleed and are maimed and even die , you can't hit the reset button and start over .

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

LOVES to see the femal genetics from around the world show their strengths
Very cool OP
edit on 2/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Where in the bloody hell do you pull this from? You are welcome to take a look back into my posts and see how I feel about a war with Iran or anyone for that matter. Just because I don't support every little freaking thing about every other p.o.s country I must be a war monger. I am so sick of the bleeding heart liberal bull crap on this site anymore. "People like you" seem to love addressing non existent issues.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
this is sooo cheesy

get back to the kitchen

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 15 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def